剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表
她搬出去了 - 太好了
She's moved out. - That's fantastic.
你说什么 - 太糟了
Sorry? - That's terrible.
你多久给Tamzin买♥♥一次花 - 这些花不是给Tamzin的
How often do you get Tamzin flowers? - These aren't for Tamzin.
是给别人的
They're for... someone else.
你记得Murray吧 - 你前夫
You remember Murray? - Your ex-husband.
现任丈夫 - 我真不敢相信竟然没有人
Still husband. - I can't believe there's not a gentleman
为跟迷人的Bex Wilkie共度夜晚
who won't improve on that
而加价了 - 3000英镑
for a night out with the charming Bex Wilkie. - 3,000 pounds.
你终于来了 怎么这么迟
There you are! What kept you?
我骑车摔了
I've just been knocked off my bike.
天哪 你没事吧
Oh, my God. Are you all right?
没事 有个开敞篷车的人♥渣♥
Yeah, I'm fine. Some crap-trumpet in a convertible
在帕彻姆路口撞了我 没停就跑了
clipped me on the Patcham crossroads. They didn't even stop.
你又闯红灯了吧
Did you jump the lights again?
你从来不向着我
You never take my side, do you?
Grant 我一直告诉你别闯红灯
Grant, I keep telling you don't jump the lights.
就跟在学校的时候一样
It's just like at school.
你任一群黑帮在体育馆后面揍我
You let me get beaten up by that gang behind the gym block.
是三个姑娘 Grant - 三个恶妇
They were three girls, Grant. - They were vicious.
把戒指给我吧 - 好好好
Look, can I have the ring? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
这戒指到底是要干嘛用的
What's all this ring business about, anyway?
今晚要和Bex一起吃饭
Having dinner with Bex tonight.
重现我求婚当晚的情形 同一间餐厅
Recreating the night I proposed. Same restaurant,
同一张餐桌 同一位为我们演奏的小提琴手
same table, same violinist that serenaded us.
我要再次求婚
I am going to re-propose, you know,
我们要从头来过 - 再次求婚
like we're starting all over again. - Re-propose?
但是你已经结婚了啊 那样不就是重婚罪了吗
But you're already married. Wouldn't that be bigamy?
不 你搞错重点了
No, you're missing the point.
你把戒指弄丢了
You've lost the ring!
肯定在我摔倒的时候掉出来了
It must've fallen out when I got knocked over.
Grant 今晚对我很重要啊
Grant! This is a big night for me!
不怪我啊
It's not my fault!
冷静冷静
All right! All right!
我回帕彻姆路口一趟
I'll go back to the Patcham crossroads.
赶紧的
Hurry up!
她20分钟后就到了
She'll be here in 20 minutes.
面试怎么样
How was the job interview?
糟透了
Oh... terrible.
一个叫Sam的女人和叫Alex的男人给我面试
I was interviewed by a woman called Sam and a man called Alex,
我一直叫错他们的名字
and I kept calling them by the wrong names.
Alex留着胡子 - 是啊 Sam也留
Alex has a moustache. - Yes, well, so has Sam.
Bex 现在是过渡期
Bex, you are in a period of transition.
离开Clifford后我也有同样的感受
I felt exactly the same after Clifford.
是啊 但现在就觉得我每向前走一步
Yeah, but everything feels like I'm taking one step forward
就被一个平底锅打脸
and then a frying pan gets slapped in my face.
对我前夫 我弄了一个Clifford禁止区域
You see, with Clifford, I imposed a Clifford exclusion zone.
你对Murray也该这样 你要出去吗
You've got to do the same with Murray... Are you going out?
嗯 出去吃饭 和Murray
Yeah. I'm having dinner. With Murray.
什么 你不能去
What?! But you can't.
Murray是一条腐坏的枝干
Murray is a gangrenous limb.
只有把他锯了 你才能活下去
He needs to be severed so you can live.
Abby 他真的很用心
Abby, he's making a really big effort.
要我来打电♥话♥吗
Do you want me to phone?
骗他盖特威克发生了事故
Pretend there's been an accident at Gatwick?
需要所有护士之类的
We need every available nurse, and all that?
Abby 真的只是吃个饭
Abby, really, it's just dinner, OK?
等会儿见
I'll see you later.
别让霉菌扩散了
Don't let the fungus spread!
两人桌 姓Booth
Table for two, er, name of Booth.
好的 你之前打电♥话♥问我叔叔Enzo的事
Yes. You phoned earlier about my uncle Enzo.
对对 小提琴手
Yes, yes. The violinist, yeah.
我求婚的时候 他为我们演奏来着
He was, er, playing here for us when I proposed.
12年前
12 years ago.
他特意为今晚赶来了
He's coming in especially tonight.
我带你去你的座位 - 好
Let me take you to your table. - Right.
不好意思
Sorry, er...
抱歉 我要的是角落里的桌子
Sorry, I did ask for the table in the corner,
我求婚时坐的桌子
the... the one that I proposed at.
对不起 我没收到这条消息 那张桌子已经被占了
Sorry, I didn't get that message. It's taken.
我们就将您安排在这儿了
We've allocated you this one here.
这不是我想要的
It's not ideal.
我想在原来那张餐桌向我妻子再次求婚
I... I wanted to re-propose to my wife at the original table.
再次求婚
Re-propose?
对 就是重新开始两人婚姻的一种形式
Yeah, it's a gesture of, you know, renewed recommitment.
一点也不复杂
It's not unduly complicated.
Julian Wolverton
Julian Wolverton.
我们在CT机筹资晚会见过
We met at a CT scanner appeal thing.
哦对
Oh, yes.
我赢了拍卖♥♥会 和Bex约了会
I won the auction to have a date with Bex.
你还真去了 - 那晚真是太美好了 Bex真是个好女人啊
So you did. - We had a terrific night. She's quite a woman.
是是是 没错
Yes. Yes. Yes, she is.
我讲真的 她真的与众不同 很高兴见到你
No, really, she's something else. Anyway, it's good to see you.
才怪 啊是 谢谢你 - 我喜欢这地儿
Is it? Yes, er... thank you. - I love this place.
我不是很喜欢做饭 所以晚饭基本出去吃
I don't really like cooking, so I tend to eat out most nights.
我们来这里已经好几年了 所以
We've been coming here for years, so...
Bex怎么样 - 她很好 是的
How's Bex? - She's fine. Yes.
她她她不会来了 - 什么
Sh-Sh-She's not coming. - What?
她不在这儿
She's not here.
是吗 那你是一个人吃饭咯
Oh? Oh, so you're dining alone?
是的 不是和Bex一起
Yeah, yeah, not with Bex.
不和任何人一起
Well, not with anyone.
你可以和我一起吃
Feel free to join me.
什么 - 这样我也有个伴啊
What? - Keep me company.
不用了 我不想打扰你
No, no, don't want to bother you.
没关系的 一定要一起 来坐吧
Come on, I insist. Have a seat.
再来杯金汤力鸡尾酒 谢谢
Can we get another gin and tonic over here, please?
不用了 我真的要 - 吃个扇贝吧 给
No, no, I really ought to... - Have a scallop. Here.
没事儿 你不会得病的
It's all right. You won't catch anything.
真好吃
Mmm. Lovely, lovely.
对吧 味道超好
Yeah, very good.
再来点酱
How about some of that sauce?
哦对了 你有Bex电♥话♥吗
Ooh, by the way, do you have Bex's number?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我划帆船的时候手♥机♥丢了
I lost my phone sailing,
我想打个电♥话♥给她
and I was thinking of giving her a call.
Julian 失陪一下 我要
Julian, would you excuse me for a moment? I just...
我要提醒餐厅经理一件事
I just need to warn the maitre d about something.
你决定好要坐哪桌了吗
Have you decided on which table?
两桌都不要 - 什么
Neither of them. - I'm sorry?
计划有变 我们得走了
There's been a change of plan. We're going to have to go.
但是Enzo要来了
But Enzo's coming in.
他从路易斯坐大巴来的
He's on the bus from Lewes.
好吧 我很乐意付他钱
OK. Well, you know, I'll be happy to pay his fare and, er...
来 拿着 打车回去的钱 但是我真的不能留在这儿了
Here, look, taxi home. But I definitely can't stay here.
Murray
Murray!
你好
Hi.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi!
你到了 - 是啊
You are here. - Yes.
抱歉 有点晕
Sorry, confused.
哇哦 你看起来美呆了
Wow. Wow! You... You look terrific.
谢谢 你 你看起来也不错
Thank you. You look... You look pretty good yourself.
抱歉 - 抱歉
Sorry. - Sorry.
Bex
Bex...
我觉得这地儿不太好
I'm not really sure about this place.
我们得走了 - 什么
I think we should go. - What?
我听说有人在这儿食物中毒了 - 真的吗
I know someone who got food poisoning here. - Really?
卫生不达标
Yeah, suspect hygiene standards, if you ask me.
你去过那个男厕吗
I mean have you been to the gents?
不 你不可能去过
No, you wouldn't have,
剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表