剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表
"亲爱的Murray 我要离开一段时间"
"Dear Murray, I'm going away for a bit."
Don 听着 我得取消生日会
Don, listen, I've got to cancel.
"我们把Gord和Aud带来啦"
"We've brought Gord and Aud."
你们好
Hi!
你好 - 天哪 你耳朵怎么了
Hi! - God, what happened to your ear?
别担心 被人咬了 不碍事儿
Oh, don't worry. Er, someone bit me, it's fine.
大家都跟无头苍蝇似的
Everyone's been running round like headless chickens
找记忆棒 Emma说在你这儿
looking for that memory stick. Emma said you had it.
对 在我这儿 呃 - 东西呢
Yeah, I've got it here. Er... - Well?
我已经搬去和Abby住了 - 什么
I've moved in with Abby. - What?
我很高兴能送给你们
It gives me great pleasure to present to you
这座位于土耳其里维埃拉的豪华海边别♥墅♥
this luxury beach-side villa on the Turkish Riviera.
今晚就去探险吧
The adventure starts tonight!
快走吧 你们的飞机两小时后就起飞啦
Come on, your flight leaves in two hours!
到了
Right...
咱们办理乘机手续吧
Shall we check in?
抱歉 我做不到
I'm sorry, I can't do this.
机票和其他东西都准备好了
We've got the tickets and everything.
Murray 我知道这不容易 但我需要离开你一段时间
Murray, I know this isn't easy, but I need some time away.
你有的是时间 在土耳其
You'll have that. In Turkey.
我要独处 Murray
On my own, Murray.
我们可以分别睡在别♥墅♥的两头
We could sleep at different ends of the villa.
好吧
OK.
Bex 我睡吊床 - 出租车
Bex... I'll sleep in the hammock. - Taxi.
去哪儿 亲爱的 - 你能送我去布莱顿吗
All right, love? - Can you take me back to Brighton?
当然可以 - 不不 不是去布莱顿 我们要去土耳其
Yeah, course. - No, no. Not Brighton. We're going to Turkey.
我要去Abby家 回头给你电♥话♥
I'll be at Abby's, OK? And I'll call you...
请上车吧 让给您了 - 好的 谢谢你
Please, take it. It's all yours. - Right, thank you.
好啦 机票在哪儿来着
Right, where are the tickets?
求你别把事情弄得比现在
Please, don't make this more difficult
更难办了 Murray
than it already is, Murray.
哦 新的比基尼耶 - 你给我放着
Ooh! New bikini! - You just leave that, please.
机票 找到了
Tickets... Yep.
还有护照 太好了
Passports... Brilliant.
只要我带你去土耳其 所有的压力都会无影无踪
I'll just get you to Turkey, all that stress will disappear.
出租车 - 别别别
Taxi! - No, no. No.
没事 谢谢 不用了 抱歉
Er, we're fine, thanks. Not needed. Sorry.
我没现金了 可以在自动取款机前停一下吗
I've no money. Is it OK to stop at a cashpoint?
来吧 您上车 我们要去土耳其
Go ahead. It's all yours. Yeah, we're going to Turkey.
假期过得愉快吗 - 还不赖
Had a nice holiday? - It was OK.
看到了吗 看他多轻松 Bex 走吧
See? See how relaxed he is, Bex? Come on.
把你包给我 我来办乘机手续 走吧
Give me your bag. I'll check in. Come on.
我们会在明媚的阳光下醒来
We'll wake up in that golden sunshine
好好聊聊
and have a good old natter about...
Bex
Bex?
Bex
Bex!
Bex Bex
Bex! Bex!
Bex
Bex...
飞机一小时后就起飞了
The plane leaves in an hour!
Bex
Bex!
早上好
Morning.
早上好 Bex
Morning, Bex.
睡得好吗
How did you sleep?
不太好 - 你睡的可是人体记忆绵床垫
Mm, not great. - Well, it is a Bodyshape memory-foam mattress.
我以前从没听人抱怨过 - 不是啦
I've never had any complaints before. - No, no.
床垫很舒服
The mattress was fine.
我只是一直在想Murray 根本停不下来
It was just I can't stop thinking about Murray.
Bex 我们讨论过了
Bex, we discussed this.
要挖掘你的潜力 就要找对土地
To reach your potential, you need to find the right soil.
你和Murray的婚姻这片土壤是
And the soil in that relationship with Murray is the...
错误的土壤 - 没错
The wrong soil. - Exactly.
就像Clifford也不是我的土壤一样
Just as Clifford was my wrong soil.
不过你现在自♥由♥了 亲爱的
But you're free now, my darling.
不过别忘了在我们家要光脚穿一次性拖鞋
Just don't forget we wear the airline slippers in here with bare feet.
否则会弄脏意式瓷砖的
Otherwise we smudge the Italian tiling.
对不起 - 没关系 原谅你啦
Sorry. - No, no! You're forgiven.
初犯
First offence.
我把拖鞋装在口袋里 不过要是你忘记了
I carry mine around in my pocket, but if ever you forget,
我在这个盒子里放了几双备用的
I keep some spares in this container here.
门那儿也有
And some by the door.
真方便
Oh, that's handy.
只是有一些简单的规定
It's just a few simple rules.
要不然太混乱了
Otherwise it's anarchy.
哦哦 还有 别忘了 今晚有读书会
Oh, and don't forget, it's book club tonight.
你读过那本书了吧 - 嗯
You have read the book, haven't you? - Yeah.
我真的很喜欢 - 别说别说别说
I really enjoyed... - No, no, no, no, no, no.
现在别告诉你的感想 晚点讨论时间再说
Don't tell me what you thought now. Discussion time is later.
Don - "你好 Murray"
Ah, Don. - "Hi, Murray."
我不会说太久 用手♥机♥打电♥话♥到土耳其贵得吓死人
I won't be long. Costs a fortune to call Turkey from a mobile.
那个 Bex没和你联♥系♥吗
Oh... Has Bex not spoken to you?
我懂我懂 是Mehmet吧
Oh, I know, I know, it's Mehmet, isn't it?
他刚打电♥话♥来
He's just called to apologise
为没在机场接你而道歉
for not being at the airport for you.
他会带着橄榄上门致歉的
He's going to bring round some olives to say sorry.
算是土耳其的习俗吧
Sort of Turkish custom.
喔 不用不用 跟他说不用麻烦了
Oh! Oh, no, no. No, tell him not to bother.
其实啊 你去的正是时候哦
Actually, you've flown in at a really good time.
今晚有个土耳其节日
There's some Turkish festival tonight.
Mehmet要做烤全羊 - 好吧
Mehmet's going to barbecue a goat. - Right.
Don 我是给Bex发了条短♥信♥让她给你打电♥话♥ 所以
Don, I did send a text to Bex reminding her to call you, so...
短♥信♥
Text?
你俩相互不说话吗
You two not talking to each other?
不是不是 只是
No, no, no. It's...
比这更复杂一点
a little bit more complicated than that.
你去过阳台上了吗
Have you been out on the balcony yet?
还没 - 现在就去吧
Er... Not yet, no. - Well, go now.
我为你准备了点东西哦
I've got a little something for you.
Don 我 - 快去啊 我想听听你的反应
Don, I... - Go on. I want to hear your reaction.
你到阳台了吗
Are you there yet?
到了
Yes?
怎么样 你觉得如何
Well? What do you think?
Don 我真是无话可说
Oh, Don I'm... speechless.
你超喜欢的 对吧 我就知道你喜欢
You love it, don't you? I knew you'd love it.
我是挺喜欢的 是的
Yes, I do... love it. Yeah.
颜色怎么样
What do you think of the colour?
喜欢
I love it.
你总是对我的热浴盆评头论足
You were always commenting on my hot tub.
我 对 热浴盆 没错
I... Yes, a hot tub, yeah!
哈哈哈 - 听着
Ha-ha-ha! - Now, listen.
我可不想你俩在里面做些羞羞的事
I don't want you two getting up to any naughtiness in there.
不会的
We won't.
Don 我 那个
Um, Don, I-I...
我真的觉得你得和Bex通一下话
I really think you should speak to Bex.
怎么了 Paula
What is it, Paula?
抱歉 Murray
Sorry, Murray.
老婆大人召唤我 晚点再和你说
I'm being summoned. I'll talk to you later.
Don
Don...
"你好 我是Bex 请留言"
"Hi, this is Bex. Please leave a message."
Bex
Bex...
我真的觉得你该你父母聊聊
I really think you should talk to your parents.
你得把事情告诉他们
You've got to tell them what's going on.
多谢了
Thanks.
需要帮助吗
Can I help?
你好
Oh, hi. Hi.
其实 要的
Actually, yes. Um...
我没预约
I haven't got an appointment,
还能给我洗个头吹一下吗
is there any chance of a wash and blow?
当然可以 - 太好了
Yes, of course. - Great.
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
你你在这儿干嘛
W-W-What are you doing here?
剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表