剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表
什么 - 我们有字母磁贴
What?! - Well, we've got these magnetic letters...
你不能在冰箱上留字条
You can't leave a message on a fridge.
你必须鼓起勇气 当面告诉他
You have to be brave and tell him face-to-face.
逃避是不行的
You can't just run away.
Abby
Abby!
噢 天呐 我得挂了
Oh, God, got to go.
Abby 嗨 我是Murray Bex的老公
Abby? Hi, it's Murray, Bex's other half.
我们在两性健康夏日烧烤会上见过
We met at the Sexual Health Summer Barbecue.
她在吗 - 和我无关
Is she around or...? - It's nothing to do with me.
什么 - 我可不想掺合进来
What? - I'm not getting involved.
抱歉 掺合进什么
Sorry, involved in what?
Murray 我的互助小组在等我呢
Murray, my support group are waiting.
各位好 抱歉来晚了
Hello, everyone. Sorry I'm late.
Abby 抱歉 我真的得和她谈谈
Abby, sorry, I really do need to talk to her, so...
噢 你好 你是想加入进来吗
Oh, hello. Are you joining the group?
不不 谢谢 我就想和她说句话 - 好
No, no, thanks. I'm just trying to talk to her. - OK.
想讲话有的是时间 我先给你倒杯茶吧
Well, plenty of time for that later. Let me get you a cup of tea.
噢 不 谢谢 不用了 - 没关系的 - 真的 不用了
Oh, no, thanks. I'm fine. - It's no trouble. - Really, I'm OK.
你想喝什么茶 - 我真的不用
How do you take your tea? - I really don't want one.
我不想加入 - 好吧
I'm not joining... - Well,
只要你想来 随时欢迎
you can always come back when you're ready.
我不需要 - 我们都在尝试管理自己的情绪
Don't need to. - We're working through our anger issues...
我没有情绪问题 - 加糖吗
Don't have any anger issues. - Do you take sugar?
我不要喝茶
I don't want a cup of tea!
抱歉 我 我不是有意提高嗓门的
Sorry, I, erm... I didn't mean to raise my voice, I...
以前我也无法控制自己的情绪 直到我加入了互助小组
I had trouble containing my anger until I joined the group.
Murray 这是你和Bex之间的问题
Murray, the problem is between you and Bex.
问题 什么问题
Problem? What Problem?
我现在不方便说 你能先出去吗
I can't discuss it now. Will you please just leave?
我又不是来觐见教皇的
I'm not trying to get an audience with the Pope here --
我只是想找到我的妻子
I'm just trying to see my wife.
Abby已经请你离开了
Abby has requested that you leave.
我想知道我妻子在哪儿 - 快点 走吧
I'd like know where my wife is! - Come on, let's go.
当心点 朋友
Careful, fella.
别得寸进尺
Don't push.
嗨 Grant
Hi, Grant.
是的 我当然会去 我还邀请了二十个人呢
Yes, of course I'm coming. I've invited 20 people, haven't I?
不 抱歉我也不想搞得这么突然 只是
No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be abrupt. It's just...
你能自己先进去 赶紧布置起来吗
Can you let yourself in and get cracking?
我没有对你指手画脚
I'm not ordering you around,
我是以朋友的身份请求你
I'm just asking you as a friend, you know?
因为我在医院呢
Because I'm at the hospital, you see.
因为我半个耳朵被咬掉了
Because I've had half my ear bitten off!
其实算不上半个 他们还在找
Well, not half exactly -- they're looking for it now.
那个 你能先准备起来吗
Look, could you just get going, you know?
只要他们一找到我的耳垂 我马上就来
I'll be with you as soon as they've, you know, found my... lobe.
我真的非常抱歉
I'm really sorry about that.
噢 没事 别担心
Oh, it's fine. Don't worry about it.
我们正在地毯式搜索你的耳垂
We're doing a fingertip search for it now.
Grant
Grant.
我在冷冻柜里放了一袋冰块
I've put a bag of ice in the freezer.
零食在碗里 啤酒在冰箱里
Crisps are in the bowls, beers are in the fridge.
差不多都准备好了 - 听着 你看到Bex了吗
I think we're in pretty good shape. - Look, have you seen Bex?
至少说句谢谢吧
A thank you would be nice.
是的 抱歉 Grant 谢谢你
Yes. Sorry, Grant. Yeah, thank you.
这场派对基本全是我准备的 - 为此我非常感激
I basically set the whole party up. - And I am very grateful.
你都没有提前通知我 - 再次感谢你
At very short notice. - Thank you again.
但这句谢谢是我讨来的
The fact I had to ask you for a thank you
就有些变味了 不是吗
diminishes it somewhat, no?
再次感谢你 你能别再提这事了吗 - 行
Can I just thank you again and move on? - Please.
这事就算过了 谁也别再提了 - 好 你看见Bex了么
Let's move on, put it behind us. - OK. Have you seen Bex?
没有 - 好吧
No. - OK.
我想我们碰到难题了
I think we might have a problem.
呃 我不确定她会不会来
Erm... I'm not sure she's coming.
她现在有点小情绪
She seems to be having a slight wobble.
这就能解释我在垃圾桶里发现的纸条了
Well, that would explain the note I found in the bin.
"亲爱的 Murray 我会暂时离开一会儿 Bex"
"Dear, Murray, I'm going away for a bit. Bex."
噢 天呐
Oh, God.
也许可以把这当成派对上的惊喜
Maybe that could be the surprise at the party.
Bex不会来这事
Bex not turning up.
好了 - 你想干嘛
Right. - What are you doing?
我要打电♥话♥ 取消派对 - 噢 太好了
I'm phoning round, cancelling. - Oh, great.
所以 我白白准备了
So, I've arranged a
一场派对 - 她不来了
whole party for nothing. - She's not coming.
为一个不会出现的人准备派对毫无意义
Bit pointless having a party when the person whose party it...
你好 - 嗨 Don 我是Murray
Hello there. - Hi, Don! It's Murray.
嗨 Murray 怎么了
Hi. Murray! How's it going?
噢 很好 谢谢
Oh, yeah. Fine, thanks.
其实我打电♥话♥来是想说说今晚的派对
Actually, it's about tonight's party. Er...
我们到了 快看 门外
We're here! Look. Outside!
Hiya - 嗨
Hiya! - Hi!
不 Don 听着 我必须取消派对
No, Don, listen, I've got to cancel.
快开门 Murray 外面很冷啊
Open up, Murray. It's chilly out here!
这不值得 Paula - Gord和Aud也来了
It's just not worth it, Paula. - We've brought Gord and Aud!
嗨
Hi!
噢 嗨 Murray
Oh, hi, Murray!
噢 天呐 你耳朵怎么了 - 噢 没事
Oh, God, what happened to your ear? - Oh, don't worry.
有人咬我耳朵 现在没事了 - 什么 - 没被感染吧 Murray
Someone bit me. It's fine. - What? - Is it septic, Murray?
我阿姨在打理花♥园♥时不小心切到手了
My aunt cut herself gardening
结果他们不得不把她整只手砍了
and they had to amputate her whole hand.
别说这个 Paula 抱歉 Murray
Don't say that, Paula. Sorry about that, Murray.
Gordo 进去 进去
Gordo, go through, go through.
拿着 这是Bex的礼物
Now, look, here's Bex's present.
呃 Paula 出了点小问题
Ah, Paula, a slight problem...
她一定会喜欢的 好激动呀
She's going to love it. It's so exciting!
拿着大提琴的那个是我们邻居家的儿子
The one with the cello is our next door neighbour's boy.
在学校里把女孩肚子搞大了
Got a girl pregnant at school.
这我们可说不准 Paila
We don't know that for sure, Paula.
我想带他来可以提升一下派对的逼格
Anyway, I thought it might lend the evening a touch of class.
你好 请进 往里走 - 去拿点喝的
Hello, come in. Go through. - Get yourself a drink.
来吧 Murray 快去把帘子放下
Come on, Murray! Get those blinds down.
要把四十个人藏起来呢
We've got 40 people to hide!
我到底干了些什么
What the hell am I going to do?
告诉他们 告诉他们真♥相♥
Tell them. Tell them the truth.
噢 当着这么多人的面
Oh! So, stand up in front of all these people
告诉他们我老婆离开我了
and tell them my wife's left me?
Murray 你这么盯着我不放
Murray, I'm not going to be able to
我都没法好好享受派对了
enjoy this party if you keep on at me.
你今天去哪儿了
Where've you been all day?
大家都在到处找那根记忆棒
Everyone's been running around looking for that memory stick.
Emma说在你那儿 对吧
Emma said you had it, yeah?
是的 是的 在我这儿
Yeah, yeah, I've got it here. Er...
东西呢
Well?
原本在这儿的 - 晚些再给我
Er... it was here. - Look, give it to me later.
噢 你好 宝贝
Oh, hello, sweetheart.
这是Tamzin Murray
Here's Tamzin, Murray.
对 没错 你好 Tamzin
Yes, yes, of course. Hi there, Tamzin.
开胃菜很不错
Lovely devils on horsebacks.
噢 谢谢 是Paula做的
Oh, thank you. Yes, Paula did those.
你尝过菠菜塔了吗
Have you tried the spinach tartlets?
什么 没有我们昨晚在爱丁堡吃过的那种寿司吗
What, no sushi like we had in Edinburgh... last night?
没吗 没有 没有寿司
No? No... no sushi.
那寿司很棒啊 不是吗 Murray - 是啊
It was terrific sushi, wasn't it, Murray? - Yeah.
那是间很棒的餐厅 不是吗 - 脇本寿司
Well, it's a terrific restaurant, isn't it? - Wakimotos.
出差的时候我更喜欢出去吃
On these trips I prefer to dine out.
一直待在酒店就很无聊了 不是吗
It gets a bit boring just staying in the hotel, doesn't it?
丽笙酒店
The Radisson.
天哪 看看你们两个 接话这么默契
God, look at you two! Finishing each other sentences.
有时候我都觉得你们俩有一腿
You know, sometimes I think you two are having an affair!
我会的 我会的
I will, I will.
剧集 | 挽妻芳心(2016) | 导航列表