剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表
对 她在那儿 一个人洗
Yeah, that's her in there. On her own.
而你在外面待着
With you outside the door?
是的 就聊聊天 - 在她洗澡的时候
Yeah, just chatting to her. - And her in the shower?
我拿到我的衣服就走了 衣服脏了
Saying goodbye, once I've got my clothes. They got muddy,
昨晚我摔倒了
I fell over last night,
Emma很好心地把它们放进了浴室
Emma very kindly put them in the shower...
放进了浴缸
put them in the bath...
洗衣机 我是说
washing machine, I mean.
好吧 我以为Emma的爷爷奶奶在这儿
Yeah, anyway... I was expecting to find Emma's grandparents here.
没有 只有我
No, no, it's just me.
我们准备去吃午饭
We're going for lunch.
她奶奶今天76岁生日
Her granny's 76 today.
祝她生日快乐
Aw, wish her happy birthday from...
其实你不用
Actually, don't feel you need to...
Emma常常说起你 Murray
You know, Emma's talked about you a lot, Murray.
她对你评价很高
She thinks very highly of you.
我也觉得她很优秀 作为一个女人 额 人
Yeah, I think very highly of her, as a woman, er... person.
职业角度来说 - 我不得不说
Professionally. - I have to say,
听她说的 我以为你会更年轻
from everything she said, I thought you'd be younger.
不过无所谓
But hey, that doesn't matter.
你多大
How old are you?
46岁 - 啊 跟我一样大
I'm 46. - Ah, same as me.
我没碰过她 - 你说什么
I never touched her! - I'm sorry?
我想我还是去拿我的衣服吧
I think I'll just get my clothes.
你知道洗衣机在哪儿吗
You don't know where the... washing machine is, do you?
穿过那儿就是 - 好的
It's just through there. - Great. OK.
我穿上衣服马上就走
I'll just get dressed and head off, I think.
呃
Er...
很高兴见到你
... nice to meet you, um...
Emma爸爸
... Emma's dad.
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
你应该打个电♥话♥回来
You might have phoned.
什么 - 说你昨晚不回来
What? - To say you weren't coming home.
哦是的
Oh, right, yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
特地定了个披萨 你最喜欢的意大利香肠口味
Ordered in a pizza specially, your favourite pepperoni.
我说了对不起
Yeah, well, you know, I said I'm sorry.
等一下 我为什么对你说对不起
Hang on, what am I saying sorry to you for?
我又没和你结婚
I'm not married to you.
是没有 就你这么对待我 我不会让你娶我的
No, and the way you treat me, I wouldn't let you marry me.
我没在跟你求婚
Well, I'm not asking you to marry me.
就算你求婚 我也不会同意 - 过来
Well, even if you did, I wouldn't let you. - Here.
你喂了Barney没
Hey, have you fed Barney?
还没 我有很多事做 打扫卫生
No, not yet, I've had a lot to do, clearing up.
昨晚Bex来的时候我喂过他
I fed him last night just after Bex came round.
哦 Bex昨晚在这儿 - 对啊
Oh, Bex was here? - Mmm, yeah.
她带着瓶红酒来见你
She turned up to see you, with a bottle of wine.
我说你和Emma出去嗨了
I said you were out with this Emma.
你说了什么
You said what?
我说你晚上和Emma出去嗨了
I said you were having a night out with Emma.
Bex带着瓶红酒来拜访
Bex came round with a bottle of wine,
然后你说我和Emma晚上出去嗨了
and you said I was having a night out with Emma?
是啊 大概9点左右
Yeah, it was about nine-ish.
然后她11点左右打电♥话♥来 我说你还没回家
Then she phoned again at 11 and I said you still weren't home.
Grant - 怎么了
Grant - What?
天呐 你知道自己做了什么吗
God! You do realise what you've done?
你诸事不顺别怪在我头上
Stop blaming me for everything that goes wrong in your life.
"嗨 我是Bex 请留言"
'Hi, this is Bex, please leave a message.'
嗨 Bex 不知道你能不能打回给我
Oh, hi, Bex, er, yes, I wonder if you could call me.
昨晚有个小小的误会
Slight misunderstanding about last night.
哦嗨 Murray - Tamzin
Oh, hi, Murray. - Tamzin.
抱歉 我试着联♥系♥你
Sorry, I've been trying to get hold of you,
但是我不想
but I didn't want to
在电♥话♥上给你留言 - 好吧
leave a message on your phone. - Oh, right.
听着 如果Curtis问起上周末我在哪儿
Look, erm... if Curtis asks you where I was last weekend,
你能告诉他我跟你和Bex一起
could you just tell him I was with you and Bex...
在南部丘陵徒步吗 - 徒步
on the South Downs, hiking? - Hiking?
如果他问起来 就告诉他
If it comes up, just tell him
上周我和你们俩去徒步了
I was with you two last weekend, hiking.
抱歉 Tamzin 我没听懂
Sorry, Tamzin, I'm not really following you.
Murray 事实是上周末我和别人在一起
Murray, the truth is, I was with... someone else.
徒步
Hiking?
不是 不过你可以给我打掩护吗
Not as such. But is it OK if you cover for me?
我可以相信你的 对吗 Murray
I can trust you, can't I, Murray?
你想让我骗Curtis - 是的
You want me to... lie to Curtis? - Yes.
关于你和另一个人
About you and someone else?
我的牙医Colin
Colin, my dentist.
我们常常见面
We've been seeing a lot of each other.
我有脓肿的毛病
I have this abscess problem.
你好 Don 你今天有没有见到Bex
Hello, Don. Have you seen Bex today, by any chance?
不不不 没事
No. No, no, everything's fine.
Don 今天下午不太有空
Right, er, not really free this afternoon, Don.
Bex会去 她什么时候到那儿
Is she? What time's Bex getting there?
一会见
Look, I'll see you then. Yeah.
Murray - 嗨 Curtis Emma吃午饭回来了吗
Murray. - Hi, Curtis, is Emma back from lunch?
Murray 你知道Nereesha在申请你的职位吗
Murray, did you know that Nereesha is applying for your job?
知道 她说起过
Er, yeah, she has mentioned it.
她会是个灾难 - 我不确定
She'll be a disaster. - Oh, I don't know.
一个大灾难
A total catastrophe.
你要帮我把这件事搞定
You've got to help me put this whole thing to bed.
Curtis 我不想掺和 我要走了
Curtis, I don't want to get involved, I'm leaving.
还有件事
There's something else too.
我觉得Tamzin有外遇了
I think, er, Tamzin is seeing someone else.
什么 Tamzin
What? Tamzin?
你们出去的的那几天你有那个感觉吗
Did you get that impression when you were away?
什么时候 - 跟你和Bex去徒步的那个周末
When? - On that hiking weekend with you and Bex?
哦 那个周末
Oh, that weekend.
没有啊 她看起来很正常
Er... no, nothing, she just seemed normal.
我打给Bex 看她有没有发现什么
I'll phone Bex, see if she spotted anything.
别 她什么都不知道 - 你怎么知道
Don't do that, she won't know anything. - How do you know?
因为她没去徒步
Because she couldn't come hiking.
她临时有事 所以只有我和Tamzin去徒步了
She had to cry off, so it was just me and Tamzin hiking.
我和我老婆去徒步了
You went hiking with my wife?
就一会 - 就你们俩 - 是的
Not for long. - Just the two of you? - Yeah?
老兄 你就坦白跟我说
Mate, I want you to be straight with me.
你是不是和我老婆有一腿 - 不是
Are you having an affair with my wife? - No!
我的意思是 不是说
I mean, I don't mean...
我想说她是个有魅力的女人 但是我俩没有
I mean, she's an attractive woman, but, er, no.
好吧 抱歉
Right, yeah. Sorry.
现在满城风雨
Bit all over the place at the moment.
Pentratech的账户被黑了
Pentratech have had their account hacked,
他们让诈骗重案调查科介入了
they're calling in the Serious Fraud Office.
什么 这和U盘没关系吧
What? This isn't anything to do with the memory stick, is it?
Murray 我不知道发生了什么
Murray, I don't know what's going on.
我只知道是一团糟
All I know is it's a total cluster... thing.
但这不应该是我们该担心的事情吗
But is it something we should be worried about?
你需要担心的只有Nereesha
All you should be worried about is Nereesha.
嗨 Nereesha
Ah, hello, Nereesha.
嗨 Curtis 我想
Hello, Curtis, I wanted to
跟你讨论下我对Murray职位的申请
talk about my application for Murray's job.
你说过我的一个长处是我很有人性
You said one of my strengths was that I was very human.
人性化 - 是的
Human? - Yeah.
我不确定这是我们需要的特质
I'm just not sure that's what we're looking for.
我失陪一下 抱歉
Would you excuse me a moment? Sorry.
嗨 Emma - 嗨 Murray
Hi, Emma. - Hey, Murray.
不好意思 嘿
Sorry... hey.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
我正在带我爷爷奶奶参观办公室
I've just been showing my grandparents round the office,
他们想看看我工作的地方
they wanted to see where I work.
哦还有你把这个落公♥寓♥里了
Oh, and you left this in the flat.
剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表