剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表
暂时还没 但是提出过了
Ah, well, er, not yet. Has been mentioned.
提议大概是在Curtis的办公桌上找不到了
I think that proposal got lost on Curtis's desk.
既然提出过了 他们就该执行
Well, if it's been mentioned, they should see it through!
Curtis在哪儿 我亲自去提醒他
Where is Curtis? I'll remind him myself.
别 Don 他现在不在 - 别让他忘了
Oh, no, Don. He's... not around. - Don't let him forget.
你可是去年年度
You were Relationship Manager
最佳公♥关♥经理呢 那是你应得的
of the Year last year -- you deserve it.
你好 Curtis
Oh! Hello... Curtis.
你还记得我的岳父Don吗 - 你好
Do you remember my father-in-law, Don? - Hello, there.
很高兴再次见到你
Yeah, nice to... see you... again.
你知道吗 Murray总是说
You know, Murray's always
他有你这个上司真是太幸运了
saying how lucky he is to have you as a boss.
但同时 你能拥有他也很幸运
But then, you're very lucky to have him.
他是团队里很重要的一员
Well, he's a very valued member of the team.
当然 他也是我家里很重要的一员
Indeed, he's a very valued member of my family.
很好 很高兴他如此重要
Good. Well, I'm glad he's so valued.
那你怎么还没给他间更大的办公室
Then why haven't you given him a bigger office?
谢谢你来看我
Thanks for dropping by...
他可是去年年度最佳公♥关♥经理呢
He was Relationship Manager of the Year last year.
我知道 我给他颁的奖 照片里那是我
Yeah, I know. I gave him the award. That's me in the photo.
是吗
Is it?
天啊你胖了
Christ, you've put on weight.
我们今晚见 Don
I'll see you tonight then, Don.
好的 回见
Yeah, all right. See you around.
你好吗兄弟
You all right, mate?!
真有个性呢
Quite a character.
是场好比赛
It was a good game, hm...?
爱丁堡如何啊
So, how was Edinburgh?
哦
Oh...
一如往常的躁 你不是本来也要去吗
Manic, as usual. Weren't you meant to be there?
突然有事了
Oh, er, something came up.
天气如何啊
How was the weather?
还行吧 下午有雨 - 好
Oh, it was all right. Yeah. Rained in the afternoon. - OK.
你们会议之后干嘛了
OK, and what did you do after the conference?
我们去吃寿司了
Oh, we... we went for sushi.
寿司 哪儿
Sushi. Where?
呃 脇本寿司店 - 脇本
Er... Wakimotos. - Wakimotos.
你们住在丽笙酒店是吧
And, you were staying at the Radisson, weren't you?
是啊 抱歉 有什么问题吗
Yeah, it's just... Sorry, is... is there a problem?
不不不没事
No, no, no, not at all.
就是今晚 Bex的派对 收到消息了
Oh, erm, about tonight, Bex's party. Got the message.
Tamzin很期待 - 太好了
Tamzin's really looking forward to it. - Oh, great.
如果提到爱丁堡的事的话
It would just be better if the whole Edinburgh thing comes up
最好说我们一起在那儿吃脇本寿司
that I was there with you enjoying the sushi in Wakimotos.
你当时和我在一起 - 如果提到的话 - 好吧
You were with me? - Only if it comes up. - Right.
当然了 我也和你一起呃 住在丽笙酒店
And obviously, I was with you at the, er... at the Radisson.
是吗 - 对
Were you? - Yeah.
谢了兄弟
Thanks, mate.
这样讲 对我们来说会更好
It'd just be better for us if we stick to that story.
更好 - 对Tamzin来说
Better? - For Tamzin.
还有我
And me.
好的 - 太好了
OK. - Great.
投资会议的笔记 - 谢了亲爱的
My notes from the investment conference. - Thanks, honey.
Murray
Murray.
Keeley 嗨 你收到我的消息了吗
Keeley? Hi, did you get my message?
想问你能否带上蛋糕
Just wondering if you're able to bring a cake?
蛋糕 - 是啊 为Bex今晚的派对
Cake? - Yeah, for Bex's party tonight.
你今晚要开派对 - 是啊
You're having a party tonight? - Yes. Yeah, yeah.
Bex搬出去了你还要开派对
You're having a party when Bex's moving out?
你说什么 - 我的天呐
Sorry, what? - Oh, my God.
她没告诉你她要走吗
She's not told you she's leaving?
没 没告诉我什么 - 没什么
N... not told me what? - Nothing.
和我无关 Murray 我什么也没说
Nothing to do with me, Murray. You heard nothing from me.
Keeley - 我真是个大嘴巴
Keeley? - God, I'm such a stupid big mouth.
Murray 答应我别说是我告诉你的
Murray, promise me you won't say it was me.
Keeley 你到底在说啥
Keeley, what are you on about?
噢天呐 我恨我自己 我现在真想死
Oh, God, I hate myself. I literally want to die.
Keeley Keeley
Keeley? Keeley?
嗨 Murray 你找我
Hi, Murray. You wanted to see me?
我的绩效评估 - 噢 嗨 Nereesha
My performance review. - Oh... Hi, Nereesha.
对对对对 没错 呃
Yes, yes, yes, yes, of course. Er... er...
能让我先解释一下吗
Can I just say before we start,
我知道你会提及我最近的旷工问题 - 嗯
I know you're going to bring up my recent absenteeism. - Hm?
其实 我多次旷工的原因是
The thing is, the reason I've been off work so much
我在处理私人问题
is because of a personal problem,
而我必须要告诉你
which I need to talk to you about.
噢 呃 好 我洗耳恭听
Oh! Er... yeah. Well, that's what I'm here for, yeah.
谢谢你 Murray
Thank you, Murray.
因为以前 每当我遇到私人问题时
Because in the past, when I've come with personal issues,
我总感觉管理层没有认真倾听
I don't feel management have really listened.
抱歉 能稍等一下嘛
Sorry, can you hold that thought,
Nereesha 我马上回来 抱歉
Nereesha. I'll be right back, sorry.
Keeley - "嗯
Keeley? - 'Erm,
我是Keeley 有事请留言"
it's Keeley's phone. Leave a message.'
Keeley 究竟是怎么回事 你能回个电♥话♥吗 求你了
Keeley, what was all that about? Can you call me back? Please?
抱歉 Nereesha 刚刚说到哪儿了
Sorry, Nereesha. Where were we?
我刚刚说以前每当我遇到问题
I was just saying that in the past when I've come with a problem,
我感觉管理层不太关心
I don't feel management have really engaged.
噢 听到你这么说我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
就好像他们宁愿去别的地方
It's almost as if they'd rather be somewhere else.
你能稍等一下吗 Nereesha 我马上回来 抱歉
Can you hold that thought, Nereesha? I won't be a minute. Sorry.
Bex - "嗨 我是Bex 有事请留言"
Bex? - 'Hi, this is Bex. Please leave a message.'
嗨亲爱的 你妹妹刚跟我讲了通很奇怪的话
Hi, hon. I've just had a really weird chat with your sister.
你能给我回个电♥话♥吗 尽快 可以吗
Can you call me... soon? Please?
Murray
Murray.
如果现在不是时候 - 不 不
If now is not a good time... - No, no.
如我所说
Like I've always said,
你可以随时找我聊天 任何时间都行
you can talk to me any time, you know, 24/7.
谢谢 - 除了现在 抱歉
Thank you. - Just not now. Sorry.
我能帮你搞到蛋糕 - 什么
I could get you a cake! - Sorry?
你打电♥话♥的时候我听见了
Well, I heard you on the phone.
你用得上蛋糕吗
Would it help if I got you a cake?
噢 谢谢你 但
Oh! That's very kind, but...
不 我可以把它送去你家的派对
No, I can bring it round to your house for you, to the party.
我知道你住在哪儿
I know where you live!
是 - 嗨 Abby 是的
Yeah. - Oh, hi. Abby, yeah.
钥匙找到了
Yep, found the keys.
我进来了
I'm in.
谢谢
So... thanks.
我还需要警报密♥码♥
Now I just need the, erm... the alarm code.
2009 我和Clifford离婚的年份
2009. Year of my divorce from Clifford.
别客气 请自便
Make yourself at home.
不过请把鞋脱在门口
But do take your shoes off at the door --
我家禁止穿鞋
I have a strict no-shoes policy.
你终于离开那儿了 干得漂亮
So... you got out of there. Well done, girl.
我天 那真是太难了
My God, it was hard.
接着Barney也想来
And then Barney wanted to come.
Barney - 是的 那条狗
Barney? - Yeah, the dog.
你没带来吧 我刚铺了新地毯
You didn't bring it, did you? I've just had new carpets fitted.
没没没 它在家
No. No, no. He's at... he's at home.
抱歉我也不想为了地毯斤斤计较 但它们可不便宜
Sorry to be a carpet Nazi, but they cost a small fortune.
对了 别放东西在走廊的桌上 那是件古董
Oh, don't put anything on the hall table -- it's antique.
好 没问题
Yeah, no problem.
天呐 我还是一直在想Murray
God, I can't stop thinking about Murray.
就当是给自己的礼物吧
Think of it as a gift to yourself.
你告诉他的时候他是什么反应
How was he when you told him?
我还没 告诉他
I haven't actually, erm, told him yet.
什么
What?
我想给他写个条子但写不出来
I tried writing a note and that didn't work.
接着我想在冰箱上留个字条
And then I even though about leaving a message on the fridge.
剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表