剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表
你想让我对Curtis撒谎吗
You want me to lie to Curtis?
是的 - 关于你和别人的事
Yes. - About you and... someone else.
这位是Zak
This is Zak!
有人给了我份工作
So, I've just been offered a job.
那点个香槟庆祝一下吧
Let's order some champagne.
在伯明翰
In Birmingham.
所以你才想让我替你扣分 对吗
That's why you wanted me to take your speeding points, isn't it?
早啊
Morning!
多谢了 Keeley
Thanks Keeley.
我把Bex在你们爸妈纪念日晚会上
Just dropping off Bex's party frock
要穿的礼服送来了
for your parents' anniversary do.
她在吗
Is, uh, she around at all?
你觉得Zak怎么样
What do you think of Zak?
看起来不错一人儿
Seems like a nice bloke.
我怎么就不觉得呢 他天天出去玩
I'm not sure about him. He goes out all the time.
这就不太像话了吧
That's not ideal, is it?
是不太像话
No, it's not ideal.
而且他肯定不是居家型的
And he's clearly not the settling-down type.
你和他在一起多久了
How long have you been going out with him?
一个月了吧
Like a month.
那还为时过早了
So, it's quite early days, then.
我是说 我和他提起过
I mean, I have mentioned it to him
不过你说得对 确实不合适
but you're right, it's not ideal.
我要甩了他
I'm going to dump him.
谢了 Murray
Thanks, Murray.
我真的什么也没做
Oh, well, I didn't really do anything.
什么也没做啊
I didn't do anything!
好 - 你好
Hi. - Oh, hi.
Keeley让我进来的
Keeley let me in.
你把这件衣服落在干洗店了
I, uh, well, you left this at the dry cleaner.
我想今晚的聚会你可能想穿
I thought you might want it for the party tonight.
谢了 天哪 我好多年前买♥♥的了
Oh, thanks. Gosh, I took that in ages ago.
不知道还能不能穿上
Not sure I can even get into it.
我都能穿上 你应该也能
Well, I can, so you should be able to.
好吧
All right.
其实 我一直有给你打电♥话♥
I... I've been calling you, actually.
我知道 抱歉 最近事太多
I know, I'm sorry. I've had a lot on.
哦对 我赢了超速扣分的上诉
Oh, yeah, I won my appeal against the speeding points.
挺好
Right.
你想不想谈谈那晚的事
Do you want to talk about what happened the other night?
那个吻
Uh, the kiss.
你在车里大声尖叫 还不接我电♥话♥
The... you screeching off in your car and ignoring my calls.
这会儿我脑子里太乱了
Look, you know, I've got a lot on my mind at the moment.
晚上聚会的时候咱们再谈吧
Can we talk later at the party?
抱歉 我得去上班了
I'm sorry, I've got to get to work.
再见 Keeley - 不 她那啥
Bye, Keeley! - Oh, no, she's uh...
我把衣服挂哪儿呢
Is there somewhere I can hang this?
我给她留了6条言 她还是没回我电♥话♥
That's six messages I've left and she's not called me back.
也许她不想和你说话 - 为什么
Maybe she doesn't want to talk to you. - Why not?
可能不是你的
Maybe it's not yours.
你这辈子能不能用心帮我一次
For once in your life, could you try and help me?
你冰激凌还吃吗
Do you want that ice cream?
这么说吧 肯定是因为我和Emma过夜了
Do you know what? It's that night I spent with Emma,
所以她才不和我说话
that's the reason she's not talking to me.
她也是有理的 - 什么都没发生
Well, she's got a point. - Nothing happened.
不过你也不确定 对不
Yeah, but you don't really know that, do you?
我是不确定 但是我差不多确定什么都没发生
I don't know for sure but I, I'm pretty sure nothing happened.
要看看吗
Do you want one?
谢谢
Oh. Cheers.
天哪 太不可思议了 是Snorkel Sam的潜水学校
God, what are the chances? Look, Snorkel Sam's Diving School.
我和Bex就是在这儿相遇的
That's where me and Bex met.
她是我的潜水小伙伴
She was my diving buddy.
就算带着起雾的潜水镜 她看起来还是那么迷人
Even through fogged-up goggles she looked gorgeous.
你咖啡还喝吗
Do you want that coffee?
可她现在连话都不愿和我说
Now she's not even talking to me.
我得让我俩重归于好 Grant
I've got to fix this, Grant!
别重蹈覆辙了
Oh, let's not go all over it again.
你不能老想着这事儿
Look, you need to take your mind off it.
要不你今晚和我和Sonia
Why don't you come out
出来喝一杯如何
for a drink this evening with me and Sonia?
跟你说 Sonia有个朋友
You know, Sonia's got a friend.
我才不要四人约会
I'm not going on a double date!
我没提议四人约会
I'm not suggesting a double date.
我只是 四人约会有什么不好
I was simply... Why not?
因为我在努力和Bex重修旧好
Because I'm trying to get back with Bex
还有我刚发现我要当爸爸了
and I've just discovered I'm going to be a father!
你就不能想想其他人吗
Why can't you think of somebody else for a change?
啊 被你逮到了 - 怎么了
Ah! You caught me. - Sorry?
我正在给你写欢送函
I'm just signing your leaving card.
你想想有没有什么搞笑的对你说的话
Can you think of anything funny to say to you?
没有 不好意思 你看到Emma了吗
Uh, no. No, sorry. Have you seen Emma?
我得尽快找到她
I need to catch up with her as soon as possible.
我想她就在附近吧
Uh, I think she's around somewhere.
你身上有多少现金 - 干什么
Uh, how much cash have you got on you? - Sorry.
我只是不怎么喜欢
It's just I don't really
在宾馆刷信♥用♥卡♥
like using my credit cards at these hotels.
Tamzin是个很多疑的女人 你能借我点现金吗
Tamzin, she's a very suspicious woman. Can I borrow some?
我的老天啊 Curtis 你还要瞒多久
Oh, for God's sake, Curtis. How much longer?
这几周来我为你做了那么多事
The things I've done for you these past few weeks.
我和Tamzin说上周和你去登山了 - 不对不对不对
I told Tamzin I was hiking with you last weekend. - No, no, no.
你跟我说上周你和Tamzin去登山了
You told me you were hiking with Tamzin last weekend.
是吗 - 是啊
Was I? - Yeah.
你记得吧 就在
You remember it was the
你和我去"打网球"的前一晚
night before you and I went off to "Play tennis".
不对不对 我和Tamzin和Colin一起"打网球"
No, no. I was "Playing tennis" With Tamzin and Colin.
我们俩去了"园艺商店"
You and I were at the "Garden centre."
不 你说得对
No, you're right.
要分清这么多谎言真是太难了 - Colin是谁
It's hard keeping track of all these lies! - Who's Colin?
没谁 不重要
No-one. Doesn't matter.
那我能不能借点
So, can I borrow some...
现金
cash?
我手上也不多
Haven't got much.
90英镑就行
90 will do.
皇家王子酒店每周周中有个特惠
They do a midweek special at The Royal Prince Hotel.
只供床 没早饭
Bed only. No breakfast.
Murray 是不是很期待你的欢送会
Ah, Murray, looking forward to your leaving do?
不是特别期待
Oh, no, not particularly,
Nereesha - 你要演讲吗
Nereesha. - Will you be wanting a speech?
不要 别费心了
No, don't worry about it.
只是我作为部门主管 本该演讲的
It's just as acting head of department I ought to do it
但我不太擅长讲搞笑的事或者笑话
but I'm not very good with funny stories or jokes.
是吗 - 你知道和你自己有关的搞笑的事或者笑话吗
No? - Do you know any funny stories or jokes about yourself?
你想让我写我自己离职的演讲稿吗
You want me to write my own leaving speech?
这样更容易些
It would be easier.
Emma
Emma! Eh...
嗨 Murray 你好吗 - 挺好 谢了
Oh, hi, Murray. How are you? - Yes, I'm all right, thanks.
那晚我真的很开心 有空再来一次呀
I really enjoyed the other night. We should do it again sometime?
嗯 你说"一次"
Yes, uh, when you say "It",
我们到底做了"一次"什么
what exactly was the "It" that we did?
Murray 我想到一个你的欢送会能说的搞笑的事了
Murray, I've thought of a funny story for your leaving do.
那就好 问题解决
Oh, there you go. Problem solved.
当时你想复印东西
That time you were trying to photocopy something
墨水不够了
and it was running low on toner
是你吧 - 不是
that was you, wasn't it? - No.
Emma 那晚 - 怎么了
Emma, that night, uh... - Yeah?
我只是想知道 我们有没有
I just need to know, did we...?
那能不能假装就是你呢
Can we just pretend it was you,
为了能讲个搞笑的事
just for the purpose of the funny story?
什么 Nereesha - 你要复印
What? Nereesha... - You were photocopying.
没墨了 哦不 只剩一点了
There was no toner, well, very little,
剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表