剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表
你应该在土耳其啊
You're supposed to be in Turkey.
Grant
G-G-Grant!
我以为你在土耳其
I thought you were in Turkey.
所以你就认为你可以住在我家
So you thought you'd use my house?
睡我的床咯 - 我总不能把她带回我妈那儿
My bed? - Well, I couldn't take her back to Mum's.
她自己没有住处吗
Hasn't she got a place of her own?
她养了猫 你也知道我碰见猫是什么反应
She's got cats, and you know what I'm like with cats.
怎么早上9点还在 - 她上夜班
At nine o'clock in the morning? - Well, she works nights.
她在地铁站上班上到早上8点
She doesn't knock off from the petrol station till eight.
你意下如何 - 我拜托你偶尔来一下打扫一下
What do you think? - I asked you to pop round and clear up,
没叫你从地铁站带人回来 来一发
not drag someone back from the petrol pumps for a quick... pump.
Mark 你说房♥子里没人的
Mark, you said the house was empty.
等等 Bex没拆礼物
Wait, Bex didn't open her presents.
她的40岁生日
Her 40th birthday...
她甚至没拿到礼物
She hasn't even got her presents.
是啊 听着
Yeah, look...
你要是快哭了
If this is all going to get emotional,
我不确定自己可以安慰你
I'm really not sure I'm your man.
我只是不知道事情怎么会变成这样
I just don't know how it got to this.
你懂的 有时候遇到这些情况
You know, sometimes in these situations,
最好的方法就是把事情
it's best just to keep things...
压在心底
bottled up.
或者 你也可以过去一趟
Or you could pop round
把礼物给她 那样也可以冰释前嫌
and give her the presents. That'll break the ice.
这主意倒不坏
That's actually not a bad idea.
对啊 接着你可以带她出去喝杯咖啡
Yeah, and then you could take her out for a coffee
顺便把事情说开了
and, like, really chat things through.
不给你用房♥子
You're not using the house.
Grant 到底做不做
Grant, are we doing this or not?
做不了了 到别处去吧
No, you're not! Go somewhere else.
自觉点离开
Let yourself out.
放假要去什么好地方吗
So, are you going anywhere nice on your holidays?
本来要去的 没去成
Well, I was. I'm not now.
昨晚我拒绝了去土耳其的机会
Yeah, I turned down the chance of going to Turkey last night.
我
I...
其实我还大老远地去了机场 却坚持不了
I actually got all the way to the airport and couldn't face it.
说来话长
Long story.
Bex
Bex?
Bex
Bex!
老妈
Mum.
你好 Abby
Oh, hi, Abby.
我知道因为我和Bex让事情变得很难堪
Look, I know it's a bit awkward cos of the situation with Bex,
但是我俩应该好好相处
but probably best if you and I just try and get along.
你要干嘛 Murray
What do you want, Murray?
我我我带来礼物来给她 所以
I-I-I've got these birthday presents for her, so...
她很伤心 Murray 非常伤心
She's hurting, Murray. Really hurting.
所以如果我可以把礼物给她
So if I could just give them to her.
你想知道是谁让她伤心吗
Do you want to know the name of the person who hurt her?
我只要给她礼物就好
Rather just give her the presents.
让她伤心的人名叫Murray
The name of the person who hurt her is Murray.
是啊 我觉得也是
Yes, I thought it might be.
我能不能和我妻子说几句
Er, could I please just speak to my wife?
她不在
She's not in.
好吧
Right.
你知不知道她在哪儿
Do you know where she is, or...?
这么和你说吧
For your information,
我想在这儿打造一个无Murray环境
I'm trying to create a Murray-free zone here.
多谢提醒 - 远离Murray的避风港
Thanks for the heads-up. - A Murray-less safe haven.
礼物给我吧
I'll take the presents...
我可以给她 - 不用了
I'd like to give them to her. - No, no.
别啊 给我吧 - 我想亲自把礼物给她
No, give them to me. - I want to give her the presents myself.
不行 我希望你别再来了
No! I don't want you coming back!
嗨 Bex 你在哪儿
Oh, hi, Bex. Where are you?
为什么你在你父母家
Why are you at your parents'?
什么 喂 别
What...? Hey! No...
她不想见你 Murray
She doesn't want to see you, Murray.
进来吧 我正做午饭呢
Go on through. I'm just making lunch.
噢Murray
Oh, Murray.
我无法相信
I can't believe it.
Bex 你老公来了
Bex! Your husband's here.
嗨 Bex - Murray
Hi, Bex. - Murray.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
我把它们放这
I'll put them down here.
你♥爸♥什么反应
How's your dad taken it?
我还没和他说
I haven't spoken to him yet.
妈说要等他弄完鸟屋
Mum said to wait for him to finish his bird table.
噢 - Don
Oh. - Don!
Keeley随时到
Keeley'll be here in a minute.
记得她要带新男朋友来
Remember she's bringing her new boyfriend.
你能做到吗
Can you do it?
什么 - 告诉爸
What? - Tell Dad.
你想让我告诉你♥爸♥你离开我了
You want me to tell your dad you've left me?
是的 他从你那听到会更好接受
Yeah, well, he'll take it better coming from you.
噢 - 这样最好
Oh! - It's best.
我倒要看看隔壁的猫还能不能上去
I'd like to see next-door's cat have a go at that!
发生什么了 - 听着 爸 我们已经 呃
What's going on? - Look, Dad, we've, um...
我们有些消息想告诉你
We've got some news that we want to tell you.
对吧 Murray - 其实不是 呃
Haven't we, Murray? - Not really. Um...
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
Bex 我想你应该 呃
Bex, I think you should, um...
继续 Murray - Bex 你来
Go on, Murray. - Bex, you do it.
快点 - Bex
Come on. - Bex!
什么事
What is it?
Don 呃
Don, um...
呃
Er...
Bex和我正打算
Bex and I are taking...
呃
a...
彼此分开一小段时间
a bit of a break from each other.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
我们 算是分开了
We've sort of separated.
噢 天呐 - 就几天
Oh, my God. - Just for a few days.
可能更长一些 - 很难确定到底多久
It might be a bit longer. - Difficult to know exactly how long.
是的 我想冷静思考下
Yeah, I just need to sort my head out.
就是这让确定具体的事件很难
It's that bit that's making the exact time calculation difficult.
你今早还在土耳其和我聊过 - 是的
I spoke to you in Turkey this morning. - Yes...
真的很对不起 我们其实根本没上飞机
I'm really sorry about that. We never actually got on the plane.
不 - 啊
No. - Ah...
对不起 我需要点新鲜空气
I'm sorry. Excuse me. I just need to get some fresh air.
那太糟了
That was horrible.
我想他接受的很好
He took it pretty well, considering.
好的 好了 我想我最好走了
OK, well, I think I'd better get going.
不 不 不 不 别走 Murray 留下来吃午饭
No, no, no. No. Don't go, Murray, stay for lunch.
噢 那真是太好了 Paula 但我
Oh, that's very kind, Paula, but I...
我
I...
不能 - 你当然可以
can't. - Course you can.
我们是一家人
We're family.
好吧 每当我有生意问题的时候
Right, whenever I had any business problems,
我就拿一个旧信封
I'd get out a old envelope,
在中间画条线 然后开始列优缺点
draw a line down the middle and work out the pros and the cons.
那么
So...
Murray
Murray...
优点
Pros.
长得帅
Good-looking.
有幽默感
Good sense of humour.
有体香 - 不 爸 对不起 我们别做这个了
Er, smells nice... - No, Dad, sorry, we are not doing this.
现在 缺点
Now, cons.
快点 Bex 说出来
Come on, Bex. Throw them out.
或者我们就继续说优点
Or we could just carry on with the pros.
我是说 - 快点 Bex 缺点到底是什么
I mean... - Come on, Bex. What are the cons?
剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表