剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表
接着A5纸盘坏了 然后
and then the A5 tray jammed and...
抱歉 后面我记不得了
Sorry, I've missed a bit out.
交给我吧
Leave it with me.
不好意思 Emma 我想知道 我们在你家床上 有没有
Sorry, Emma, I need to know, er... did we do anything, um,
一起做什么事
in your flat, bed, uh, together?
你是指那个 - 正是正是
Oh, you mean...? - That's exactly what I mean.
Emma Thornton
Emma Thornton.
抱歉 能待会儿说吗 我得接这个电♥话♥
Um, sorry. Can we catch up later? I need to take this call.
新计划
New plan.
我要说一个关于弄错泡沫信封大小的事
I'll tell the story about the wrong-sized jiffy bags.
全吐出来
Get it all out.
我还以为孕妇晨吐只发生在早晨呢
I thought you're supposed to get morning sickness in the morning.
我还是不敢相信
I still can't believe it.
我知道 - 我也就和他睡了8次而已
I know. - I only slept with him eight times.
好吧 7次半
Well, seven and a half.
你打算怎么办
So what are you going to do?
我要甩了他 - 什么
I'm going to dump him. - What?
Zak不是我要的人 Bex
Zak's not right, Bex.
难道你不该给他一个机会吗
Well, shouldn't you at least give him a chance?
怎么 最后落得和你和Murray一样的下场吗
What, and end up like you and Murray?
不 我不是这个意思
No, I didn't mean that, like...
天哪 我恨死自己了 真的恨死了
Oh, God I hate myself, I literally do.
比和Murray共度一生
You could do a lot worse
更糟糕的事多了去了
than end up with someone like Murray, you know.
我马上给Bex打电♥话♥
I'm just going to get hold of Bex,
拜托你告诉她我们之间什么也没发生
and I really need you to tell her nothing happened.
她以为我们之间有情况呢
Got it into her head there's something going on between us, and,
天哪
Oh, my God.
是重大欺诈案调查局打来的
That was the Serious Fraud Office!
她接了
Oh, she's answering.
Murray吗 - Bex
Murray? - Bex!
他们问了Petratech账户
They were asking questions
被黑的事
about Petratech's account being hacked!
Murray 我听不到你说话
Murray, I can't hear you.
画面断断续续的 - Emma 别别别
You're breaking up. - Emma, no, no, no.
他们说立刻要找Curtis谈话
They said they need to speak to Curtis urgently.
你好 Bex 我在和
Hi, Bex, I'm with...
我是说 她在这儿 不是指
I mean she's here, I don't mean...
天哪 你去看一下吧
Oh, God. Can you get that?
告诉Bex 发生了
Tell Bex... happened.
Bex 孩子
Bex!... baby!
我们得找到Curtis - Emma 别哭了 我会找到他的
We need to find Curtis. - Emma, stop crying. I'll find him.
我们现在就得找到他
We need to find him now.
求你了 先别哭了
Please, just stop crying.
我知道他在哪儿 我会找到他的 - 好吧
I know where he is. I'll find him. - OK.
哪位 - 我是Zak
Hello? - It's Zak.
我的天 不行 我现在不能见他
Oh, my God. No. I can't face him now.
我总不能就把他晾在外面吧
I can't just leave him out there, can I?
就告诉他我不在
Just tell him I'm not here.
你好 你按到按钮了 我能听到你们说话
Hello, you've got your finger on the button, I can hear you.
抱歉 Zak 我们只是
Sorry, Zak. We, we were just, we were just...
好吧 进来吧
Yeah. Come on in.
我该怎么办 - 你得告诉他啊 Keeley
Oh, what do I do? - You've got to tell him, Keeley.
你以前干过这事儿
You've done this before.
你怎么跟Murray说的 - 我不记得了
What did you tell Murray? - I can't remember.
我想我说的是
I think I said that to
我们关系的蓬勃发展需要新的土壤
flourish our relationship needed a new soil.
天呐 不 那太烂了
Oh, God. No, that's terrible!
天呐
Mm. Oh, God.
嗨 Zak 快进来
Hi, Zak. Come on in.
一切都还好吗
Everything OK?
是的
Yeah.
那是Keeley 她有点不太舒服
That's just Keeley. She's not feeling too well.
要来杯茶吗
Do you want a cup of tea?
抱歉麻烦你 但这真的很紧急
Sorry to trouble you, but it really is an emergency.
怎么了 - 先生 很抱歉打扰您
Yeah? - Sir, I'm really sorry to bother you.
嗨 Curtis 抱歉 你没接电♥话♥ 所以
Hi, Curtis. Sorry, you weren't picking up, so...
没有 我当时正忙
No. I was busy.
抱歉打断你 但有个问题是跟
Sorry to disturb you, but there's a problem with...
你还来不来洗澡了 猛♥男♥
Are you coming for a bath or not, hunky monkey?
欺诈重案办公室
.. the... the Serious Fraud Office.
周日时我姐姐孩子的洗礼日
So it's my sister's kid's christening on Sunday.
真心毁了我的周末
Really screwed up my weekend.
但 小孩儿毁掉一切 不是吗
But then, kids screw up everything, don't they?
Keeley 你觉得好点了吗
Keeley, you feeling any better?
Keeley Zak还在这儿呢
Keeley, Zak's still here
我知道你有什么话得对他说
and I know there's something you've got to say to him.
不 我不觉得 - 没事儿吧 Keeley
No, I don't think so. - Everything OK, Keeley?
天呐 - Keeley
Oh, God. - Keeley.
好吧
Fine!
我觉得我们得谈谈 Zak - 好 谈什么
I think we need to talk, Zak. - OK, what about?
你跟他说 Bex
Oh, you tell him, Bex?
我
Me?
我觉得我又要吐了
I think I'm going to be sick again.
我们刚刚在谈关于Keeley的土壤
We were just talking about Keeley's soil...
不是土壤那些
Not the soil stuff!
不是 呃 Keeley觉得可能需要些变化
No, um, Keeley feels that maybe there needs to be some changes.
哪 哪种变化
What, what sort of changes?
呃 那种我和Murray已经试过的变化
Well, the sort of changes that Murray and I have been trying out.
不好意思 那是什么意思
I'm sorry, what does that mean?
呃 我们以前在一起
Well, we were together
然后现在我们正处于一种不在一起的状态
and now we're looking at a situation where we're... not together.
你要甩了我吗 Keeley
Are you dumping me, Keeley?
不是 Bex是
No, Bex is.
抱歉 我觉得不太
I'm sorry. I think I'm not feeling too...
不好意思
Excuse me.
他怎么样了
How was he?
我不知道她在哪儿
I just don't know where she is.
我试着跟她视频 她也不在工作
I tried FaceTiming her, no sign of her at work.
你拿到了吗
Did you pick it up?
"你好 Grant 你怎么样"
"Hello, Grant. How are you?
"你有机会帮我提过的那个忙吗"
"Did you get a chance to do that favour I asked?"
对 对 你好 所有那些
Yes, yes. Hello. All of that.
干得漂亮
Oh, well done!
Don和Paula会吓一跳 纪念日的完美礼物
Ah, Don and Paula will be thrilled. Perfect anniversary gift.
给你也要了一杯
Got you a pint, too.
抱歉 伙计 没时间喝酒
Oh, sorry, mate. Haven't really got time for that.
很快的
Just a quickie.
Grant 我还有Don和Paula的派对
Grant, I've got Don and Paula's party.
我不能在酒吧坐一下午 - 我已经付钱了
I can't just sit in a pub all afternoon. - I've bought it now.
好吧 快点 就 - 这才是朋友
OK, fine. Come on, just... - That's the fella.
糟糕的一天
Oh, what a day!
Curtis跟Nereeha搞在一起了
Curtis doing it with Nereesha,
Bex怀孕了没告诉我
Bex is pregnant and not telling me about it...
你能高兴点吗
Can you lighten up a bit?
我不想姑娘们来的时候你是个低气压带
I don't want you being a downer when the girls get here.
什么姑娘 - 哦 她们来了
What girls? - Oh, there they are.
Sonia和Lesley - 她们是谁 - 四人约会
Sonia and Lesley. - Who are they? - Double date.
别告诉她们你是个银行家
Don't tell them you're a banker.
我告诉过你我不想要双人约会
I told you I didn't want to go on a double date,
我相当明确地表达过不想要四人约会
I was quite specific about not wanting to go on a double date.
我为你做过的一切 Murray
The things I have done for you, Murray.
我刚为你去过一趟照相馆
I have just been to the photo shop for you.
算了吧 我走了
Forget it. I'm out of here.
关键是 她怀孕了 但她担心这来的不是时候
The thing is, she's pregnant but she's worried it's come at
而且不知道怎么办
the wrong time and doesn't know what to do.
我只想她高兴 - 噢
I just want her to be happy. - Aw.
你跟"她"说过那个吗 Murray
And have you told HER that, Murray?
我还没有机会
I haven't had a chance.
你有纸吗 Son
Have you got a tissue, Son?
剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表