剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表
是哦
Oh, right.
呃 谢谢你
Er, thank you.
奶奶找到的
Granny found it.
奶奶真好啊
Good old Granny.
她生日餐吃得还好吗
Was her birthday lunch all right?
挺好 大家都很开心的
Yeah, it was lovely!
她喝的有一点多
She had a little bit too much to drink.
或许你年龄越大
And I suppose the older you get,
就越来越没人让你守规矩了
the worse you're allowed to behave.
其实 说到这
Actually, on that very point,
我想澄清一些事
I just wanted to clear something up.
很重要的事情
Quite important.
昨天晚上 到底发生了什么
What exactly happened, er... last night?
呃 我们去了个酒吧然后又去了个夜店
Um... we went to a pub and then to a club...
不是 我的意思是
No, I meant...
我们俩有没有
did we, er...?
我们俩什么
Did we what?
有没有发生什么 人和人之间
Did anything happen between... people?
啥
Sorry?
下次再说吧
Another time.
又见面了
Hello again.
衣服
Cloth
喝茶吗
Tea?
啊 见到你真好 Murray
Ah, good to see you, Murray.
见到你也很开心
Good to see you, too.
Bex 她 在不在这里
Is, er... is Bex here?
呃 还没
Er, not yet, no.
快进来 Barney
Come on, Barney.
来杯茶吗 水壶里的水刚烧开
Do you fancy a cup of tea? The kettle's just boiled.
嗯 太好了 谢谢你
Oh, yeah, that'd be great. Thanks very much.
快先进来
Come in here first.
你还记得Anthony吗 他主持的你们的婚礼
You remember Anthony? He married you.
记得记得 当然记得
Yes. Yes, yes, of course.
我不知道你们俩还有联♥系♥啊
I didn't know you kept in touch.
对 我和Anthony会在
Yeah, Anthony and I see each
居委会开会的时候见面
other at the residents' association meetings.
我们想装几个减速带
We've been working together on the speed bump campaign.
Anthony非常有智慧
Anthony's a very wise man.
没错 如果你需要的是上帝和
Yes, if it's God and
交通减速装置 找我没错
traffic-calming measures you need, I'm your man.
爸我来了
Hi, Dad.
噢 你好宝贝 快进来
Oh, hello, love. Come on in.
我恐怕不能待太长时间
I'm afraid I can't stay long.
我知道 我也请了Murray来这
Yeah, I've asked Murray here.
Murray
Murray.
你好Bex 你收到我的短♥信♥了吗
Hi, Bex. Did you get my messages?
收到了 我刚上完12个小时的班
Yeah, I've just done a 12-hour straight shift.
关于我昨晚在干什么
I think Grant may have given you a misleading picture
我觉得Grant给你留下了错误的印象
of what I was doing last night.
你们俩和Anthony小聊一下
Well, you two have a catch-up with Anthony.
别忘了你可在他面前发过誓
Remember, you said your vows in front of him.
你好Anthony - Bex
Hello, Anthony. - Bex.
这是我爸的主意吧
I suppose this is all Dad's idea.
是啊 我一般不干这个 但是他非常的 缠人
Yes. A little unusual, but he can be quite... insistent.
Don和Anthony在一起
Don and Anthony have been
弄减速带的事情
working together on the speed bump campaign.
对 如果你需要上帝和交通减速装置
Yes, if it's God and traffic-calming measures...
不对 我已经说过这个段子了
No, I've done that one.
茶泡好了
Tea's up.
Paula和我昨天晚上还在说呢
Paula and I were saying only last night
我们的结婚誓词对我们多重要
how important our wedding vows are to us.
你们三个慢慢聊
I'll leave you three to it.
所以 你们的婚礼是什么时候
So, when was the wedding?
12年前吧
12 years ago?
那天多幸福啊
What a happy day that was!
是啊
Wasn't it?
从那天起我们有好多幸福的日子
And we've had many happy days since then.
虽然不是每次都和彼此在一起
Although not always together.
她是开玩笑的 Anthony
She's joking, of course, Anthony.
我们大部分时间都很幸福 所以
Yeah, we've been very happy most of the time, so...
是 但是Murray现在更幸福了
Yes, but Murray's much happier now.
好 我知道你想说什么了
Right, I see what you're driving at.
天天晚上出门和他新朋友浪
Out partying every night with his new friends.
也不是每天晚上
It's not every night.
和办公室里27岁的姑娘一起浪
Out with 27-year-olds from the office.
其实只出去了一晚上
Actually just one night.
听好 我不在乎你干什么
Look, I don't care what you do.
你想开了 没关系的
You're moving on, that's fine.
我来倒点茶吧
Shall I be Mother?
而且既然我们都想开了
And since we've apparently moved on to the next stage,
我现在要把Barney从你这接走了
I can now take Barney off your hands.
啥 - 如果我们要正式分开的话
What? - Well, if we're officially splitting up,
我要带走我的狗 谢谢
I'll take my dog, thanks.
说到底 是我一直在照顾他
I am, after all, the person that looks after him.
Bex 不要在这个事上这么小气好吗
Bex, let's not be petty about this.
我不是小气 我只想要我的狗
I'm not being petty, I just want my dog.
首先 我们还没有正式分开
Firstly, we're not officially splitting up.
我想要我的狗 - 第二
I want my dog. - And secondly...
其实 严格讲 他是我的狗 - 严格讲
actually, technically, he's mine. - Technically?
对 我付钱买♥♥的他 - 你还留着小票吗
Yeah, well, I paid for him. - Have you got the receipt?
不 我当然没有小票了
No, of course I haven't got the receipt.
Anthony 你有什么想说的随便说
Anthony, feel free to pitch in.
我不觉得我有什么能说的
Well, I'm not sure there's much I can say.
哈 你觉得在道德上来讲
What, do think it's morally right
Bex拿走狗的全部
that Bex is taking sole
抚养权是对的吗 - 不对 但是 - 你看
custody of the dog? - No, but... - You see,
这位牧师觉得你错了
this man of the cloth thinks you're wrong.
我没直接说她错了
I didn't actually say that.
不好意思 Anthony 让你也掺和进来
I'm so sorry, Anthony, that you've been dragged into all this.
对你很不公平
It's really unfair.
Bex 求求你 他是来帮忙的 我们需要帮助
Bex, please, he's here to help, and we need help.
你连我们的婚戒都没戴
You're not even wearing your wedding ring any more.
你能怎么帮我们 Anthony
How can you help us, Anthony?
那个
Oh, well...
我可以为你们祈祷
I can pray for you.
就这
What, that's it?!
再次见到你很开心 Anthony
It's lovely to see you again, Anthony.
不不 见到你我才开心
No, no, lovely to see you.
Barney过来 爸爸在这
Come on, Barney. Daddy's here.
差不多 该回家了 - 啥 但是
Time... to go home. - What? But...
Murray
Murray
Bex 如果你真的决定了要离开Murray
Bex, if you really are set on leaving Murray,
我想你能不能考虑一下 或许
I wonder if you would consider maybe...
找个晚上和我一起喝一杯
joining me for a drink one evening?
喂 Bex
Hello, Bex?
噢 Bex 我能像你一样照顾好他
Oh, Bex, I'm just as capable of looking after him as...
我能一会给你打回去吗
... as you are. Can I call you back?
Barney
Barney!
Barney
Barney!
Barney
Barney!
Barney Barney
Barney! Barney!
呃 Bex
Er, Bex...?
他在哪 我不知道 - 里面某个地方吧
Where is he? - I don't know, in there somewhere.
我路上从家拿了这个
I picked this up from home on the way
因为我觉得他应该会回应这个东西
cos I thought he might answer to it.
实际上 不是个坏主意 使劲捏一下 - 哈
Not a bad idea, actually. Squeeze it harder. - What?
捏那 后面那里
Squeeze there, see, at the end.
捏的越使劲 叫的越大声
Bigger the squeeze, louder the squeak.
我知道我在干什么 - 你弄出来的声音不对
I know what I'm doing. - You're not squeaking it right.
Murray 我知道该怎么让一个骨头叫
Murray, I know how to squeak a bone.
剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表