剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表
但是我们最近在冷战
but we're not really talking much at the moment,
我们之间有很多没解决的问题
what with our many unresolved problems.
呃 好 - 是床上的问题
Ah, yes... - Our sexual problems.
是吗 - 我记得我好像跟你说过
Right. - I think I mentioned them to you.
你是说过 那就两张票 好吗
You did, yes. I'll put you down for a couple, shall I?
跟和冰块躺一床被子下面似的
It's like lying next to a block of ice under that duvet.
你是素食主义者 对吧
Y-You're vegetarian, aren't you?
是 但是结婚前他就知道的
Yes, but he knew that when he married me.
他怎么会因为这个性趣缺缺
Why would that put him off?
我只是 方便他们安排饮食
Well, it-it's just we'd have to let the caterers know.
Murray 能和你说句话吗 - 哦 Curtis 就来
Murray, can I have a word? - Oh, yes. Hi, Curtis. Er...
都还好吧 - 没那么好
Everything OK? - Could be better.
Pentratech的人一直在说
Pentratech have been on,
我们违反了数据保护问题
something about a breach of their data protection.
那个记忆棒你已经找到了 对吧
You did find that memory stick, didn't you?
当然
Yeah. Yeah.
那在哪呢 - 呃
Well, where is it? - Um...
我会拿给你的 - 好
I'll... I'll get it. - Good.
还有 你得帮我个小忙
And, oh, I need you to help me with something.
我下午有个约会
I've got this appointment this afternoon.
你有没有两三块钱的硬币
You don't have three, two pound coins,
酒店的厕所能用的
do you, for the machine in the hotel gents?
没 我没有 - 好吧
No. No, no, I don't. - OK.
不管了 你得帮我参加个个会议
Anyway, I need you to stand
不是什么重要的会
in for me for something. It's nothing much.
就那个CT扫描仪募捐的事
Just a committee meeting for the CT scanner appeal people.
什么 - 我们银行赞助了这次募捐
What? - The bank's sponsoring the event.
我本来要自己去的 但是我有个约会
I'd go myself, but this appointment came up,
我得去赴约
and I'd really like to go to that.
你一点零钱都没有吗 - 没有
Do you have any change at all? - No, I don't.
等一下 现在问题是
Sorry, look, the problem is,
Bex是管这事儿的 Curtis
Curtis, Bex is chairing that committee.
是啊 我知道 所以我才叫你的
Yeah, no, I know. That's why I thought of you.
但是 这有点尴尬吧
Well, it could be a bit awkward.
我们正在分居
We're separated.
真的吗 - 是啊 我给你说过的
Really? - Yeah. I have told you.
没事的 听着 筹资会的人想要我们
No, no, no, it'll be fine. Look, the committee's expecting us
提供一个大点的场所给他们来举办晚会
to cough up for a bigger room for their big event.
你就拒绝就行了
You'll just have to tell them no.
只是 Bex她
Well, it's just, Bex has
一直在强调让我给她空间
been talking about boundaries and, you know,
给彼此留一些余地
keeping a bit of distance from each other.
谢了 伙计 谢谢帮忙
Thanks, mate. Really appreciate it.
Damiana 你有没有两块钱的硬币
Damian, have you got any two pound coins?
Murray
Murray!
你也加入筹资会了吗 - 嗨 Gina
Are you on the committee now? - Oh, hi, Gina.
就今天一天 - 这样啊
Er, just for today, I think. Yes. - Oh.
你看起来很不错
You're looking well.
谢谢 领养孩子
Oh, well, adopting is the
是我和Jeff经历过的最棒的事
best thing that's happened to me and Jeff.
哦对 祝贺你们
Oh, yes, yes, congratulations.
等那么久也值了
Ohh... Well, it was worth the wait.
对了 你和Bex呢
Hey, when are you and Bex
你们准备什么时候要孩子
going to start thinking about having kids?
毕竟都不年轻了 你要知道
Neither of you are getting any younger, you know.
眼下情况有点复杂
Well, it's a little bit difficult at the moment.
哦 你们出问题了吗 - 呃 差不多
Oh, are you having problems? - Yeah, something like that...
我和Jeff也是一样
Oh, Jeff and I were the same.
行了 我回头就
Well, listen, I'll get you
把领养所的电♥话♥告诉你 好吗
the number of the adoption agency, if you like.
呃 不用 - 哦 Marian 失陪一下
Oh, no... - Oh, Marian, can I just...?
我都不知道你也要过来
I didn't think you were going to be here. Yes!
Judith的晚餐会后我就没见过你了
I haven't seen you since Judith's dinner. Hi.
我真的很抱歉 不是我要来的 Curtis没空
Look, I'm sorry. It wasn't my idea. Curtis couldn't make it.
说好的界线呢 Murray - 我懂 别担心
What happened to boundaries, Murray? - I know, but don't worry.
你甚至都不会注意到我的
You won't even know I'm here.
你好 主席女士
Hello, Madam Chair.
哦 你好 Julian
Oh, hi, Julian.
你好 呃
Hi. Er...
我是Murray Bex的丈夫
Murray. Bex's husband.
你好啊 - 这是Julian
Oh, hi. - This is Julian.
他是Wolverton投资公♥司♥的主管
He's a director of Wolverton Invests.
他们公♥司♥给了我们很大的支持
They've been huge supporters of the charity.
力所能及罢了
Well, we do what we can.
好极了 我喜欢你那种能做就做的态度
Terrific. Heh! I like that can-do attitude.
不是有力不做
Not the can-don't.
或者是有心无力
Or is it can't-do?
还是既没本事也没心来着
Can't-don't...?
说到做到
Can... Can-do...
好了 感谢各位的到来
Right, thank you for coming, everyone.
我想我们可以开始了
I suppose we ought to get started.
好主意 Bex
Fantastic idea, Bex.
各位 这位是Murray
Um... This is Murray, everyone.
Curtis来不了了 就派Murray过来
Um... Curtis couldn't be here, so he sent Murray along.
希望我能贡献一份力量
Looking forward to helping in any way I can.
我们首先要讨论的是会场
So, our first item is venue.
大家应该还记得
Now, you may remember that
我们希望能从银行借到贷款
we're looking to get a commitment from the bank
以租用阿德菲酒店更大的会场
to fund the larger room at the Adelphi.
Murray
Er... Murray.
哦对
Right, yes, er...
谢谢你提出这个问题 Bex
Yeah, thank you for raising that point, Bex. Um...
顺带说 主持得真棒 我认为我们的观点
Great chairing, by the way. Er, I think our view...
其实是Curtis的
well, Curtis's, really,
是我们在欣然帮助募捐时
is that while we're happy to help the appeal,
不惜多走了很多路
go the extra mile in any way,
而这些路
this particular mile...
可能走得有点太多了
might be a bit too... extra.
你那是什么意思 - 任何赞助商
So what does that mean? - Well, with any sponsorship,
都有赞助的限度
there is, of course, a ceiling,
我们的想法是 - 你们不愿意掏钱
and, you know, I think our view... - You're not paying for it.
是的 - 你们以前说过
No. - Well, we were led to believe
会提供赞助的
that the funding would be available.
听着 亲爱的
Oh, look, honey...
我是说 Bex 我是说 主席大人 当主席的 主席
I mean, Bex... I mean, Chairman. Er, Chairperson. Chair?
忘了刚才要说什么了
Forgotten what I was going to say.
我们需要多少钱
How much money are we talking about?
800英磅 - 今天下午我会把钱汇过来
It's 800 pounds. - I'll transfer the money this afternoon.
谢谢你 Julian 谢谢你 你太好了
Thank you, Julian. Thank you, that's so kind.
太棒了
Great!
那我们继续
So, moving on,
说实话 晚会的整个拍卖♥♥环节
I'll be honest, the whole auction segment of the evening is...
看起来不怎么样
it's not looking great.
我们其实可以加点更大的筹码
We really could do with some bigger prizes,
让拍卖♥♥会更加夺目
anything to add a bit of glamour.
有什么想法吗 各位
So any thoughts, anyone?
要不请点名人如何
How about some... celebrity involvement, you know?
我们也想过了
Well, we've thought of that,
不过这种晚会很难请到他们
but they're quite hard to pin down for this sort of thing.
我知道我的骑行俱乐部
It's just I know with my cycling club,
举♥行♥了"开始骑车吧"募捐活动
we launched this Get On Your Bike appeal,
为了儿童肥胖症
you know, for child obesity.
我听说了
Oh, I heard about that.
Joanna Lumley来了 简单地说了几句 剪了彩
Joanna Lumley came, made a little speech, cut the tape.
我们可请不到Joanna Lumley
Yeah, we're really not going to get Joanna Lumley.
我超喜欢Joanna Lumley
Oh, I love Joanna Lumley.
是啊 我也喜欢Joanna Lumley
Sure, yeah, I love Joanna Lumley, too,
不过感觉不太能请到
but it sounds like a bit of a long shot.
我刚在想 慈善拍卖♥♥会
Yeah, cos I was thinking, for the charity auction,
大奖可以定为和Joanna Lumley共进晚餐
the prize could be dinner with Joanna Lumley.
剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表