剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表
你以为我要是犯了法
If you think I'm breaking the law
你就可以跟我离婚
so that you can walk out of our marriage
然后一路逃到伯明翰
and toddle off to Birmingham
享受Julian给你做的生蚝
with Julian plying you with oysters...
现在不是时候 Enzo
Not now, Enzo.
嗯
Um...
非常好
Very good!
很精彩 你可不可以等会儿再过来
Splendid. I wonder if you might come back...
一份鲈鱼
One sea bass
和您的五花肉
and your pork belly.
用餐愉快 - 谢谢
Enjoy! - Thanks.
我希望当我到你们这个年龄时
I hope, when I'm your age,
我和我丈夫也能像这样共度良宵
me and my husband will be having nights together like this.
鲈鱼好吃吗 - 还不错
How's the sea bass? - Fine.
你的五花肉呢
How's your pork belly?
挺好吃
Nice.
过来一下
Come here.
干嘛
What?
那个撞倒我的家伙就在厕所里
The bloke that knocked me off my bike, he's in the toilets.
别傻了 - 不 就是他
Oh, don't be daft. - No, it's him.
我看清他的模样了 - 我没时间管这事 Grant
I got a good look at him. - I haven't got time for this, Grant.
又来了 你又不支持我
Once again, you don't take my side.
跟上学时 你任由我被姑娘们欺负一样
It is like school and those girls all over again.
Grant 我在试着再次向我老婆求婚
Grant, I am trying to re-propose to my wife.
Grant
Grant?
快把他拉走 - 发生什么事了
Get him off me! - What's going on?
Murray 救我 啊
Murray, help! Agh...
快把他弄走
Get him off me!
Murray
Murray...
我的天 你都干了些什么
Oh, my God. What have you done?
他刚才在打Grant - 快叫救护车
He was attacking Grant. - Someone call for an ambulance.
所以你就拿那个打了他
So you hit him with that?
Grant说他就是被这家伙从车上撞倒的
G-G-Grant thought it was the bloke that knocked him off his bike.
对吧 Grant
Isn't that right, Grant?
没错 我跟他对峙 但是他不承认
Yeah. I confronted him but he denied it
所以我跟他吵了起来 然后他推了我
so I had some words, and then he pushed me away,
我也推了他 他就一下子怒了
so I pushed him away, and then he got very cross.
他没脉搏了 我要给他做人工呼吸
There's no pulse, so I'm going to have to give him CPR.
这 这真的有必要吗
I-I-Is that really necessary?
好好看着 我做完换你给他做
Watch what I do, cos we're going to have to alternate.
他不会有事吧
Is he going to be OK? I mean...
还有谁受过急救训练吗
Sorry, is there no-one else first-aid trained?
你真的需要培训一下你的员工
Y-Y-You really ought to have someone else on the staff trained.
不能指望每次都有急诊护士来这吃饭
You can't rely on an A&E nurse dining out here every night...
Murray 该你了 - 我不够专业
Murray, your turn. - I'm not really qualified.
你照做就是了
Just get on with it.
他真有那么严重吗 - 很严重
Is he really that critical? - Yes, he is.
现在 你对准他的嘴唇然后吹气
Now, put your lips to his and blow.
快点啊 Murray
Go on, Murray.
噗
Phuft!
说实话 我不确定是他干的
Actually, I'm not sure it's him.
啥
What?
各位 咱们推稳一点
Yeah, let's try and keep it steady, guys.
真的
Yeah.
肯定不是他
Definitely not him.
撞我那家伙是个黄头发
The bloke that knocked me over had ginger hair.
抱歉打扰各位就餐了
I'm sorry for the disruption to your meal.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
祝各位有个好胃口
Buon appetito!
你在这啊 再一次 我很抱歉 - 你动作可真快
There you are! Sorry again. - That was quick.
不是 你能帮我推一下车吗 它发动不了
No.Can you give me a hand starting the car?
我试了无数遍了
I've been trying for ages
就是发动不了 - 您的特制庆祝甜点
and I can't get it to go. - Your special celebration dessert.
我不确定 - 拿着
Not really sure... - Take it!
好的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
Bex
Bex...
Bex 甜点 - 不用了
Dessert, Bex? - No. Sorry,
我明天得早起 所以
I've got a really early start tomorrow so...
Bex 别走 - 不 别走 我们需要你帮忙
Bex, don't go. - No, don't go. We need your help.
我们为什么要在这推车
Why are we doing this?
我们肯定能让这车发动起来 加油
We can get this going again. Come on!
来吧 我们可以的 - 不 这就是在浪费时间
Come on, we can do this. - No, we're wasting our time.
别在这时候放弃啊 使劲
Please, don't give up now. Come on!
你是Darren吗
Are you Darren?
我是
Yes.
嗯
Hmm.
来啊 Bex 最后试一次
Come on, Bex, one last try.
搞定
Yes!
听着 我原来的计划不是这样的
Look, it's, er, not been the evening I planned.
我本想重现一下
I was hoping to, er, recreate
12年前的场景 但是 呃
the, you know, last time, 12 years ago, but, er..
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
你说啥
What?
我在向你求婚啊
I'm proposing to you.
但是我们已经结婚了啊
But we're already married.
我知道 我这是再次求婚
I know. I'm re-proposing.
这是个新概念 算是我发明的吧
It's a new concept. I sort of invented it.
再次求婚
Re-proposing?
我 呃
I, er...
我又给你准备了一个戒指
I've got you another ring.
那我就有两个戒指了
So, what, then I'd have two rings?
为什么每个人都要纠结于细节呢
Why does everyone get so bogged down in the detail? Look,
你就想象一下这是我第一次向你求婚
just imagine I'm proposing to you for the first time.
噢 Murray
Oh, Murray...
你觉得如何
What do you say?
我们几个今晚要出去喝一杯 你不来吗
A few of us are going for a drink tonight. Why don't you join us?
Grant - 咋了 - 你知道自己干了什么吗
Grant! - What? - You do realise what you've done?
他在哪 - 你是不是在跟我妻子搞外遇
Where is he? - Are you having an affair with my wife?
剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表