剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表
我们请不到Joanna Lumley
Yeah, we're not going to get Joanna Lumley.
她为廓尔喀雇佣兵争取人♥权♥做出了瞩目的贡献
She's done wonderful work with the Gurkhas.
其实 我听说
And, actually, I've heard
她也非常支持布莱顿的其他活动
she's been very supportive of other projects in Brighton.
比如我的骑行俱乐部 事实上
Like my cycling club. In fact,
我的朋友Grant有她经纪人的电♥话♥ 所以
my friend Grant's got her agent's number, so...
这主意太好了 Murray 太棒了
That's a brilliant idea, Murray. Brilliant.
所以 你真的认为你能请到Joanna Lumley
So, you really think that you can get Joanna Lumley?
绝对可以 - 好吧
Absolutely. - Right.
你好
Hello?
是的是的 感谢回电
Yes, yes, er... Thanks for calling back.
我从Grant Hutchins那儿得知您的详情
I got your details from Grant Hutchins.
"开始骑车吧"活动就是
He was the one liaising
他与您联♥系♥的
with you on the Get On Your Bike campaign.
对 是他 是的
Yes, him. Yeah, yeah.
这样啊 真是很抱歉
Oh, er, well, I'm... I'm sorry to hear that.
我想Grant有特殊嗜好吧
Well, Grant's an acquired taste, I suppose.
不过 我们还是希望Joanna能够参加这次
Anyway, this time, we were hoping Joanna might able to attend...
不不 Grant不来 跟他一点关系也没有 对
No, no, Grant's not coming. It's nothing to do with him. Yeah.
嗯 不会不会 我懂了 抱歉让她产生了那样的想法
Yeah, no, no, understood. Sorry she felt that way.
讲道理 这难道不是她感兴趣的活动吗
In principle, might it be something that she'd be interested in?
不会 我向你保证他不会到场
No, I promise you he won't be there.
好 那 我等您回信 还是
Right, so... I'll wait to hear back, then, shall I, or...?
Booth Murray Booth 好 谢谢您
Booth. Murray Booth. Yeah. Thank you.
再见
Bye.
抱歉我来迟了 我找不到衣服穿
Sorry I'm late. I couldn't find anything to wear.
穿什么都像屠夫
Everything made me look like an abattoir.
Keeley 你很美啊
Keeley, you look lovely.
这条裙子买♥♥了好多年了 我驾驭不了
I've had it for years. I can't carry it off.
没这回事 Belinda和你穿得一模一样
Nonsense. Look, Belinda over there's wearing exactly the same,
她看起来超美的
she looks fantastic.
要死 我们撞衫了
Oh, great, she's wearing the same dress!
不 不全一样 只是像
No, it's not the same. It's similar.
但你看Belinda穿着多好看
But look how good Belinda looks in it.
Belinda都50了 你是说我看着像50岁吗
Belinda's 50. Are you saying I look 50?
这是为抽奖准备的蛋糕吗
Is that the cake for the raffle?
是的 对不起 本来要做四层蛋糕的
Oh... Er, yeah. No, sorry, I was going to do four tiers,
但是那会儿又接到一个订单 我就忘了
but then I got another order and I got distracted.
总的来说 我恨死自己了
Basically, I hate myself.
你好 Keeley
Hello, Keeley.
你好 好喜欢你的裙子
Oh, hi. Love the dress.
谢谢你 Murray 谢谢
Oh, thank you, Murray. Thank you.
肯定是新款 Belinda也穿着一样的
Must be the latest thing. Belinda's got one just like it.
老天啊 弄错蛋糕 穿错裙子
God! Wrong cake, wrong dress...
我说错什么了吗 - 没有 Joanna Lumley呢
What did I say? - Don't. So, Joanna Lumley!
会准时到的 - 我还是不敢相信
Still on schedule. - I still can't believe
你居然请到她了 - 是啊 我想她的经纪人
you managed to get her. - Yes, well, I think her agent
觉得我很有说服力吧
found me pretty persuasive.
我还是有点魅力的 - 是有
I've not lost my charm, you know. - Well, clearly not.
顺带说 真是太棒了
This is fantastic, by the way.
我是说 会场 装饰
I mean, the room, the decorations,
还有国际认证的竖琴师
the internationally acclaimed harpist.
你做得非常好
You've done an amazing job.
谢谢你 同时也感谢你
Oh, thank you. And thank
带了整整一桌人来
you for bringing a whole table full of people.
我只是
Well, you know, I just
想让今晚按你的意思顺利进行
want the evening to go well for you, you know.
顺带说 你看起来很美
You look great, by the way.
你看起来也不赖 - 还行吧
You don't look too bad yourself. - Yeah, well,
这是我的专长吧
it's my speciality, isn't it?
还不赖
Not too bad.
你好 Abby 会场看起来真棒啊
Oh, hello, Abby. Uh, doesn't the room look great?
你也一样哦
As do you.
和会场一样 只是 体积小一点
Just like the room, only... smaller.
Bex 能借一步说话吗 - 当然
Bex, could I have a word? - Yeah, sure.
我该帮你卖♥♥点抽奖券 Bex
Uh, I should flog some of those raffle tickets for you, Bex.
好 一张1英镑 一条4英镑[strip亦有脱衣舞之意]
OK, um, 1 pound a ticket, 4 pounds a strip.
我可不会跳脱衣舞
Yeah, I may not strip.
你记不记得我们说过的
Do you remember what we said
不能放狐狸回鸡舍 Bex
about not letting the fox back into the henhouse, Bex?
是说过 但是这只狐狸给我们找来了Joanna Lumley
Yes, but the fox has given us Joanna Lumley.
那他也还是狐狸 Bex 就像Clifford
He's still a fox, Bex. Just like Clifford.
坏狐狸 非常非常坏的狐狸
A bad fox. Bad, bad fox.
你来这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
厉害啊 一开始说让人家也来
Oh, nice! First of all you say to come along,
后来又留言说没票了
and then you leave a message to say there's no tickets.
谁让你进来的
Who let you in?
Sanj邀请我来的 骑行俱乐部买♥♥了一整桌
Sanj invited me. The cycling club bought a table.
Joanna什么时候到
What time is Joanna getting here?
我等不及要和她叙叙旧了
I can't wait to catch up with her.
听我说 Grant - 这里是免费酒吧吗
Now, look, Grant... - Is it a free bar?
不 不是免费酒吧 这是募捐晚会
No, it's not a free bar! It's a charity event.
我们要为CT机筹资
We're raising money for a CT scanner!
Murray
Murray...
我一直在会场的另一头注视着你
I've been watching you across the room.
你和Bex分居 我心都要碎了
It breaks my heart that you and Bex aren't together.
我知道
I know.
你不会把性♥爱♥视频发到网上报复吧
You won't put any revenge porn on the internet, will you?
什么 怎么可能
What? No, no.
那就好
Oh, good.
Murray - Grant
Murray... - Grant!
我想让你见个人 - 好啊
There's someone I want you to meet. - Oh. Oh, yeah...
这位是Florence 是婚姻问题顾问
This is Florence. She's a marriage guidance counsellor.
好吧 你好 Florence
Right. Hello, Florence.
你好 - 我刚和Florence
Hello. - I was just telling Florence
说了你的情况 - 很乐意帮助你
about your situation. - I'm happy to help.
你真好 但是我不确定我们已经到了要找婚姻顾问的地步
Well, that's very kind, but I'm not sure we're at that point yet.
现在为时过早了
It's early days.
我个人觉得 你俩越早谈谈越好
Personally, I think the sooner you two get talking, the better.
Bex 到这儿来 - 别 真的不用了 Don
Uh, Bex! Over here! No, really, Don.
咱们今晚别打扰Bex
Let's not bother Bex with this tonight.
认识一下Florence - 你好 Florence
Meet Florence. - Oh, hello, Florence.
你好 - 她是婚姻问题顾问
Hello. - She's a marriage guidance counsellor.
我和Murray都同意 我们应该
Now, I've agreed with Murray that we should
为你俩安排几次谈话
get on with some sessions for you two.
怎么回事 - 我可不知道这个计划 Don
What? - I'm not sure that was the plan, Don.
他们需要帮助 Florence
They need help, Florence.
我拿支笔 讨论一下日期
I'll just get a pen so we can sort out some dates.
爸 - 我正想找你俩呢
Dad... - Yeah, I was hoping to bump into you two.
我要到领养机构的电♥话♥了
I've got that number of the adoption agency.
Murray说你们有困难
Murray said you'd been having problems.
不不不 我说的困难是指
Oh, no, no, when I said problems, I meant...
抱歉 太混乱了
Sorry, I'm getting mixed signals here.
你们分居了 但你还在考虑领养的事吗
You're separated, but you're thinking of adopting?
你们分居了吗
You're separated?
是的 - 糟了
Yeah. - Oh, no.
只是暂时的
Only temporarily.
不过如果你们分居了 我真不建议领养啊
But if you've separated, I really wouldn't recommend adoption.
是啊 对孩子来说太难理解了
Oh, no. It would be terribly confusing for the children.
是啊 孩子要的是安稳
Yes, children need stability.
不不 我们没有考虑领养 - 不好意思 Bex
No, no. We're not thinking of adoption. - Oh, sorry, Bex.
但是Murray说
It's just that Murray
你们怀孕遇到了困难
said you've been having problems conceiving,
所以我才建议领养的
which is why I suggested adoption.
我完全可以怀孕啊
I haven't had any problems conceiving.
那你已经怀上啦
Oh, you're already pregnant!
你怀孕了 但你们分居了
You're pregnant, but you're separated?
我觉得事情是这样的
Yeah, I think what's happened here is...
如果你怀孕了 就不应该喝酒啊 Bex
If you're pregnant, I'm not sure you should be drinking, Bex.
这点是没错
I'd have to agree with that.
剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表