剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表
也可能就40分钟
40 minutes, probably.
十分钟到那里 然后你懂的
Yeah. Ten minutes there and, well, you know,
然后十分钟回来 说不定就半小时
and then ten minutes back. Could be as little as half an hour.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, mate.
Julian肯定是
Julian must've got his
脑子抽住了
wires crossed cos he'd got it into his head
他以为Abby是我女朋友
that Abby was my girlfriend, or something!
不会吧 真的吗
No! Really?
反正误会解释清楚了
Anyway, it's all cleared up now,
他要带我去元帅俱乐部酒店 - 什么
because he's going to take me to the Admiral Club. - What?
他说那里有很多潜在的赞助人
Well, he said there's going to be loads of potential donors
说不定会给CT扫描仪捐款
for the CT scanner appeal.
Bex 我觉得我们还没有到那一步吧
Bex, I didn't think we were at that place yet.
你都和他去吃生蚝 还要去元帅俱乐部
Eating oysters and going to Admiral clubs.
我又不是和他约会
It's not like I'm going on a date with him.
你好
Yes?
你好 我是Emma
Oh, hi, it's Emma.
哦 你好
Oh, hi... Hi, there.
不好意思 下班时间打扰你
Sorry to call out of office hours
我家的热水器坏了 一直没有热水
but, um, my boiler's broken down and I haven't got any hot water.
您受苦了
Oh, no. I'm sorry to hear that.
我就在想呢
So, what I was thinking was,
我能不能来你家借用一下你家的浴室
maybe I could come round and have a bath at your place.
没事吧
Everything OK?
好的好的 没事
Yeah, yeah, fine.
所以 我可以过去吗
So, is that OK, then? If I come over?
不行 很抱歉 我现在正在外面
Oh, no, er... sorry. The thing is, I'm actually out having dinner
和我妻子吃晚饭 所以
with my wife at the moment, so...
但是你俩仍旧在分居啊
But you're still separated?
没错
Yeah, we are.
哦 好吧 那我自己进去也行
Oh, OK, well, maybe I could let myself in.
我知道你在吊篮里放了一把备用钥匙
I know you keep a spare key in the hanging basket.
哦 是吗 你 你知道啊
Oh... Oh, y-y-you know that, do you?
其实 还有一个问题
Actually, there's another problem,
我家的热水不太够用
which is, I've got a bit of a hot water shortage myself.
这样啊 那洗个淋浴够吗
I see. Well, is there enough for a shower?
呃 洗淋浴也不够 真的
Er... not even enough for a shower, really.
确实是缺热水缺得厉害
Really is quite an acute hot water shortage.
我的水管工都一筹莫展
My plumber's baffled.
或许我可以让我的水管工帮你看看
Maybe my plumber could have a look at it.
那倒可以 可是 我刚说了
He could, although, as I say,
今晚真的很不方便
tonight's not really terribly convenient.
我点的餐就快上来了
Actually, my food's going to be arriving shortly,
所以我 我得挂了 不过
so I... I better go, but, yeah,
我很抱歉这次没能帮上你
well, I'm sorry I'm not able to help you on this occasion,
但是谢谢你来问我
but thank you for your interest.
拜拜
Bye.
可是
But, er...
刚才那是谁啊 - 谁也不是
Who was that? - No, no-one.
呃 显然是某个人
Well, it was obviously someone.
其实是我的一个同事
Um... someone from the office, actually.
她想来我家泡个澡
She wanted to come round for a bath, so...
她 - 不是和我一起 她家热水器坏了而已
She? - Not with me. No, her boiler's broken.
她是谁
Who is she?
呃
Um...
一个同事
Colleague.
她叫什么名字
Does she have a name?
Emma
Emma.
Emma 我是不是认识她
Emma? Yeah. I know Emma, don't I?
她多大了
How old is she?
跟这有什么关系 - 我就是问问
What's that got to do with it? - I'm just asking.
好想象一下她长什么样 - 我不知道
I just want to picture her. - I don't know. Um...
我觉得 30多岁吧 可能快40了
30s, I think. Late 30s, probably.
所以 这个30岁的女人想过来泡个澡
So, this 30-year-old wants to come round and have a bath?
我拒绝她了
I said no.
你也听见了
You heard.
我们干嘛讨论这个
Where are we going with this?
等等 我见过她 她大概25岁左右
Hang on, I've met her. She's about 25.
她27 - 这么说她不是30岁喽
She's 27. - So she's not 30, then?
她还差3年就30了 有什么区别吗
She's three years younger than 30. What's the difference?
我倒不在乎 但你似乎很困扰啊 - 我没有
I'm not bothered, but you seem to be. - I'm not!
我们能不能先不谈Emma和Julian
Look, can we just forget about Emma and Julian
好好享受今天晚上不行吗
and, you know, enjoy our evening?
好啊
Yep.
没问题
Sure.
我们刚才说到哪了
Where were we?
稍等我一下 亲爱的
Just one moment, sweetie.
我在下水道找到了它
I found it in the drain
就在我被撞倒的地方 - 干得漂亮 Grant
where I got knocked off. - Well done, Grant!
是我运气好 它就掉在横档的边缘处
Yeah, a bit of luck, really. Yeah. It was perched on a ledge.
你来的太及时了 谢啦
You're just in time. Thanks.
我能不能 - 这地方真不错
Can I... - It's a nice place.
我挺想请你过来一块吃 但是 你懂的
Well, I would ask you to join us. But, you know...
不用了 你快过去吧
Nah. Well, you go ahead.
我去洗一洗
I'll go and clean myself up.
Booth 先生
Mr Booth...
你还想不想看特制的庆祝甜点了
you want to see the special celebration dessert, or not?
等会儿 Enzo 快把Enzo叫来
Later. Later. Enzo! Get Enzo.
Bex 我 这有一点不合常理
Bex, I... This is a little bit unconventional...
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
出什么事了吗 - 没有
Everything OK? - Yeah,I think so.
我刚刚收到了一份工作邀请
I've just been offered a job.
什么 - 我以为我彻底搞砸了
What? - I thought I'd totally blown it.
有一个叫Alex的男的
There was this guy called Alex
和一个叫Sam的女的
and this woman called Sam...
或者是这两个名颠倒一下
or was it the other way round?
Bex 这太棒了 是什么工作 - 高级健康顾问
Bex, that's fantastic. What's the job? - Senior health visitor.
高级的哦
Senior... health visitor.
哇哦
Wow.
我们点香槟庆祝下
Let's order some Champagne.
恭喜你 Bex
Congratulations, Bex.
太棒了
Well done!
我真为你骄傲 - 嗷
I'm so proud of you. - Aw...
哦
Oh...
哦
Oh...
可惜你不能每天都能找到一份新工作
Shame you can't get a new job every day!
Murray 有件事 有一点小麻烦
The thing is, Murray, there is a slight complication
我得告诉你
I need to tell you about.
呃
Um...
因为他们给我的这份工作
Yeah. Cos the job they found me,
在伯明翰
it's, um, in Birmingham.
伯 伯明翰 - 嗯
B-B-Birmingham? - Mm-hm.
就六个月 帮人做产后护理
Only for six months. It's just covering someone's maternity.
六个月很长的 Bex
Six months is a long time, Bex.
我是说 想一想
I mean, think of all the
你要离开那么多人
people you'll be leaving behind, you know.
你的家人 朋友 你丈夫
Your family, your friends, your husband.
你的家人们 - 不利的一点是
Your family. - The downside is,
开要开很久的车才能到 - 对啊
there would be a hell of a lot of driving. - Exactly. Yeah.
有谁会想开一整天车呢
Who wants to be stuck in a car all day?
等等
Hang on.
这就是你想让我替你罚分的原因 对吧
That's why you wanted me to take your speeding points, isn't it?
你说什么 - 驾照作废 你就不能接这个工作了
What? - If you're banned, you can't take this job.
所以你才会过来 完全就是为了这事
That's why you came here. That's what all of this has been about.
你别胡扯了 - 让我替你背黑锅
Don't be ridiculous. - Yeah. Get me to take your points,
等一切都解决后
and when that's all sewn up for you,
你就宣布自己找了个当司机的活儿
you... you announce you've got a driving job!
那不是司机
It's not a driving job.
我不替你罚分了 - 我们讨论驾照扣分时
Well, I'm not taking them. - I didn't even know I had the job
我根本不知道自己被录用了
when we were talking about the points.
剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表