剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表
有的
Oh, somewhere.
别把我也弄哭了 Lesley
Don't get me started, Lesley.
这故事太感人了
It's just a lovely story.
爱人为了惊喜的宝宝重新在一起
Lovers reunited by a surprise baby.
我知道 你应该去告诉Bex你的感受
I know. You should go and tell Bex how you feel.
我想 但还有Emma的事儿 我是说
I want to. But, you know, there's this Emma business. I mean...
不 不
No, no.
告诉她你刚刚跟我们说的
Tell her what you just said to us,
你只是想让她快乐
that you just want her to be happy.
现在就告诉她 走吧
Tell her now. Go.
对 快走吧
Yes, go, please.
你们是对的
You're right.
当然
Absolutely.
谢谢
Thank you.
保佑他 - 多好的男人 - 极好的
Bless him. - Wasn't he a nice guy? - Lovely.
所以 就咱们仨了
So, it's just the three of us.
觉得我要叫辆出租车 - 我跟你一块
Think I'll call a taxi. - Yeah, I'll come with you.
太可爱了 Murray
Oh, it's lovely, Murray.
对 很多Bex和 我
Yeah, loads of Bex and... me.
Bex到了吗吗 还是
Is Bex here yet, or...?
还没 没有 - 她一定来吗
Not yet, no. - She's definitely coming?
对对 有问题吗
Yeah. Yeah. Is there a problem?
没有 她说过大概什么时候到吗
No. Did she say when she might get here?
怎么了 Murray
What's the matter, Murray?
你一到这儿就坐立不安的
You've been fidgeting ever since you got here.
我有点紧张
I'm a bit all over the place,
说实话 因为Bex - 嗯哼
to be honest, because Bex is... - Huh?
呃
Well. Uh...
她还好吗 她没生病吧 没有吧
Is, is she OK? She's not ill, is she?
不 不 不 她很好 她很好
Oh, no, no, no. She's fine, she's fine.
那么 到底怎么了
Well, then, what is it?
她可能应该自己告诉你 但
Well, she should probably be telling you this herself but...
Murray 什么
Murray, what?!
她
She's...
怀孕了
.. pregnant.
我的天
Oh, my God!
Don Bex怀孕了
Don! Bex is pregnant!
呃 Paula 呃 - 怎么了
Uh, Paula, uh... - What?
Bex怀孕了
Bex is pregnant!
我宁愿我们不 - 怀孕了 - 没错
I'd rather we didn't, uh... - Pregnant?! - Yeah!
我们终于要当外公外婆了
We're going to be grandparents at last!
大家注意
Oh, everybody...
不 不 Paula 我不觉得我们应该
Oh, no, no, Paula. I don't think we should...
Bex怀孕了 我们要当外公外婆了
Bex is pregnant! We're going to be grandparents!
噢
Oh!
所以你们要复合了
So you two are getting back together?
我也不确定
I'm not really sure.
他不确定他们是否会复合
He's not sure if they're getting back together.
Bex没真的告诉我她怀孕了
Bex hasn't actually told me she's pregnant.
我在她房♥间里发现了试纸 所以
I found the testing kit in her room, so...
她还没告诉Murray
She hasn't told Murray.
他知道了当他看到试纸在
He found out when he saw the testing kit in the...
别把什么都喊出来了 Paula
Stop shouting everything out, Paula.
这是最好的纪念日礼物了
Oh, this is the best anniversary present ever.
喔噢
Oh-ho!
我不确定我能面对它
I'm not sure I can face it.
你一定要找时间告诉他们 他们会很高兴的
Look, you've got to tell them sometime and they'll be thrilled.
可能要先去上个厕所
Might need to make a pit stop to the loo first.
抱歉 这是你的 我不小心拿错了
Oh, sorry, this is yours. I picked it up by mistake.
伯明翰 国家医疗服务系统
Birmingham NHS.
我想是关于那个工作的
I suppose it's about that job.
嘘 嘘
Ssh, ssh!
伙计们 你们能不能让Bex宣布消息
Guys, if you could just let Bex announce the news.
最好是由她说出来 - 对 对 当然
Probably best if it comes from her. - Yes, yes, of course.
恭喜
Congratulations!
你感觉还好吧 - 我高兴死了
How are you feeling? - Oh, it makes me so happy.
没错 但你和Murray必须复合
Yeah, but you and Murray must get back together.
抱歉 我不知道你们在说什么
I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about.
我不应该 但我们知道宝宝的事了
I shouldn't but, well, we know about the baby.
你们怎么知道的
How'd you find out?
Murray发现了验孕棒
Murray found the testing stick.
是吗
Did he?
这来的太突然了
Well, it's, it's come as quite a shock.
Keeley有点崩溃
Keeley's a bit on edge.
为什么
Why?
呃 她没想到
Well, she wasn't expecting it.
我们也没有
Well, no-one was!
能给我们点时间吗 抱歉
Would you excuse us a moment, sorry.
Bex 我希望你能告诉我
Bex, I wish you'd felt able to tell me.
关于什么 - 宝宝
About what? - Uh, the baby.
这不是我应该说的
Well, it's not really for me to say.
什么 - 这不应该由我来宣布
What? - Well, it's not up to me to announce it.
那应该由谁 - Keeley
Well, who's it up to, then? - Keeley.
Keeley - 没错
Keeley? - Yeah.
为什么该由她 - 因为是她的孩子
Why's it up to her? - Well, it is her baby.
不 不是的 是你的 - 什么
No, it's not. It's yours. - What?
我看见了你房♥间里的验孕棒
I saw the testing stick in your room.
不 那 那是Keeley的
No, that... that's Keeley's.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我需要宣布个小事
I just need to make a small announcement.
我觉得你们中的一两个可能搞错了
I think one or two of you may have got the wrong end of the, er,
验孕棒的结果
pregnancy testing stick.
Don和Paula确实要做祖父母了
Er, Don and Paula are indeed going to be grandparents
但生孩子的人 事实上不是Bex
but the bearer of said child is, is not, in fact, Bex.
是他们的另一个女儿 呃 Keeley
It's their other daughter, er, Keeley.
呃 Keeley要有宝宝了
Er, Keeley's having the baby.
她来了 所以 恭喜Keeley
Here she is. So, congratulations to Keeley!
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
呃 做的好 呃 怀孕了
Er, well done on, you know, um... getting pregnant.
呃 可能你想
Uh... Perhaps you'd like to...
不 你不喝比较好
No, it's probably better if you don't.
大家干杯
Cheers, everyone!
哇吼
Woohoo!
都解决了
Well, it's all sorted.
爸妈还是对于要当外公外婆还是很高兴
Mum and Dad are still thrilled they're going to be grandparents.
只是另一个女儿的孩子而已
It's just via a different daughter.
谢谢澄清它
Thanks for clearing up that technicality.
所以 你明天是最后一天
So, your last day tomorrow.
我们或许可以离开几天
We could maybe go away for a few days to...
我想去伯明翰
I want to go to Birmingham.
我觉得我们在伯明翰会过的好很多
I think we can do a lot better than Birmingham.
你 你 你的意思是 你
You, you, you mean, you...
你想去伯明翰
you want to go to Birmingham.
是啊 我得到了那份工作
Yeah, I've been offered that job.
我觉得有时候挑战一下自己也挺好的
I just think it would do me good to get out of my comfort zone.
你们俩快来
Come on, you two!
真让人兴奋啊 Murray
Oh, how exciting, Murray.
这简直 简直太激动了 快来宝贝
It's just, it's just so exciting! Come on, darling.
给Murray来一杯
Hello, mate. A drink for Murray over here.
我给你留了好多信息
I've been leaving messages, mate.
我知道 我有些小问题要处理一下 所以
Yeah, I've had a few teeny issues to deal with, so...
我觉得我应该澄清一下我昨天和Nereesha之间的事
I feel I ought to clear up what happened yesterday with Nereesha.
很奇怪的 她真的
Very strange, she'd actually
到酒店来洗了个澡 然后
come round to the hotel for a bath and...
Curtis 我知道发生了什么
Curtis, I know what's going on.
我只是碰巧也在那里而已 - Curtis
.. and I just happened to be there at the same time. - Curtis.
行 就这样
OK, all right, look,
最开始是在开养老金会议的时候发生的
it started at the pensions conference in Reading.
我在苏格兰投资公♥司♥招待烤乳猪时喝了太多果汁牛奶冻
I had too many sherberts at the Scottish Widows hog roast.
我为你感到很开心
Well, I'm very happy for you.
剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表