剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表
一 二 三 使点劲 Don
One, two, three... Come on, Don.
他喝了多少酒
How much has he had?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我数不清了 就大概 让他随便喝了
I lost count. Just sort of, you know, left him to it.
他到底是来这干嘛的
What's he doing here anyway?
对 那个 你妈妈去你阿姨家了
Right, well, your mum has gone to your aunt's,
所以我就暂时照顾他几天
so I'm just looking after him for a few days.
干得好 - 啊 啊 啊 啊 啊
Nice job - Whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa, whoa!
啊
Whoa.
总得有个人来照顾他
Well, someone's got to take care of him.
你在Abby家
You're at Abby's.
Keeley那家又 - 没救了
Keeley's, well... - Hopeless.
嗯 对 差不多就那样
Yeah, well, something like that.
谢了 - 我不介意的
Thank you. - Hey, I don't mind.
我失去了妻子 但得到了6♥4♥岁的室友
I've lost a wife, but, hey, I've gained a 6♥4♥-year-old housemate.
对了 我 跟Cutis讲过了
I, er... spoke to Curtis, by the way.
关于转成兼♥职♥的事
About going part-time.
是吗 他怎么说
Oh, yeah? How did that go?
他们给我升职了 - 这样啊
They offered me a promotion. - I see.
给我更多钱 还有辆公车
More money. A company car.
真好 祝贺祝贺 你一定
Good. Congratulations. I'm sure...
我拒绝了
I turned it down.
那好
Ok.
是啊
Right.
好 那
Good, right...
来 再用用力
Well, one more heave...
我觉得我们能把他搬到沙发上
I reckon we can get him onto the sofa.
Don 起来 Don 起来 快站起来
Come on, Don. Come on, Don. Standing up.
好了好了
There we go.
现在开始走 走 - 救命
Walking now. Walking. - Help.
我们一起去婚礼吧
Let's all go to the wedding.
不 我们不去婚礼 Don
No, we're not going to the wedding, Don.
我们去沙发 使一点劲
We're going to the sofa. Come on.
一 二 三 啊
One, two, three. Oh!
Grant
Grant!
喂 妈
Hi, Mum.
对对 我还醒着
Yeah, yeah, I'm still up.
我现在就勉勉强强
Oh, well, I've had better.
哦 爸爸你也在线上啊
Oh, you're on the line, too, Dad.
喂 呃
Hi. Er...
对不起 妈妈 你能稍微等一下么
Sorry, Mum, could you just hold a second?
好的
Yes.
这是我爸妈
It's my parents.
你能告诉他们么
Could you tell them?
我现在在为一个CT筹资委员会做主席
I'm chairing a committee for the CT fundraiser at the moment,
而且我实在是太忙了
and I'm completely swamped.
你是找到记忆棒了没错吧 - 对
You did find that memory stick, didn't you? - Yeah.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
不
No.
剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表