剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表
Barney
Barney!
试试双响 我教你怎么搞
Try a double squeak. Here, let me show you.
Barney
Barney!
Barney
Barney!
你能不能消停一下 - 好吧
Can you just stop that now? - OK.
好 捏骨头是你的主意
OK. The bone was your idea.
Murray
Murray!
我就是把它放到我口袋里
I was putting it in my pocket.
Barney
Barney!
Barney
Barney!
Barney
Barney!
Barney - Barney
Barney! - Barney!
Barney
Barney!
Barney
Barney!
哪都找不到他 - 是啊
Can't find him anywhere. - Right.
我不知道要怎么办了
I don't know what to do.
他不见了 Murray
He's gone, Murray.
明天一早 我会印他的照片
Look, in the morning I'll photocopy a picture of him, you know,
贴到路灯柱那些地方
stick it to lampposts and whatnot.
有人会找到他的
Someone will find him.
好吧 我要回家了
Right, I'm going home.
我们把车停哪儿了
God, where have we parked the cars?
呃
Er...
我觉得应该是这条路 是吧
I think it was this way, wasn't it?
不 不可能 因为我们刚从那边过来
No, it can't be that way because we just came from there.
我不想跟你吵了
I'm not going to argue with you.
你要是想走那条路 行 我就往这边走
If you want to go that way, fine, I'm going this way.
我走这条路 - 行 - 那快走啊
I'm going this way. - OK. - Go on, then.
好 我这就走 - 好
Yeah, well, I'm going. - Good.
行 是挺好的 我走之前 要声明一下
Yeah, it is good. Before I go, just for the record,
我那晚没同意和Emma一起出去
I didn't agree to go out with just Emma the other night,
本来应该有
there were meant to be
办公室其他人一起 - 行
other people from the office there. - Fine.
我走了 - 好 那我也走了
I'm going. - Yeah, well, I'm going, too.
还有一件事 我要声明一下
And another thing, for the record,
不是我先开始的 是你先和Julian约会的
I didn't start this you're the one who went out with Julian.
我没和Julian约会
I did not go out with Julian.
他在募捐晚宴上赢下我的
He won me in a raffle.
你和他一起吃了生蚝
You had oysters with him.
所以你的意思是和别人吃了生蚝
So you're saying that having oysters with someone is the same
就跟和办公室里27岁女孩一起去泡吧一样吗
as going clubbing with a 27-year-old from the office?
Bex 我不会跟你吵
Bex, I'm not going to argue with you.
我现在要走了 - 好
And now I'm going. - Good.
其实 你是对的 我觉得是这条路
Actually, you're right. I think it is this way.
我告诉过你是这条 - 行行行
I told you it was here. - All right!
行了 我听见了
God, I hear you.
也许你应该多听听我说的
Well, maybe you should try listening to me more often
这样你就不会丢东西了
and then maybe you wouldn't lose things.
你还好意思说我 你把婚戒都搞丢了
Yeah, you can talk, you lost your wedding ring.
其实 我没有弄丢 因为你看 就在这
Actually, I haven't, because look, it's here.
所以你这几天就是不戴戒指吗
So, you're just not wearing it these days?
没错 我不是很想戴
That's right, yes, I haven't felt like wearing it.
是啊 我们可能不应该再为这个吵了
Yeah, well, maybe we shouldn't bother.
是啊 也许你应该把这个拿回去
Well, maybe you should just have it back!
Barney
Barney!
天哪
God!
快过来
Come here.
Barney 你真是个聪明的狗狗
Barney, you clever boy!
他们说他们要立刻和Curtis谈谈
They say they need to speak to Curtis urgently.
Emma 求求你告诉Bex我们什么都没发生
Emma, please tell Bex nothing happened.
U盘不见得时候Pentratech被黑了
Pentratech was hacked while it was missing.
他们现在觉得是这栋楼里的人干的
Now they think someone in this building's in on it all.
剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表