剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表
这小柜子真是
That locker is absolutely...
Abby 跟你住一起真的很棒
Abby, you know, it's been great,
我真不知道要没有你的建议我该怎么办
and I don't know what I would have done without all your advice.
这些我也经历过的
Well, I've been there before.
跟Clifford - 是的Clifford
With Clifford. - Yeah, Clifford.
坦白说 我觉得无地自容当Clifford
I'll be honest, I felt humiliated when Clifford left me
为了某个比我老14岁的女人离开我的时候
for someone 14 years older.
更糟的是 我居然穿过整个意大利找他
Only made things worse, me chasing him across Italy,
在他和那个老女人上船的的时候朝他们泼颜料
throwing paint on him and the OAP as they got on that gondola.
这就是为什么
Which is why...
我送你这个 - 这是什么
.. I got you this. - What is it?
这是个麋鹿Murray - Murray 啥
It's a Murray moose. - Murray..?
麋鹿 不要犯我的错误
Moose. Don't make my mistake.
不要去找Murray 如果你要说什么的话
Don't go chasing Murray. If you have anything to say,
先跟麋鹿Murray说
talk to Murray Moose first.
我还是不跟玩具麋鹿说话了 Abby
I'd rather not talk to a toy moose, Abby.
你能跟麋鹿Murray直抒胸臆
You can get everything off your chest with Murray Moose.
重要的是这样就能跟真Murray划清界限了
The important thing is to stay clear of the real Murray.
但有些事
But there are things that
我想跟真Murray说
I do want to talk to the real Murray about.
比如什么 - 我最近想了很多
Like what? - Well, I've been thinking about things,
也许我跟Murray应该把婚姻里的问题解决掉
and maybe Murray and I should sort things out.
但 先跟麋鹿Murray说哦
But... Tell the moose first.
不 - 跟麋鹿Murray说
No. - Talk to the moose.
我不想 - 他就在这
I don't want to. - He's right here...
我不想跟一个麋鹿说话
I don't want to talk to a moose.
对不起Abby - 别发泄到我身上 Bex
Sorry, Abby. - Don't take it out on me, Bex,
发泄到麋鹿身上
take it out on the moose.
Murray
Murray
Emma
Emma.
真激动啊 晚上出来玩 耶
It's so exciting! Oh, a night out! Yay!
耶 其他人呢 - 其他人
Yay! Where are the others? - Others?
嗯 你不是说有其他同事一起来嘛
Yeah, you said there were other people from the office coming,
Damian 还有按揭组的
Damian and the mortgage team.
他们来不了了
They can't make it.
他们说很抱歉 所以 只有你跟我了
They send their apologies. So... just you and me.
嗒嗒
Da-da!
你知道吗 从前我跟Bex 欢笑不断
Oh, you know, I used to laugh all the time with Bex,
但现在不是了
but not now, you know.
我们没那么心灵相通了
We're just not connecting at all. - Mmm.
我怪她
I blame her.
多半我俩都有错
Well, probably both at fault.
我才不信呢
I doubt it.
假设我俩儿都有错
Assume it is.
假如你站在我的角度(鞋)
You know, imagine you're in my shoes.
我可爱你的角度(鞋)了 相当有型
Oh, I love your shoes. Great style.
噢 谢谢你
Oh, er, thank you.
如果想和好如初的话 你会怎么做
What would you do to try and get that connection back?
作为一个同事和朋友
Well, as a colleague and a friend,
当然 我只从为你好的角度出发
and of course I'm only thinking about what's good for you here,
Murray 从对你最有利的角度出发
Murray, what's in your best interests...
我会
I would, er...
还是忘了Bex吧
.. just forget about Bex.
啊
Oh.
不确定我能那么做
I'm not sure I could do that.
喔 都这么晚了
Wow, is that the time?
一晚上而已 好好玩
Just for one night. Look, see how it goes.
你需要放松放松 不去想这些烦心事
You need to let your hair down. Put all of this out of your mind.
嗯
Hmm.
哇哦哦
Whoo-hoo-hoo!
我一小时前就订餐了 你迷路了吗
I phoned an hour ago. Did you get lost?
Grant - 我以为你是我叫的披萨外卖♥♥
Grant. - I thought you were my pizza.
你在这干嘛 - 额
What are you doing here? - Ah...
我在这住几天
I'm sleeping over for a bit.
妈在重新装♥修♥
Mum's having the house decorated,
油漆让我的鼻窦炎犯了
and the paint affects my sinuses.
我每两周就得去趟医院
I had to go to the hospital every couple of weeks
使我的鼻子畅通
to have them drained, you know,
防止感染
prevent the mucus from becoming infected.
墨西哥辣椒
Jalapeno pepper?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
Barney
Barney!
我好想你
Oh, I've missed you.
见到你真好 Murray在哪儿
It's so nice to see you. Where's Murray?
我只是碰碰运气看看他在不在
I just thought I'd pop by on the off-chance.
你真幸运 他一直不在这儿
You'll be lucky, he's never here.
好吧
Oh. Right.
他昨晚出去了
He was out last night.
今天他和
Tonight he's out with, er...
同事Emma出去了
Emma from work.
Emma - 是的
Emma? - Mmm.
收到一条他的短♥信♥ 在伏特加俱乐部
Got a text from him. He's in Club Vodka.
Emma 就是办公室那个27岁的
Emma, the 27-year-old from the office?
就是她 真可悲 对吧
That's the one, yeah. Pathetic, really, isn't it?
中年男子追求一个年轻姑娘
Middle-aged man chasing after a younger woman.
Grant先生 你去哪儿了
Where do you go, Mr Grant?
我听得到你 但是看不到你
I hear you, but cannot see you.
我晚点给你打回去
I'll call you back later.
Irina 来自明斯克
Irina, from Minsk.
我网上认识的朋友
Friend I met online.
我们一起下象棋 - 象棋
We play chess together. - Chess?
对
Yes.
好吧 我该走了
Right. I should be going.
这确实不是个好主意
This really wasn't a good idea.
你愿意的话可以把那瓶酒留下
You could leave that bottle, if you like.
天呐 不
God, no!
不 不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
早上好 - 嗨
Morning. - Hi.
给你倒了杯茶 你感觉如何
Got you a tea. How are you feeling?
还行
OK. Um...
昨晚发生什么了 - 昨晚你火力全开啊
What happened last night? - Oh, you were on fire!
跳舞跳得真炫酷 老大
You've got some pretty cool moves there, boss.
我有吗 - 有啊 昨晚你
Have I? - Yeah, and you've
真的精力十足 这是我的评价
really got some stamina, I'll give you that.
那些野格炸♥弹♥ 你全都一口干啊
And those Jager bombs, you were putting them away.
哇哦
Whoo!
我的衣服在哪儿
Where are my clothes?
在洗 你回家的路上摔倒了
They're in the wash, you fell over on the way home.
我的内♥裤♥也在洗 - 是的 - 好吧
And my boxers are in there as... - Yeah. - Right.
我不得不帮你脱衣服
Yeah, I had to undress you.
你还挺沉的
You're quite heavy, you know.
嗯 我应该少吃点碳水化合物
Yes, I probably should stay off the carbs for a bit.
我最好去洗个澡
Anyway, I'd better have a shower.
Emma
Emma.
Emma
Emma.
我觉得我该走了 如果可以的话
I think I might head off now, if that's OK.
我朋友Grant在照看我的狗
My friend Grant's looking after my dog and, er...
衣服怎怎怎么样了
W-What's the clothes situation?
在甩干还是
Are they drying, or...?
你好 - 你好
Hello. - Hi.
我叫Jerry
I'm Jerry.
我叫Murray
I'm Murray,
Emma银行的同事
a colleague of Emma's from the bank.
我是Emma的爸爸
I'm Emma's dad.
我正要走
I was just leaving.
不不 我不想打扰你们
Oh, no, no, I don't want to break anything up,
Emma是个大姑娘了 - 我不清楚
Emma's a big girl. - I wouldn't know.
你说什么
Sorry?
你没有打扰 没什么可打扰的 所以
Not breaking anything up, nothing to... break up, so...
她在洗澡吗
Is she in the shower?
剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表