剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表
我觉得有的男人就是这样 对吧
I suppose some men are like that, aren't they, you know,
但还有些男人 只要认准了他爱的人
whereas others find the woman they love
就永远不离不弃
and stick with them through thick and thin.
是的
Yes, they do.
可怜的Tamzin就没那么幸运了
Unfortunately, for poor old Tamzin,
她老公既不忠诚也不执着
she didn't find someone loyal and steadfast.
我是说我呢
I'm talking about me.
我知道
I know.
好吧
Ok.
不好意思 你真的不是Darren吗 - 我确定 - Darren是谁
Excuse me, are you sure you're not Darren? - Yes! - Darren?
我的相亲对象 婚介网站上的 我们同一个婚介所
My date. Lovematch UK. We're with the same agencies.
你去婚介所了 - 没有
Have you joined a dating agency? - No!
不喜欢我就直说 - 什么
Just tell me if you don't fancy me. - What?!
上周也这样
I had this last week with
Stefan IT咨♥询♥ 喜欢风帆冲浪
Stefan IT consultant, likes windsurfing.
我既不是Darren 也不是Stefan
Well, I'm not Darren or Stefan.
他当时走了进来 就看了我一眼
He walked in, took one
然后径直走出去了
look at me and walked straight back out again!
这里很不错吧
Nice place, this, isn't it?
你也在婚介网站上报名了吗
Are you with Lovematch UK too?
没有 我是他老婆
No, I'm his wife.
你的简介里没提到你结婚了呀
You did not say you were married on your profile.
拜托你了 不好意思你叫什么名字
Please... Sorry, what's your name?
Alice 你知道的 你昨晚还给我写邮件了
Alice. You know that. You e-mailed me last night.
Alice 我不是你要找的人 - 每个人都这么说
Alice, I'm not the man you're looking for. - They all say that.
现在可以让Enzo演奏小夜曲了吗
Is now a good time for Enzo to serenade you?
哦 呃
Ooh... er...
不行
Er... no.
我还没有拿到戒指 一会吧
Since I haven't got the ring yet. Er... later.
等我单膝跪地的时候演奏 好吗
When I go down on one knee, yeah?
我让主厨准备了特别的庆祝甜点给你们
And I've had Chef prepare a special celebration dessert for you.
谢谢你 谢谢 - 你想要先看看吗
Oh, thank you. Thank you. - You'd like to see it?
好的
Yes, yes.
当然
Yes, of course.
你终于来了 扇贝都要凉了
Ah, there you are. Your scallops are getting cold.
我还替你点了牛排 - Julian 我不要牛排
I've ordered you a T-bone too. - Julian, I don't want a T-bone.
没事 吃点别的 - 我要回去找Bex了
Fine, have something else. - No, I've got to get back to Bex.
她在等我 - 啊 她搬回去和你住了
She's waiting for me. - Ah, she's moved back in with you.
没有 她还在Abby家
No, no, no. She's still with Abby, but...
Abby - 她的一个女朋友 同事
Abby? - A girlfriend. Someone from work.
哦 - 希望只是暂时的
Oh. - Hopefully it's just a phase.
不好意思 我以为你说的女朋友的意思是
Sorry, I... I thought when you said "Girlfriend" You meant...
你懂的
you know...
是的
Yeah.
没错 她就是
Yeah, well, er, yes, she is.
是的
Yeah, um...
Abby是Bex的女朋友 - 真的假的
Abby is Bex's girlfriend. - Really?
我还准备约她出来呢 但是
I was going to ask her out, but...
浪费时间 - 那是 - 她不喜欢男人
Wasting your time... - No, sure. - Just not interested in men.
我还以为我们之间有感觉 - 没有
I thought we had some chemistry. - No.
我是唯一和她发生过关系的男人
I'm the only man who's ever really done it for her, you know.
我把她掰直了一阵子
I turned her for a while,
但现在就连我也阻止不了她喜欢女人了
but these days even I... I can't keep her from the ladies.
不好意思
Oh, sorry.
没关系 接吧
No, no, go ahead. Take it.
Julian 不好意思
Actually, Julian, sorry...
我要接个电♥话♥
I need to...
Grant 你去哪里了 我需要戒指
Grant, where the hell are you? I need that ring!
给你看看特别甜点
I show you the special celebration dessert?
好的好的 当然
Oh, yes, of course. Yeah.
Murray
Murray?
所以你都去婚介所了
So you've joined a dating agency?
没有 我不知道她是谁 - 你一直跑来跑去的
No, no. I've no idea who that woman is. - You keep running off.
我和领班有点事要谈
Oh, a bit of a situation with the maitre d.
他想咨♥询♥养老金的事情
Wants some advice about, um, pensions.
简直不敢相信有这么多超速罚分 - 我觉得
Can't believe these speeding points. - I suppose, you know...
我可以替你把分罚了
I-I could take them for you.
你什么意思
How do you mean?
就说车是我开的
Well, you know, we could say I was driving your car.
你愿意这么帮我啊
You'd do that for me?
但这样做是违法的 Murray
But it's illegal, Murray.
但起码能帮你解除困境
You know, if it gets you out of a hole.
就当是我们的小秘密好了
Be our little secret.
你真是太好了
That's really sweet
但你和我长得也不像啊
but you don't look anything like me.
头发
The hair.
我染了
Say I dyed it.
裙子呢 - 这有点棘手
The dress. - OK, that's trickier.
这样行不通 - 别着急
It's not going to work. - No, no, come on.
肯定可以的 我穿着紧身连体衣
Come on, we can do this. Um... I was wearing a leotard
因为我
because I'd...
因为我参加了摔跤训练
Yeah, I'd been... I'd been to wrestling practice.
所以我着急赶回家
I was rushing home to, er...
看摔跤比赛 - 没错
Watch the wrestling. - Yeah, exactly.
所以我没有时间把连体衣换下来
Didn't bother changing out of my leotard
所以我就着急赶回家 开了62英里的时速
so, instead, rushed home at... 62mph?!
Murray 这些摄像头有问题
Murray, those speed cameras are rigged.
好吧 就这样 你不说我也不会说出去 - 谢谢
OK. Go on. I won't say anything if you don't. - Thank you.
我真的很感动
I'm really touched.
真的
I am.
听着 Bex
Um, look, er, Bex,
我刚才一直在等Grant
I... I was actually waiting for Grant to...
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
就是在
It was...
12年前的今天
almost 12 years ago today
我们坐在
that we were sat...
这附近的一张桌子
near this very table,
我看着你美丽的眼睛
and I looked into your beautiful eyes...
然后说 - Julian - 什么
and said... - Julian? - What?
Bex
Bex?
你在这里吃饭呢
You're eating over here?
是的 我在吃五花肉 - 你和Bex在吃饭
Yeah, I'm having pork belly. - You're with Bex?
对啊 她是我老婆
Well, she is my wife.
什么 你还好吧 Julian
What... Are you all right, Julian?
没事 不好意思
Yes, yes. Sorry, er...
只是 呃 没什么
Just a bit, um... Ah, it doesn't matter.
很高兴上次和你一起吃晚饭
Really enjoyed our meal the other night.
那里的生蚝真是极品 - 生蚝
The oysters were out of this world. - Oysters?
是的 Bex以前从来没吃过 - 是吗
Yeah. Bex had never had them before. - Oh, really?
我本来想打电♥话♥给你 问你想不想再一起吃饭
I was going to call you, see if you fancied it again,
但Murray告诉了我 你目前的情况
but Murray tells me that, um, well... I know your situation now,
只能说 人各有所好
so, each to his own.
回头见 - 好的
I'll see you around. - Yeah, OK.
谢谢
Thank you.
各有所好
Each to his own?
Julian什么意思
What did Julian mean?
我也不懂
No idea.
Bex 我刚才在说
Look, Bex, um, as I was saying,
就在12年前
it was 12 years ago...
对不起 我得去一下 - Bex
Sorry, I've just got to... - Bex!
哦
Oh!
Murray 好兄弟 帮我个忙 - 什么
Murray! Yeah, sorry, mate. Little favour. - Oh?
我刚才一直在等出租车
I've been waiting for a minicab
但是还要等20分钟
and it won't be here for another 20 minutes.
我要去市区另一头
I've got to get to the other side of town,
时不我待啊
so my little window of opportunity is rather closing.
我不能开车送你去 我和老婆在吃饭呢
I'm not driving you. I'm having dinner with my wife.
我不是这个意思 我是想借你的车
No, I'm not suggesting that. I just need to borrow your car.
我只要去Roadlodge旅馆就行了 你懂的
I've just got to get to the Roadlodge and then... well, you know.
Curtis 不行 - 最多就一小时
Curtis, no. - I'll be an hour tops,
剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表