剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表
她搬出来了 - 太棒了 - 抱歉 - 太糟了
She's moved out. - That's fantastic. - Sorry? - It's terrible.
你找到U盘了 是不是 - 嗯 是
You did find that memory stick, didn't you? - Yeah, yeah.
你还记得Murray吗 - 嗯 你前夫
You remember Murray? - Yes, your ex-husband.
现任
Still husband.
在一个完美的世界里
In an ideal world,
Tamzin没必要知道花的事
Tamzin wouldn't need to know about the flowers.
你就想象一下这是我第一次向你求婚
Just imagine I'm proposing to you for the first time.
Bex你能多提醒我下就好了
I wish you'd given me more warning, Bex.
这样我就能好好找找吸尘器了
I could have had a proper look for a hoover.
不是我说你
I don't want to interfere,
可你不该搬去和Keeley住的
but you shouldn't be moving in with Keeley,
你应该搬回来跟Murray住
you should be moving back with Murray.
你为什么不接受他的再度求婚呢
Why didn't you accept his re-proposal?
你一定要知道的话 因为 我还没准备好
If you must know, it's because I'm not ready.
要不我让Anthony为你跟Murray牵线
Why don't I try and hook you and Murray up with Anthony?
Anthony是谁 - 嫁你的人
Who's Anthony? - The bloke who married you.
把你嫁出去的牧师
The reverend.
这会提醒你在婚礼上许下的承诺
It would remind you about your commitment to each other.
但我不明白的是 你为什么不搬来跟我们一起住
But what I don't understand is, why you don't move in with us.
你上次洗头是什么时候 看上去乱糟糟的
When did you last wash your hair? It looks awful.
你们好啊
Hello, everyone.
Murray见到你真高兴 - Don
Murray, am I glad to see you! - Don.
噢
Ohh!
每次都这样
Every time.
见到你多高兴啊
Am I glad to see you!
噢
Oh.
嗨 Murray - 嗨 Bex
Hi, Murray. - Hi, Bex.
你看上去很不错啊 - 谢谢
You're looking good. - Thanks.
嗯 有点疲倦 这段时间我上夜班
Yeah, a bit tired, I've been working nights.
我在医院碰到Abby了
I bumped into Abby at the hospital.
她说 呃 你要搬出去了
She said, er, you were moving out?
嗯 情况变得有点 怎么说呢 让人窒息
Yeah, things have been getting a bit, you know, claustrophobic.
喂 给Murray和Bex 留点空间
Come on, give Murray and Bex some space.
那 你在医院干什么呢
So, what were you doing at the hospital?
哦 我去看Julian的
Oh, I was visiting Julian.
嗯 他恢复得挺好 挺不错
Yeah, he's... he's back on solids now, which is good.
嗯 我也听说了
Yes, so I hear.
他对这事儿很大度
He's being really good about everything, you know,
不会起诉
not pressing charges.
嗯 我得去收拾东西了 - Bex
Right, well, I'd better get my stuff. - Bex...
我有点重要的事要跟你说
I've got something really important to tell you.
天哪 你俩 给他们点私人空间啊
For goodness' sake, you two, give them some space.
要我说多少次
How many times?
我辞了
I've resigned
银行的工作 - 什么
from the bank. - What?
嗯 你说的对 工作生活的平衡什么的
Yep, you were right, the whole work-life balance thing,
这确实是个问题
that's been the problem.
我一直在工作 陪你的时间不够
Me at the office all the time, not being with you enough,
所以 嘿 我辞职了
so, hey, I've quit.
昨晚跟Curtis说了
Told Curtis last night.
啊 这样
Right, OK, well,
这是个好主意吗
is that a good idea?
呃 这是你想要的 不是吗
Well, that's what you wanted, isn't it?
Murray 这
Murray, it's...
这事儿比辞职要复杂一些
a bit more complicated than that.
当然 我能理解
No, obviously I appreciate
这比我说的要复杂 但
it's more complicated than that, but...
不好意思 怎么就比我说的复杂了呢
Sorry, how is it more complicated than that?
不是一辞职就一劳永逸了 是不是
Well, it's not like that's going to solve everything, is it?
不 不
No, no!
确实不是一劳永逸 但我的意思是
It's not going to solve everything, but I mean...
为什么就不能一劳永逸呢
Why isn't it going to solve everything?
我真得把我东西搬进去了
Really need to get my stuff inside, OK?
Bex
Bex?
嗯
Yeah.
你没戴婚戒
You're not wearing your... wedding ring.
我在搬家 我不想把戒指弄丢了
I'm moving and I just didn't want to lose it.
所以
So...
Emma Emma 不好意思 但我
Emma, Emma, sorry, but I
好像没有使用电脑的权限了
seem to have been locked out of my computer.
我能用下你的电脑吗 - 当然
Do you mind if I use yours a second? - Yeah, of course.
你密♥码♥是什么 - " Murray 娶我"
What's your password? - "Murray me".
Murray ?
Murray?
我
Me.
好
Right.
我还是不敢相信你要走了 Murray
I still can't believe you're leaving us, Murray.
嗯 我觉得这是挽回我婚姻最好的办法了
Yes, well, I thought it was my best chance of saving my marriage.
Murray 你俩没戏了
Murray, it's over.
我意思是 不是吗
I mean, isn't it?
不不 我希望不是
No, no, I hope not.
我是说 如果她想要走
I'm just saying, you know, if she wants to go...
抱歉 这不关我的事
Sorry, it's none of my business.
不不不 没事的
No, no, no, it's fine.
老实说 我也不知道该怎么办了
To be honest, I'm not even sure what to do any more.
我重新求婚了 我辞职了
I've tried re-proposing, I've quit my job.
可她现在连婚戒都不戴了
She's not even wearing her wedding ring any more.
我们几个同事准备晚上去喝一杯
Look, a few of us are going for a drink tonight.
个人信贷组的Damian 按揭组
Damian from personal loans, the mortgage crew...
你跟我们一起来吧
Why don't you join us?
我不大确定 - 喝几杯对你有好处的
I'm not really sure. - No, it would do you good, a few drinks,
说说笑笑 肯定能让你心情好点
a few laughs, it would cheer you up.
你知道吗 我过去六个星期
Do you know something? I've spent the past six weeks at home
都在为我的生活感到沮丧
moping about my life.
我应该会去的
I think I will.
欧耶
Oh, yay!
Murray 你知道你得走了
Murray, you know you're leaving?
好 这就走 - 我申请了你的岗位
Yes, I do. - Well, I've applied for your job.
好 真棒
OK. Er... jolly good.
抱歉 我得 呃
Sorry, I've got to, er...
我确信我有足够的号♥召力
I believe I have the charisma
和活力来带领整个部门向前走
and dynamism to drive this department forward.
是吗 嗯
Do you? Yeah.
是的 我还想用这样的活力给其他人树立榜样
Yes, and I want to use that dynamism to set an example to others.
啊 好吧 祝你好运
Right, well, good luck with all that.
谢谢你 Murray
Thank you, Murray.
你能在写给Curtis的信里推荐我吗 - 什么
So, will you recommend me for the post to Curtis? - What?
Murray你能给我美言几句吗 - 呃
Will you put in a good word for me, Murray? - Er...
当然 - 太好了 人力资源部让我列出我的长处
Sure. - Good, because HR have asked me to list my strengths.
你觉得我的长处有哪些
What do you think they are?
呃 你很
Well, you're very, er...
我觉得你相当有人性
I think you're very... human.
有人性
Human?
你觉得这也是长处 - 完完全全是
You think that's a strength? - On the whole.
按1到10这样的程度来说 我多有人性
On a scale of 1 to 10, how human...?
我们能过会儿再说吗
Can we pick this up later?
好的 我等着
OK, I'll wait.
Nereesha 别在这等
Not there, Nereesha.
你好Bex
Hello, Bex.
你好Abby - 你怎么样
Hi, Abby. - How are you?
嗯 我很好 谢谢
Yeah, I'm OK, thanks.
你看上去糟透了
You look shattered.
嗯 我最近在上夜班 睡得也不是很好
Yeah, I've been working nights and not been sleeping too well.
你在我家总是睡得很好
You always slept well in my house.
床铺的可是贴身海绵记忆床垫
That bed has body-moulding memory-foam
枕头也是抗过敏的
and allergy-free pillows.
是的 我真感激你让我住你家 Abby
Yeah, and I'm really grateful to you for letting me stay, Abby.
是吗 - 是的
Are you? - Yeah.
你昨天突然说你要搬走
Because the way you suddenly announced yesterday
的样子
that you were leaving,
我以为是我说了什么不该说的
I thought it might have been something I said.
剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表