剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表
我不会离开太长的 六个月
It's not for long. Six months.
你和Barney会好好的 对不对
You and Barney'll be all right, won't you?
当然 当然 当然
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
对 会的
Yes, I suppose so.
去虱子粉在水池下面
Oh, the flea powder's under the sink.
我今天早上冲了水 所以
I doused myself only this morning, so...
是啊 我觉得你看起来好多了
Yeah, I thought you looked better.
你没有抓得很厉害
You weren't scratching so much.
记住不要去搞邮递员的腿
Just remember to stop humping the postman's leg.
我会努力的但是 他满腿是毛实在太吸引我了
I'll do my best but, uh, it's those hairy legs of his.
就是
It's just...
拜拜Murray
Bye, Murray.
Bex 我不想让你走 即使只有六个月 因为
Look, Bex, I don't want you to go, even for six months because...
嘘 什么都不要说
Ssh, don't say anything.
我爱你 还有
I love you. And...
什么都不要说
Don't say anything.
过去的几周我明白了
These last few weeks have shown me
你在我生命中比过去任何时候都重要
that I want you in my life more than ever before.
你现在可以说了
You can say something now.
你喜欢吃什么样的炸鱼条
How do you like your fish fingers?
不介意有一点糊了 对吧
Don't mind them a little bit burnt, do you?
无所谓
Oh, whatever, you know.
你明晚可能要自己照顾自己了
You might have to fend for yourself tomorrow night.
Sofia约我出去约会了
Um... Sonia's asked me out on a date.
就我和她两个人
Just me and her.
不错啊 Grant - 是啊
That's really good, Grant. - Yeah.
她有前排票
She's got front row tickets at the Arena,
我们去看笼中格斗
for the cage fighting.
听起来不错
Sounds fun.
是啊 不过我不是很喜欢
Yeah. I mean, it's not really my thing,
但是她妹妹要争夺重量级冠军
but her sister's going for the heavyweight title.
嗯
Mm.
啊
Ah.
我掉了一个炸鱼条不知道去哪了
I've lost a fish finger somewhere.
Barney 你对它们做了什么
Barney, what have you done with them?
剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表