剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表
好吧 写上 "不回家" 他总是不在家
OK, put "Absent". He's just not been around.
他总在工作 - 好吧 那不是缺点
He's at work all the time. - Yeah, well, that's not a con.
他努力工作是为了让他太太可以住好房♥子 好好度假
He's working hard so his wife can have a nice house, nice holidays.
说得有道理 Bex
It's a good point, Bex.
不好意思 你能再性别歧视一点吗
I'm sorry, could you be any more sexist?
是的 那是有点性别歧视 Don
Yeah, that is a bit sexist, Don.
性别歧视得一塌糊涂 Don
I can't believe how sexist that is,
我只是想帮他们忙
I'm just trying to help.
大家好
Hiya.
嗨
Hi!
噢 - 呃 这是Zak
Oh... - Um, this is Zak.
呃 这是我爸妈
Um... This is my mum and dad.
这是Don和Paula - 嗨
This is Don and Paula. - Hi.
你好 Zak - 你好 Zak
Hello, Zak. - Hello, Zak.
这是我姐姐 Bex
And this is my sister, Bex.
和她丈夫Murray - 嗨Zak
And her husband, Murray. - Hi, Zak.
嘿 - 呃
Hey. - Um...
为什么 为什么你们没在土耳其
Why...? Why aren't you in Turkey?
他们 他们分开了
They've... They've split up.
暂时的 - 是我的错吗
Temporarily. - Is it my fault?
不 不是你的错 你知道的
No, it's not your fault. You know,
已经酝酿了有段时间了
it's been on the cards for a while.
有段时间 - 你在说什么
A while? - What are you talking about?
我是说 他是你遇到的最好的人
I mean, he's the best thing that's ever happened to you.
噢 谢谢 Don
Oh, thank you, Don.
想想你以前交往的那些白♥痴♥
When you think of some of the idiots you were with before...
是的 你♥爸♥说的对
Yes, your father's right.
我是说 简直不可置信 我是说
I mean, it beggars belief. I mean,
你们姐妹带回家的一些
some of the muppets
提线木偶似的男生
you girls have brought through that front door.
我给你带了盒巧克力 Paula
I've got a box of chocolates for you, Paula.
噢
Oh!
还有给你Don 为你的新鸟屋准备的坚果袋
And for you, Don, a nut sock for your new bird table.
噢 - 那
Oh... - That's...
谢谢 Zak - 那很棒
Thank you, Zak. - .. that's lovely.
是黑白松露巧克力混合装
They're a mixture of white and dark truffles.
好的 我们可以继续写清单了
Yeah... Can we get back to my list?
爸 你看 Zak和Keeley在这
Dad, you know, Zak and Keeley are here.
是的 我想我们不该 - 好吧 他们不介意
Yeah, I don't think we should... - Well, they don't mind.
好吧 写上 "言行不一"
OK, fine. Yeah, put "Promising one thing and then doing another".
板子上写不下 - 什么意思
That won't fit on the board. - What do you mean?
你说你会和Curtis谈谈
Well, you said you'd to talk to Curtis
不揽下那么多工作
about not taking so much work on.
是的 其实我今天下午要去见他
Ah, yes, well, I'm actually going in to see him this afternoon.
不好意思 但我以前就听你这么说过了
Yeah, I'm sorry, but I've actually heard all that before.
我真的要见他
Really, I am.
至少给他个机会 Bex - 是的 你妈说的对
At least give him a chance, Bex. - Yes, your mother's right.
好吧 多谢提议
Yeah, thanks for the input,
但这是 这是我和Murray的事
but this is... this is between me and Murray.
大部分鸟屋都可以用这个坚果袋
The nut sock works for most bird tables.
你可以松松的挂上它 或者
You can hang it loose, or...
放在鸟屋平的那部分上
lie it on the flat bit.
恩 我相信一定很棒
Yeah. I'm sure it's wonderful.
Murray
Murray!
噢 嗨 Emma 你今天看见Curtis了吗
Oh, hi, Emma. Have you seen Curtis today?
你不是该在土耳其吗
Aren't you meant to be in Turkey?
啊 是的 呃
Ah, yes. Er...
噢 就是 呃
Oh, it's just, um...
好吧 Bex和我的婚姻
Well, Bex and I are experiencing
目前出现了一点状况 并且呃
a few difficulties in our marriage at the moment, and, er...
她搬出去了
.. she's moved out.
太棒了 - 什么
That's fantastic! - Sorry?
太糟了 真的太糟糕了
That's terrible. Really terrible.
当然 我要尽我可能追她回来 所以
Obviously, I'm going to do everything I can to get her back, so...
如果她已经下定决心了那还有意义吗
Is there any point if she's already made her mind up?
还不是定局 所以
It's not cut and dried yet, so...
但她已经搬出去了 - 暂时的
But she's moved out. - Temporarily.
她真是疯了才会离开你 - 什么
She must be mad to leave you. - Sorry?
对不起 我不是想暗示
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply
她已经 你知道的 真的疯了
that she was, you know, actually mad!
我不觉得你那么想 我只是 - 不过 她真的没疯吗
I didn't think you were. I was just... - Is she, though?
不是确诊的那种 但她以前有没有出过
I mean, not clinically, but has she had any...
类似的问题
.. trouble in the past?
Murray
Murray.
是的 我没在土耳其
Yeah, I'm not in Turkey.
我不兜圈子了 呃 Bex离开我了
I'll cut to the chase. Er, Bex has left me.
噢不 - 是的
Oh, no. - Yeah.
所以我们觉得一起去度假不是个好主意
So we didn't think it was that good an idea to go on holiday together.
我真的很遗憾 哥们
I'm really sorry, mate.
Tamzin一直把你们俩奉为完美婚姻
Tamzin always held you two up as having the perfect marriage.
是的 好吧
Yeah, well...
这种事总有发生 - 那么是谁
.. these things happen, you know. - So who is it, then?
什么 - 你在那啥的那个幸运的女士
What? - Who's the lucky lady you're...
没有幸运女士 - 是外汇部门的Ruth吗
There is no lucky lady. - Is it Ruth from foreign exchange?
不 没有人 - 说吧 你可以告诉我的
No! There's no-one. - Come on, you can tell me.
说吧 - 没有任何人
Come on. - There isn't anyone.
说吧 Murray - 没人
Come on, Murray. - There's no-one!
好吧 好吧
Ok. Ok.
那Bex出轨的是 - Bex没有和任何人出轨
So who's Bex seeing? - Bex isn't seeing anyone either!
好吧 如果你执意这么想
OK. Fine. If that's what you want to believe.
噢 真好
Oh, very nice.
也许我该多送些花
Maybe I should have done a bit more of that.
你通常多久给Tamzin送次花
How often do you get Tamzin flowers?
这些不是给Tamzin的
These aren't for Tamzin.
它们是给其他人的
They're for... someone else.
噢 - 我
Oh. - My...
的屋顶工
roofer.
他的老婆 他们一起工作
Well, his wife. They... work as a team.
好吧 事实上我想跟你说点事
OK. Actually, I wanted to run something past you.
呃 - 就是提醒下 但在理想状况下
Um... - Just a heads-up, but in an ideal world,
Tamzin不该知道花的事
Tamzin wouldn't need to know about the flowers.
当然 好吧 - 顺便说一下 你找到记忆棒了吗
Sure, yeah. Fine. - By the way, did you find that memory stick?
呃 有的 - 很好
Er, yeah. - Good,
撇开弄丢他们所有数据的事不看
cos I've got enough problems with Pentratech as it is,
我也已经被Pentratech的其他事搞得焦头烂额了
without telling them I've lost all their data.
事实上 我需要你过去见他们
In fact, I might need you to go over and see them.
其实我正想跟你谈这个事 因为
Actually, it's on that point I wanted to discuss, because...
好吧 Bex觉得我们的部分问题可能是
well, Bex thinks that part of our problem might be
我工作生活太不平衡了
that I've got my work-life balance wrong,
所以我想
and I was thinking of...
兼♥职♥工作
going part-time.
或者有某些更灵活的时间安排
Or maybe some sort of flexitime arrangement.
呃
Er...
缩减一些工作时间
Certainly scaling my hours back a bit.
这很有趣 因为
That's very interesting, cos...
我该下周再告诉你的
I wasn't supposed to tell you this till next week,
但是 呃 不管了
but, er... what the hell.
就差几天有什么呢
What difference does a few days make?
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
我们要给你升职
We're offering you a promotion.
嗨 Murray
Hi, Murray.
请问现在方不方便
I was wondering if now might be a good time
谈谈我的工作评价
to talk about my performance review.
不是很好 Nereesha 我今天真的不该在这
Not really, Nereesha. I'm not really supposed to be in today.
我该在土耳其 记得吗
I'm meant to be in Turkey, remember?
这只是我昨天应该有机会
It's just thatI was meant to have the opportunity
谈谈我的想法的
to present my views on it yesterday.
是的 是的 我很抱歉
Yes, yes, I'm sorry about that.
昨天一天我过得很累
Turned into quite a stressful day.
这上面写的 原话
It says here, and I quote,
剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表