剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表
我们以前常来这里
We used to come here all the time.
当时的我们深深相爱着
We were so in love.
十年间 一切都那么完美
For ten years, everything was perfect.
我当时到底怎么想的
Oh, what was I thinking?
一切都是从我的升职开始的
It all started to go wrong when I got promoted.'
Bex 我该上菜了吗
Bex, should I serve up?
很抱歉 Lisa 他被新工作耽搁了
I'm so sorry, Lisa. It's just this new job.
应该马上就到了
I'm sure he'll be here soon.
嗨 Murray
Hi, Murray.
噢
Oh.
好吧
Ok.
有请教父母上前
Would the godparents please step forward?
不知不觉 我周末也加班
Before I knew it, I was working weekends.'
抱歉
Sorry.
嗨 Murray
Hi, Murray.
好吧
Oh, right.
我甚至错过了情人节
I even managed to miss Valentine's night.'
大概有时候你就是
I suppose sometimes you
会看不清生活中什么是重要的
just lose sight of what's important in life.
我真心希望现在还为时不晚
I really hope it's not too late.
来自爱丁堡机场的安全通知
This is an Edinburgh Airport security announcement.
请记得带好所有行李
Please remember to keep all baggage...
记不清哪个是哪个了
Can't remember which is which now.
挺难选的不是
It's difficult, isn't it?
我觉得这个最好
I think I like this one best.
真的吗 你觉得年轻女人也会喜欢吗
Really? Do you think that would work for a younger woman?
应该会的
Well, I think so.
抱歉 我不是说你年纪大
Sorry, er, I didn't mean to imply you weren't a...
这是给我老婆的 她今天四十 所以
It... it's for my wife. She's 40 today, so...
不是说四十岁年轻 但比你
Oh, not that 40's young, but it's younger than...
你多大 别别 不用回答
How old are you? No, no. Don't feel the need to answer that.
所以你要这瓶 - 是的谢谢
So, you'll take this one? - Yes, please.
这年头几岁算年轻呢
Cos what is young these days, anyway?
他们说五十是新的四十 四十是新的三十
They say 50's the new 40, don't they? 40's the new 30...
我四十二 - 是吗 很好啊
I'm 42. - Really? Oh, well done. Yes...
所以 呃 能够从一个
Well, that's why it's, er... very helpful
四十二岁女人那儿得到关于
to the get the advice of a 42-year-old
小两岁女人的建议很有用
on what a younger woman of... 40 might like.
要放进袋子里吗 - 是的 放进那个老袋子里吧
Shall I put it in a bag? - Yeah, stick it in the old bag.
那个老袋子 那个袋子 不是
Yeah, that old bag, that bag. Not...
你知道你的飞机五分钟后起飞吗 - 什么
You know, your plane leaves in five minutes? - What?! Oh!
嗨 Bex 是我 在的话请接听
Hi, Bex, it's me. Pick up if you're there.
不接吗 我真的很对不起 亲爱的
No? Look, really sorry, hon.
航♥班♥出了点问题
Bit of a problem with the flight,
所以我可能要错过你的生日早餐
so I'm going to have to miss your birthday breakfast,
直接去公♥司♥了
go straight to the office.
我知道 我又打电♥话♥放你鸽子了
I know, I know, it's me making this phone call again,
但我稍晚和你在家里见哦 爱你
but I'll see you later at home. Love you.
哦还有
Ooh, er, one more thing.
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you...*
我要走后面这条路啦兄弟
I'm going to take the back route, mate.
别别 左转 会更快真的
Oh, no, no. Er, left. It'll be quicker, honestly.
顺着路标去布莱顿
Just follow the signs to Brighton.
*祝你生日快乐*
*happy birthday to you...*
别担心 我走过这条路的
Don't worry. I've done this route before, you know?
不 信♥号♥♥灯那儿会堵上的
No, you'll hit traffic at the lights.
*祝你生日快乐 亲爱的*
*happy birthday, dear...*
好吧 走错别怪我
All right, but don't blame me!
我正在唱生日快乐歌♥呢
Yeah, I'm trying to sing Happy Birthday here.
*Bex 祝你生日*
*Bex! Happy birthday to...*
不 左转 左转 左转
No, left! Left! Left!
*快乐*
*you.*
我知道我又打电♥话♥放你鸽子了 但我
'I know it's me making this phone call again, but I'm...'
"亲爱的Murray
"Dear... Murray...
我要离开
"I'm... going... away...
一段时间"
".. for... for a bit."
我知道现在时间太赶了 但我觉得如果
Yes, I know it's short notice, but I thought it'd be nice
亲人朋友们能给她个惊喜就好了 对吧
if a few of her friends and family surprised her, yeah?
对 今晚
Yes, tonight.
"爱你的 Bex"
".. all my love... Bex."
是有点迟了
Yes, it is last minute,
但我错过了她的生日早餐 而且
but I missed her birthday breakfast and, er...
"此致敬礼"
".. kind... regards."
"谢谢"
"Cheers!"
只署个Bex好了
I'll just put "Bex."
Murray你终于来了 - 早上好Emma
Oh, Murray, thank God you're here. - Morning, Emma.
没事吧
Everything OK?
有个里面存着大量血液分♥析♥
Erm, a memory stick has gone missing
数据的记忆棒不见了
with loads of Pentratech's data on it,
技术部门说你是最后一个使用的人
and IT are saying that you're the last person to have it.
是啊在我这儿 - 什么
Yeah, yeah. I've got it. - Y... you... What?!
我带去苏格兰参加投资会议了
I took it to Scotland with me for the investment conference.
天呐
Oh, God.
真是松了口气 我以为你要有麻烦了呢
Oh, what a relief. I thought you were in real trouble there.
一切尽在掌控之中
Everything's under control.
我真想吻你
Oh, I want to kiss you.
请不要 - 不会在这儿
Please don't. - No. No, not here.
不会是现在
Not... right now.
电梯
Ah, the lift!
被电梯铃♥声♥解救 - 是的
Saved by the bell... of the lift. - Yes.
我喜欢你的领带
I love your tie, by the way.
谢谢 这是Bex送我的 我的妻子
Thanks. Yeah. Got it from Bex, my wife.
她今天五十了是吧 - 四十 对对
She's 50 today, isn't she? - 40, yes. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我正帮她策划生日惊喜派对呢
I'm actually organising a surprise birthday party for her.
是吗
Are you? Aw!
是啊 她最近有点失落
Yeah, well, she's been a bit down recently.
我觉得是因为这四十大寿
I think it's the big four-oh.
没有什么好庆祝的
You know, didn't really want to celebrate at all.
原计划是在家陪她 给她做我最拿手的煮三文鱼
The plan was for a night in with me and my famous poached salmon.
我超爱煮三文鱼 可以给我秘方吗
I love poached salmon. Can I have the recipe?
好啊 但就是 煮而已
Yeah, but it's just... it's just sort of poached...
上去吧 Barney
There we go, Barney.
那么有多少人来
So, how many people are coming...
目前 - 参加派对
Well, so far... - .. to the party?
有十四个 但我希望能凑齐二十个 所以
.. I've got 14, but I'm hoping for about 20 odd, so...
她配不上你 Murray
Oh, she doesn't deserve you, Murray.
我只是说 她有你真是太幸运了
I mean, I'm just saying she's... you know, so lucky to have you,
你费了这么多心思
you going to all this effort.
办派对 还有
A party and...
我们到啦 四层
Oh, here we are. The fourth floor.
我们的楼层
Yes, OUR floor.
我最爱的楼层
My favourite floor.
嗨 Grant 还是派对的事
Hi, Grant, about the party again, erm...
我不是查你岗
I'm not checking up on you --
我只是想看你收到消息没
I'm just seeing if you got the message.
我没有苛刻 我只是
I'm not being judgmental. I'm just...
我没有加重语气 Grant
There's no tone to my voice, Grant.
如果你可以在下班后买♥♥些酒就太好了
Look, if you can pick up some booze after work, that'd be great.
"太好了"这词都能伤到你吗
How could you take offence to the word great?
好吧 我自己去买♥♥
OK, fine. I'll pick it up myself.
我没有排挤你 我 Grant
No, I'm not cutting you off, I'm... Grant?!
你好 Don
Oh! Hello, Don!
过来 给你岳父抱抱
Come here! Give your father-in-law a hug.
哈哈 - 别在办公室里
Ha, ha! - Not in the office...
我为派对买♥♥了些气球 这主意太好了
I bought the balloons for the party. It's a brilliant idea.
我问了Gord和Aud 他们很乐意来
I've spoken to Gord and Aud -- they're keen to come.
你还记得他们吗
Do you remember them?
去年他们和我跟Paula一起住在土耳其的别♥墅♥
They stayed with me and Paula in the villa in Turkey last year.
太好了 抱歉这么迟才通知
Excellent. Sorry about the short notice...
我以为他们会给你个更大的办公室
I thought they were going to give you a bigger office.
剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表