剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表
Bex 我想再说上两句
Bex, if I could just add a few words.
大家因为爱着Bex而相聚于此 我也一样
Obviously, you're all here because you love Bex, as I do.
其实 她一直是我的生命之光
Erm... in fact, she's been the light of my life
自从十二年前我们结婚的那天起
since the day we got married 12 years ago...
还会有第二个十二年 - 当然了 Don
And here's to the next 12! - Absolutely, Don.
还有 你知道 和一般夫妻一样
And, er, you know, obviously, like any couple,
我们也会经历一些起起伏伏
we've had our ups and downs.
但是拥有美满婚姻的关键
But the key to any successful marriage
就是双方能否为对方做出改变
is the ability of both partners to change,
而我本人 就在改变
and I, for one, am changing.
我是说 我会调整我的工作
I mean, I'm changing at work.
下周在毕尔巴鄂的管理会议
You know, take the management conference in Bilbao next week --
我不去了
won't be going.
其他方面我也会改进
I'm changing in other ways.
我本来要去的在海沃德西斯的
I'm meant to be going on a murder mystery weekend
谋杀案解谜周末 我不去了
in Hayward's Heath -- not any more.
改变就是关键
It's all about change.
人生和幸福的关键都在于改变 而我正在改变
Life and happiness are all about change, and I am changing.
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起 不鼓掌了
Sorry... no claps.
要不敬个酒吧 Murray
Perhaps maybe a toast, Murray.
谢谢你 Paula 是的 祝酒词
Thank you, Paula. Yes, a toast.
大家 敬美丽的Bex
Everyone, please raise your glasses to the beautiful Bex
和改变的Murray
and the changing Murray!
敬 美丽的 Bex
To... beautiful... Bex...
和改变的Murray - 还有改变的Murray
And changing Murray. - .. and changing Murray.
很棒的致辞 Murrray - 谢谢
Superb speech, Murray! - Thank you.
来吧 我们继续吧 继续 来点激昂的巴♥赫♥
Come on, let's pick it up, pick it up. Play some upbeat Bach.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
音乐停下 停下 - 对不起 对不起 又是我
Stop the music! Stop the music! - Sorry, sorry. It's me again.
Murray 你以为今天的惊喜都是你制♥造♥的
Murray, you thought you had all the surprises tonight,
但是 Paula即将揭晓的礼物
but... the gift that Paula is about to unveil
是我们给你们准备的惊喜
is our surprise for the both of you.
我很荣幸的为你们献上
And it gives me great pleasure to present to you
位于土耳其海滨的豪华别♥墅♥
this luxury beach-side villa on the Turkish Riviera.
我希望这会成为专属你们二人的
It's my hope that this can be a romantic getaway
一个浪漫的休假地
for the both of you for the rest of your lives.
不仅如此 冒险今晚就开始
And that's not all! The adventure starts tonight!
今晚 - 是 出租车就在外面
Tonight? - Yeah, the cab's outside.
来吧 你们的航♥班♥两小时后就起飞
Come on! Your flight leaves in two hours!
我上周把你们的护照翻出来订了票
I smuggled your passports out last week and booked the tickets.
我已经和Curtis还有医院谈过了
I've spoken to Curtis and the hospital --
你们都有了一周的假期
you've both got a week's holiday together!
哇 嘿
Wa-hey!
好了 我们把这些包裹搬进去
Right, let's get these bags in.
这可真是激动人心
Ooh, isn't it exciting?
你们到伊兹密尔的时候正好能赶上早餐
You'll get to Izmir in time for breakfast.
别担心 Mehmet会在那里等你的
Don't worry -- Mehmet will be waiting for you at the other end.
上车吧
In you get.
好了 享受你们美好的美好时光吧
Now, have a lovely, lovely time.
拜
Bye!
拜 注意安全 一路顺利
Bye! Stay safe! Bon voyage!
今晚是个土耳其节日
There's some Turkish festival tonight.
Mehmet会做烤全羊的
Mehmet's going to barbecue a goat.
剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表