剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表
不不 我没有怀孕
No, no. I'm not pregnant.
但是尽管你们分居了你还在努力怀孕
But you're trying for a baby, even though you're separated?
没有 谁说要怀孕或者领养孩子的
No. Who said anything about trying to get pregnant or adoption?
抽奖券 有人要吗
Raffle ticket, anyone?
抱歉 我先走一步
Sorry, can you excuse me a moment?
Bex 很明显
Bex, you know, obviously,
大家都想知道我们之间发生了什么
people have wanted to know what's happening with us,
但是我没和任何人说我们想要孩子
but I've not told anyone we're trying for a baby, you know...
今晚这头开得可不好 Murray
Not a great start to the evening, Murray.
Bex 我就是来帮你忙的 所以
Look, Bex, I'm here to help, so...
要是能让我专注在晚会上
Yeah, well, it would be
就是帮最大的忙了
helpful if I could just concentrate on the event.
绝对可以
Absolutely.
他俩处得特别好 不是吗
Those two get on so well together, don't they?
你好 Tamzin
Hi, Tamzin.
是啊 他们在委员会上
Yeah, well, they've been spending
总是在一起 所以
a lot of time on the committee together, so...
是啊 你说得没错
Yeah. Yeah, you're right.
很多个共处的夜晚 - 什么
A lot of evenings together. - What?
你说得一点没错
You're absolutely right.
Bex离开了你 而且我很确定Curtis有外遇了
Bex has left you, and I'm pretty sure Curtis is having an affair.
我要去找他们理论 - Tamzin 不要
I am going to have it out with them. - Tamzin, no.
Tamzin 现在不是时候 今晚对Bex很重要
Uh, Tamzin, not now. It's Bex's big night.
你见过我们桌的其他人了吗
Have you met the other people on our table?
来见见Nereesha 她很有趣的 快来
Come and meet Nereesha. She's great fun. Come here.
Bex 我只是想说 要是有什么我能做的
Bex, I just want you to know that if there's anything I can do
你和Murray和好的 你尽管说
to help you and Murray get back together, just say.
哦 谢谢你 Grant 有心了
Oh, thank you, Grant. Thanks.
但是你们如果要离婚
But if you are going to split,
还是把结婚礼物还给我吧
I would like my wedding present back.
什么
What?
这个 无意冒犯 但是礼物是给你们两个人的
Well, no disrespect, but it was a present for you as a couple.
我们现在还不知道到底分不分开呢
Well, we don't know if we are splitting up for good.
那么如果要分就把东西还给我吧
Well, if you do, I want it back.
噢 这场晚会办得很好 Murray - 那就好
Oh, it's a wonderful event, Murray. - Good.
很高兴你喜欢
Glad you're enjoying it, yes.
晚会结束了之后干什么呢 - 之后
What's happening afterwards? - After?
结束了之后 哦我想 大家应该会
After it's finished. Oh, I-I think people will...
应该会回家吧
will probably just go home.
这样啊 我今晚在这里订了个房♥间
Oh. I've booked a room here tonight.
是吗 那 那挺好 不用再回家一趟了
Have you? That's... That's good. Er, saves the walk home.
是啊 他们给我开的488房♥间 真有趣
Yes. They've given me room 488, which is funny,
因为4是我最喜欢的数字
because 4's one of my favourite numbers,
1988是我最喜欢的年份之一
and 1988's one of my favourite years.
其实就是我出生的那一年 所以488真是适合我
The year I was born, actually. So 488 is an ideal number for me.
488.
是啊 是 - 听着 Grant
Yeah. Yeah, it's... Look, Grant...
随便你 你可以把礼物拿回去 - 失陪一下
Whatever. You can have it back. - Excuse me.
有什么可以帮忙的吗
Can I help?
Grant想要回他的结婚礼物
Yes, Grant wants his wedding present back.
三明治吐司机 我想着吐司机太普通了
Toasted sandwich maker. I thought a toaster was too obvious.
我来解决 别担心
I'll deal with this. Don't worry.
三明治吐司机 - Grant
Toasted sandwich maker. - Grant...
Jo什么时候来啊 - 哦对了
What time's Jo getting here? - Oh, yeah.
关于这个 Joanna Lumley的事情
About that, the Joanna Lumley thing. Yeah.
是这样的 你得和她保持距离
Yeah, you've got to stay away from her.
什么 - 她想让你离她远一点
What? - She doesn't want you anywhere near her.
行吧 - 我说的是认真的
Yeah, right. - No, I mean it.
她的经纪人说得很清楚
Her agent couldn't have been more clear.
她只要见到你 就立刻上车回伦敦
She lays eyes on you, she's in her car and back to London.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我们在单车俱乐部那时候简直都干柴烈火了
We got on like a house on fire at that cycling club thing.
她可不这么认为 抱歉
That's not how she saw it. Sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那个 我希望大家都吃得开心
So, I, er... I hope you all enjoyed your meals, er, everyone.
如果你们被喜剧演员冒犯了我在这里表示抱歉
Apologies, er, to those who were offended by the comedian.
他发表的观点仅代表他个人
We'd just like to say that the views expressed by him
不代表我们的CT扫描仪的
were not those of the CT scanner appeal.
好了 接下来的环节是 抽奖
OK, er, coming up next, the raffle!
谢谢你
Thank you.
好像除了我们大家都很开心 Murray
Everyone seems to be enjoying themselves except us, Murray.
不不 我很好 很开心啊
No, no, I'm fine. I'm fine.
Murray 实话告诉我
Murray, will you be honest with me?
你觉得我是个累赘吗
Do you find me a drag to be around?
这个 我不会这样说你的
Well, I wouldn't use those exact words.
Steve说我是个衰神 所以他今天没来
Steve said I'm a drag. That's why he's not here.
我们之间有点小摩擦
We had a bit of a ding-dong. Right.
事情越来越糟 他说他无法忍♥受在我公♥司♥工作了
Things got heated. He said he couldn't bear being in my company.
Murray - 你很衰
Murray? - A drag?
我觉得这个 有点过分了
I think that's... that's going a bit far.
就是 我其实意识到了 当我说话的时候
It's just, I do find sometimes, when I'm talking,
人们总会找各种理由离开
people come up with all manner of excuses to get away.
抱歉 Nereesha 我想起来
Sorry, Nereesha. I did
我说过要帮忙打包奖券的 失陪
promise I'd help pack up the tombola. Sorry.
真是太感谢你了 Julian 你帮了大忙了
And thank you so much, Julian. You know, you've been so helpful.
哦 我这是应该的
Oh, it's such a good cause.
你为此付出了这么多 - 对 没错
And you've worked so hard. - Yeah, she has.
她就是个"小小"工作狂
She's a bonnie wee worker.
你又拽的什么苏格兰词儿
What's with the Scottish thing?
我也不知道 乱说的
I don't know. Don't know.
你还记得Murray吧 - 记得 你前夫吗
You remember Murray. - Yes, your ex-husband.
还是现任 - 我不是有意这样说的
Still-husband. - I didn't mean to cause any offence.
没事 没事
No, no. None taken.
说起来 Bex 如果你有兴趣晚上去Admiral俱乐部的话
Anyway, um, Bex, if you do fancy a night down the Admiral club,
那儿有挺多大款
there's plenty of fat wallets down there.
太好了 我会去的
Great, I'd really love that.
抱歉我得接一下这个 Joanna Lumley的经纪人找我
Sorry, better get that. Joanna Lumley. Her agent. Uh, for me.
我们下一个号♥码是
And our next number is...
..373
.. 373!
哦 我们有一个获奖者
Oh, we have a winner!
Keeley Wilkie
Keeley Wilkie!
哈哈哈 真棒
Ha-ha-ha! Well done.
奖品就是
The prize is...
一个新鲜诱人的蛋糕 提供者是
a lovely cake, er, freshly baked and donated by, er...
Keeley Wilkie
Keeley Wilkie.
干得好 Keeley
Well done, Keeley.
我不明白 我是说 咱们早上说好的
I-I don't understand. I mean, I spoke to you this morning.
什么
What?
不 不 你不明白
No, no. You don't understand.
整个晚会就是建立在有她的基础上
The whole event has been built around her.
那么 女士们先生们 我们的拍卖♥♥要开始了
So, ladies and gentlemen, the auction is about to start,
你们要准备好大出血了
so please get ready to spend, spend, spend.
很好
Fantastic.
感谢
Thank you for...
Bex
Bex...
你能坐下来吗 你先坐下
Can you sit down? I'd like you to sit down.
怎么了 - Joanna Lumley来不了了
What's happening? - Joanna Lumley's not coming.
不是吧
No.
你能先坐下吗 - 你别再叫我坐下了
Can you sit down? - Please stop telling me to sit down.
怎么回事啊 - 我不知道 她的经纪人不肯说
What's happened? - I don't know. Her agent wouldn't say.
好了 我们的第一个拍卖♥♥品是
OK... So our first item is...
那么她不来了 也就是说不能参加晚餐约会
So, she's not coming, and she's not going to do the dinner date?
不能 - 可这应该是最大的奖项啊
No. - It was supposed to be the big finale.
本来光靠她我们就能筹到500磅
We would have got £500 for Joanna Lumley.
我知道 很抱歉 - 抱歉也没用啊
I know, I'm sorry. It's no good being sorry.
你准备怎么办
What are we going to do?
也许别人也可以啊 你觉得你怎么样 Abby
Well, maybe someone else could be the date. How about you, Abby?
我 别开玩笑了
Me? Don't be ridiculous.
外面的人等的可是Joanna Lumley
The people out there will be expecting Joanna Lumley.
你和她一样有魅力
You're just as attractive as Joanna Lumley.
我知道啊 可是我不是Joanna Lumley
剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表