剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表
"Nereesha并不总能在情况需要时"
"Nereesha doesn't always display the flexibility"
"灵活变通"
"That the situation requires."
这是个小批评 呃 我们不能换个时间说这事吗
It's a small criticism. Er, could we pick this up another time?
最好现在就说清楚
I'd rather we deal with it now.
你看 你现在就没有在"变通"
Yes, you see, this is where that word "Flexibility" Comes in.
你要知道 我不能一直等着你来给我解释
You see, it's difficult to wait
我满脑子想得都是你对我的人格损毁
with this character assassination hanging over me.
好 那 能不能
Right. Er, well, can it
你就 再多想一会会
just sort of hang over you a little bit longer?
我
I...
谢谢
Thanks.
喂 Tamzin - 喂 Murray 你知道Curtis在哪吗
Hi, Tamzin. - Hi, Murray. Do you know where Curtis is?
不 不 不 我不知道 嗯
No. No, no. I don't. Um...
我打不通他手♥机♥
I can't get hold of him on his mobile.
我们约好了去剧院 他说5点半在这见面
We're going to the theatre. He said to meet him here at 5.30.
对哦 他 他有个会要赶过去 要和 那个
Oh, yes. He's... He's got a meeting with, um...
好像是市场部开会 - 才怪
.. I think it was marketing. - Right.
因为他的助手告诉我他日志里什么事都没有
Cos his assistant said there's nothing in his diary.
最近总是这种事
This keeps happening.
是不是有什么事瞒着我 Murray
Is there something I should know, Murray?
不 不不不 绝对的 肯定没有
No. No, no, no, absolutely, definitely not.
其实 事实上 那个 我
In fact, actually, yeah, I...
我记得 呃 他要去修手♥机♥
I remember, um, he was going to get his phone fixed
在 那个 手♥机♥店里 没错
at the... phone shop, yes.
没错 是手♥机♥店 没错的
Yeah, it was the phone shop, yeah.
行 那我就在这等他好了
Right. I'll just wait here for him, then.
谢了 回头见 Murray
Thanks. Bye, Murray.
你好啊 宝贝 你在这里干什么啊
Hello, sweetheart. What are you doing here?
我在这干什么 我们约好去剧院去看 音乐剧<猫>
What am I doing here? We're going to the theatre... to see Cats.
当然 对 <猫> 我因为这个才从会议上赶回来了
Of course. Yes. Cats, that's why I rushed back from the meeting.
你是在手♥机♥店
The phone shop.
啊对
Yeah.
那个 手♥机♥店 我去过手♥机♥店
The... phone shop. I've been to the phone shop.
Murray 你好 - 你好 Curtis
Hello, Murray. - Hi, Curtis.
Tamzin 对不起 我刚就在 隔壁咖啡店里
Tamzin. Sorry, I was just in the... cafe.
所以你手♥机♥修好了么 因为我知道
So you got your phone fixed? OK, cos I know
你手♥机♥有点问题
you're having a problem with your phone.
对 他们给我修得挺好的
Yeah. They did a good job fixing it.
这个手♥机♥店 也挺好的
It's a... pretty good phone shop.
的确是个挺好的手♥机♥店
It is a good phone shop, yeah.
我也在那里修的手♥机♥ 所以
I got my phone fixed there, too, so...
所以有个好的方面是
So the good thing is,
如果我们在去看<猫>的路上要打电♥话♥的话 我们就可以打了
if we need to make any calls on the way to Cats, we can.
Curtis 我以为我们讲好了
I thought we agreed, Curtis,
如果我给你打电♥话♥了你一定会回给我
that you would get back to me if I called.
是啊 但是我手♥机♥之前不能用了啊
Yeah, but the phone wasn't working.
所以我才去了手♥机♥店
That's why I was in the phone shop.
那好吧
Well...
我们都不想让我再开始怀疑你
We don't want me getting all suspicious again,
是不是 亲爱的
do we, sweetheart, hm?
当然了
Absolutely.
谢谢你
Thank you.
现在可以谈了吗 - 不行
Is now a good time? - No.
Grant
Grant!
我在派对结束之后把屋子整理好了
I've cleared up everything after the party.
我和Tina一直在
That's what Tina and I were...
干这个 - 行
.. doing. - Right.
我想让你们俩都滚出去
I want you both out of here.
没问题 但现在能给我们15分钟就好
No problem. If you can just give us 15 minutes.
现在就走 - 好 呃
Now. - OK. Er...
如果你发现了一个丁字裤 那是Tina的
If you find a thong, it's Tina's.
啊 Paula 你好 呃 - 你好 Murray 我能拜托你一件事吗
Oh! Hi, Paula. Er... - Hello, Murray. Look, can I ask a favour?
当然了 你说吧 没关系的
Yeah, please. Go ahead. Yeah, yeah.
就是我要去我姐姐家几天
It's just that I'm going to my sister's.
我答应她下周要帮她看东西
I promised I'd be her eyes for the next week.
但是问题是 那个
But the trouble is, well,
我不放心留Don一个人在家
I'm worried about leaving Don on his own.
哦 别担心
Oh! Oh, don't worry. You know,
我会去你家看看他是不是还好好的
I can look in on him, make sure he's OK.
他已经两个小时没有说话了
He hasn't said a word for two hours,
而且他把那个鸟屋扔到火堆里烧了
and he's thrown that bird table on the bonfire.
我刚说了 - 我已经收好他的行李了
As I said... - I've packed a suitcase.
就算在他状态好的时候他也不太能照顾好自己
He's not very good at being on his own at the best of times.
啊 这样啊 - Don Don
Oh, I see. Er... - Don... Don!
Murray同意照顾你了 但你也该开口说话了吧
Murray's agreed to take you, but you have got to start talking.
对了 沙发腿断了 - 啥
By the way, the leg of your sofa's broken. - What?
噢 Don 我帮你把箱子拿出来
Oh! I'll get your case, Don.
Don 你找没找到 光盘看
Did you, er, find a DVD yet, Don?
那有
There's...
那个架子上有好多呢
There's loads there on the shelf.
不好意思 这有点结块
Sorry if it's a bit lumpy.
我不知道Bex把搅拌机放哪去了
Not sure where Bex keeps the blender.
呃 对不起 Don
Er... Sorry, Don.
好
Ok.
婚礼录像
The wedding video.
马上就到你们说誓言的时候了
It's just coming up to the bit where you say your vows.
你确定看这个好吗 Don
Are you sure this is a good idea, Don?
我是说 - 你看起来很幸福 两个人都是
I mean... - You look so happy, both of you.
对 我们看起来是很幸福
Yeah, we were.
而且我们会再度幸福的
And we will be again, you know.
来吧 你得吃点东西啊
Come on. Got to eat something.
我不知道我能不能接受
I'm not sure I'm going to be able to cope.
嗯 我们得
Well, you know, we've got to be, um...
坚强一点
.. strong.
我无法想象没有你的生活
I can't imagine life without you.
谢谢夸奖
Thanks.
大家 大家静一静 这是Bex
Everyone... Everyone, this is Bex.
Bex 这些读书俱乐部的成员
Bex, this is book club.
你好啊 - 快穿上拖鞋
Helloooh - Get your slippers on!
大家好 - 你好啊
Hi, everyone. - Hi.
谢谢你们让我加入
Thank you for letting me join you.
Abby给我讲过你们的故事了
Abby's told me all about you all,
我现在我就应该多看看书
and it's exactly the sort of thing that I need to be doing.
Bex昨晚离开她老公了
Bex left her husband last night.
欢迎加入我们
Welcome to the team!
哪么 他跟谁劈腿了
So...! Who was he cheating on you with?
他 他没有出轨
He... He wasn't.
男人都这么说
They all say that.
我家那个骗了我三年
Mine lied to me for three years.
但你自己撑过来了啊 Lin - 啊
But you got your own back, Lin. - Oh!
我在他的雷克萨斯的车门上写了我是怎么看他的
I wrote what I thought of him down the side of his Lexus.
原谅我写了好多脏话
Excuse the bad language!
我不知道 你们怎么想 但我很喜欢这本书
Er, I don't know about... about you all, but I love this book.
我们一会再讨论书 - 对
We'll come on to the book later. - Yeah.
所以 你什么时候决定离开他的
So... when did you decide to leave him?
昨天
Yesterday.
这本书我最喜欢的部分是
And what I really love about the story...
我老公背着我睡了我的尊巴教练 啊 Jane
Mine was doing it with my Zumba instructor. Oh, Jane!
快告诉Bex你怎么甩了你上个老公 吼吼
Tell Bex how you dumped your last husband. Ho-ho!
继续啊
Go on!
Don
Don?
Don
Don?
Don
Don?
Don
Don?
Don
Don?
Don
Don?
我刚不小心睡着了 醒来他就不见了 - 所以他在哪
I just dropped off and then he'd gone! - So where is he?
我一个人搬不动他 - 啥
I can't move him. - What...?
Don 我又回来了 Bex也来了
Don, I'm back again. I'm with Bex this time.
呃 - 把他拉到你那边 小心着点
Um... - Pull him over to you. Be careful.
剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表