剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表
哦 天哪 都几点了
Oh, God, look at the time.
大家 好了 大家 注意了
Everybody, OK! Everybody, listen up!
现在七点半 她随时都会回来了
It's 7:30. She'll be here any minute.
你们都知道的 保持安静
You know the drill. Keep it quiet.
当她走进门的时候 我们就说 "惊喜"
When she walks in the door, we all go, "Surprise!"
Don - 大家都准备好了吗 关灯
Don... - Everybody ready? Turn the lights off.
别了 Don 拜托了 抱歉 别把灯关上
No, Don, please. Sorry. Don't turn the lights off.
关于今晚 有件事我必须要解释一下
There's something I need to explain about tonight.
哦 她来了
Oh! She's here.
快快让她进来 Murray 我们关灯准备
Go and let her in, Murray. We'll stay here in the dark.
快快快 灯 灯
Quick, quick, quick, lights, lights.
你好啊 Murray - Nereesha - 抱歉冒昧造访
Hello, Murray. - Nereesha? - I'm sorry to come to your house,
但你说过会随时听我倾诉
but you did say you'd be there for me 24/7.
是啊 我确实这么说过
Yeah, I did say that,
但我现在有点忙
but I'm sort of in the middle of something...
就是我之前提过的私事
It's just that personal problem I was telling you about.
可以等到明天吗 - 是性方面的问题
It can probably wait until tomorrow? - It's a sexual problem.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
我老公Steve
My husband, Steve, just doesn't share
不像我那么热衷于性♥爱♥冒险
my enthusiasm for sexual adventure.
惊喜
Surprise!
呃 这是Nereesha 在银行分管小型企业事宜
It... it's Nereesha, from the bank. Runs the small business desk.
和Steve有房♥事问题
A problem in bed with Steve.
好吧
All right?
好了 关灯 大家准备
OK, lights off again. Everybody ready.
Don 别关灯 不要
Don, don't turn the lights off. No.
不关灯就不惊喜了
We'll lose the surprise factor.
Don 拜托了 有一些事我必须要告诉你们
Don, please, there's something I need to tell you all.
Bex不会来了
Bex isn't coming.
什么 不来了
What, isn't coming?
她离开我了 - 什么 - 哦 天哪
She's left me. - What? - Oh, God.
信息 她离了我一条信息
A message, she's left me... A message.
一条短♥信♥ 就刚刚 发到我手♥机♥上的
You know, a text. Just now, on my... phone,
呃 说她要加班
er... to say she's having to work late,
呃 因为有急事
er, because of an emergency.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
我以为你会告诉我们Bex离开你了呢 - 不
I thought you were telling us that Bex had left you! - No.
什么急事
What emergency?
哦 呃 一个严重的交通事故 高速公路连环相撞
Oh, erm... A big traffic accident. Motorway pile-up.
哪条高速公路 - 什么
Which motorway? - Sorry?
哪条高速公路 Alan和Sue还没到呢
Which motorway? Alan and Sue haven't got here yet.
呃 我忘记了
Er, I've forgotten.
来 让我看看她的短♥信♥ - 不 我删掉了
Look, let me see her text. - No, I've deleted it.
你刚说她才发给你 给我看看嘛
You said she only just sent it. Come on!
这个手♥机♥的电池电量很小
The battery on this phone is very poor,
所以我就把短♥信♥看过就删掉了
so I tend just to delete texts as soon as I've read them.
这手♥机♥除此之外还是很好的 除了电池什么的
Very good model otherwise, erm... battery and whatnot.
但是 呃 如果你想要换手♥机♥的话
But, well, if you are thinking of changing phones,
电池电量还是应该纳入考量范围
the battery deficiencies are perhaps something to bare in mind.
回归正题 呃 Bex说她大概
So, anyway, erm... Bex said that she thinks
要在医院一直忙到
she's going to be tied up at the hospital,
凌晨左右了 去处理那些
till the early hours dealing with the...
哦 - 惊喜吧
Oh... - Surprise!
她来了
She's here!
嗨 大家好 - 你来了 - 是啊
Hi, everyone. - You're here! - Yes.
你耳朵怎么了
What happened to your ear?
哦 那个啊 没 没事的 有人咬了我
Oh, that. It's... it's fine. Someone bit me.
来吧
Come here.
来吧 亲爱的 生日快乐
Come here, darling. Happy birthday!
Murray
Murray.
天哪 我真的好担心
God, I was really worried.
我是说 我今天不停地打电♥话♥留言
I mean, you know, I've been leaving messages all day,
之后Keeley说了一些很诡异的搬出去什么的话
and then Keeley said something really weird about moving out
还有Abby 我是说
and Abby, I mean...
这纸条是怎么回事
What's this note all about?
听着Murray 这对我来说也很难 但是
Look, Murray, this isn't easy for me, but...
我一整天都在练习说这番话
I've been practising this speech all day.
但我现在完全不记得了 - 话 什么话
I can't remember any of it now. - Speech? What speech?
土壤 - 土壤
Soil. - Soil?
我 我觉得我们的婚姻 扎根在了错误的土壤之上
I... I feel our marriage, it's rooted in the wrong... soil.
不 我又糊涂了
No, I've gone again.
我没太听懂你的意思 亲爱的
I'm not really following you, sweetie.
我觉得这个土壤
I feel that the soil...
我所在的土壤 没有
.. I've been in... has...
没有帮助到我的 呃 我的成长
has not been assisting my... my... well, my growing.
我们就不能别提这个土壤的事情
Could we just drop the whole soil thing?
我已经搬去和Abby一起住了 - 什么 - 是的 对不起
I've moved in with Abby. - What? - Yeah, I know. I'm sorry.
Murray - 因为我错过了你的生日早餐吗 还是
Murray! - Is this about missing your birthday breakfast or...?
呃 是 不是的
Well, yeah. No.
是因为 Murray 你从来都不在我身边
Look, the truth is, Murray, you're never around.
你总是忙着旁人的事
You're too busy with everyone else.
Murray 大家都渴了哟
Murray, people are getting thirsty!
哦抱歉 Don 我马上来招呼大家
Oh, sorry, Don. Be right with you.
但是 我现在和Bex有点事 所以可能
Although, I am actually with Bex at the moment, so perhaps...
拜托 两位 你们要错过这个派对了
Come on, you two. You're missing the party.
我们想要敬个酒 - 好 好吧 爸
We want to make a toast! - OK. All right, Dad.
你看 你下周在毕尔巴鄂
Look, you're in Bilbao next week.
周末你要去参加双峰自行车赛
The following weekend you're at a Two Peaks cycling challenge,
接着你又得和Grant一起去玩谋杀案解谜
then you're off on a murder mystery weekend with Grant.
抱歉 - 哦 嗨 Murray
Sorry. - Oh, hi, Murray.
哦 抱歉 我是不是打断了什么
Ooh, sorry, am I interrupting something?
哦 不不 一切都很好
Oh, no, no! Everything's good.
是啊 没事的 我正要走了
Yeah, it's fine. I'm was leaving.
只是 事实上 Bex 我们能不能谈谈
Just... Actually, Bex, could we just talk about this?
事实上 我能不能就说两句
Actually, can I just have a quick word?
抱歉 Tamzin 不是
Sorry, Tamzin, it's not...
只是 我之前开玩笑说
It's just, that you know I was joking earlier
Curtis和别人有一腿
about Curtis seeing someone else.
其实 我真的觉得他有
Thing is, I reckon he is.
这事儿我没什么好说的 - 所以他真的有
I really can't comment on that. - So he is.
为什么这么说 - 你脸上的表情
What makes you say that? - The look on your face.
Bex - Murray 我把蜡烛插到蛋糕上了
Bex? - Murray, I've put the candles on the cake,
但我可能全弄错了
but I've probably done it all wrong.
不 Keeley 你做的很好
Oh, no, Keeley, you've done great.
Murray 有个人又拿来了一个蛋糕
Murray, there's somebody here with another cake!
你好 Murray - Emma 你好
Hello, Murray. - Emma, hello!
哦 你有两个生日蛋糕了 Bex 多棒呀
Oh! Oh, you've got two cakes, Bex. Isn't that great?!
哦 是 是
Oh, yes, yes.
这是胡萝卜蛋糕 你的最爱 - 谢谢 Emma
It's carrot cake -- your favourite. - Thank you, Emma.
呃 这是Emma 大家
Er, this is Emma, everybody.
另一个来自小型企业部门的
Someone else from the small business desk.
有两个蛋糕 大家
There's two cakes, everyone!
胡萝卜蛋糕和 呃 这是什么 Keeley
Carrot cake and... Er, what's this one, Keeley?
胡萝卜蛋糕 - 胡萝卜蛋糕 这就对了
It's carrot cake. - Carrot cake! There we go.
Murray 我不能留在这里
Murray. I can't actually do this.
来吧你们俩 合照了
Ooh! Come on, you two! Photo together.
好了 就在那 管弦乐队前面
Right, over here, in front of the orchestra.
你怎么了 Bex 亲他一下吧
What's wrong with you, Bex?! Give him a kiss!
亲一个 亲一个
Kiss, kiss...
亲一个 亲一个 亲一个 亲一个 亲一个
Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss...
嘿 嘿
Hey-hey!
呃 好了 我们再来点香槟吧
Er, right, let's have some more champagne.
Grant 你能不能 音乐奏起来 对
Grant, could you...? And play some music. Yeah.
派对嗨起来呀
Trying to have a party here. Hey-hey!
女士们先生们 女士们
Ladies and gentlemen, ladies...
音乐停一下 停一下
Stop the music! Stop the music!
我就是想说 操办这样一个派对真的有心了
Can I just say what a lovely idea this party is.
为我梦寐以求的女婿鼓个掌吧
A round of applause for the son-in-law of my dreams.
好样的
Well done!
哦
Ooh!
剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表