剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表
我说你可能会认为我是个傻子
I said you might think I'm an idiot.
我要给自己叫辆车
OK, so, I'm going to call me an Uber.
"不确定你是否安全"
"Not sure you were safe".
很显然你认为你可以保护我
Clearly you think I'm someone you can patronise
很显然 你喜欢《犯罪现场调查》
and clearly you enjoy CSI,
所以你为什么不去找找你昨晚在哪儿
so why don't you find out where the fuck you were?!
西蒙身上没有罪犯的骨头
Simon doesn't have a criminal bone in his body!
他甚至不能忍♥受我和凯特秘密度过一晚
He couldn't even cope with me spending one evening with Kat,
而她才是那个约炮的人
undercover, and she's the one looking for pussy!
又不是我会...
It's not even like I'd ever...
因为她很恶心
because she's gross!
我只是想见见她
I just wanted to meet her!
但这个男人有心悸
But the boy's having heart palpitations
因为他是个胆小鬼
because he's a fucking pussy
而你却站在我家门口 向我灌输有关西蒙的阴谋论
and you're at my door with some bullshit conspiracy theory of Simon!
强♥奸♥犯
The rapist?!
你简直是疯了 婊♥子♥
You're out of your fucking mind, bitch!
你脑子有病
You're sick in the head!
你该去看看医生
You need to go take some medication!
因为他从没告诉我你是个疯婆子
Because he never told me you were crazy!
去寻求帮助吧
Get some fucking help!
好 车马上来了
Yep! It's coming.
一分钟
In one minute.
? Don't worry about me, I'm doing good, I'm doing great, all right? ?
? It's about to get ugly. ?
小特
Yo, T.
我被下药了
I got spiked, you know.
是吗
Is it?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
我觉得是的
I think...I think so, yeah.
我要去警♥察♥局
So, I'm going to go station.
是吗
Is it?
是的 我...
Yeah, I...I...
这件事我应该...
It's something I should probably...
告诉他们
tell them.
你脑海中的事怎么办
What about the thing in your head?
我不知道
I've literally got no idea.
好吧...
All right, well...
你在哪儿
Where you at?
我刚到家
I just got home.
过会儿给我打电♥话♥
Call me after, yeah?
好 再见
All right, cool, cool, bye.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
夸梅
Kwame!
-你好 阿♥拉♥贝拉 -你好
- Hi, Arabella. - Hi.
这位是
And who's this?
他是夸梅
Oh, this is Kwame.
他是你的
And he is?
我没参与其中 我都不在场 我只是夸梅
I wasn't involved, I wasn't there. Just Kwame.
好
OK.
阿♥拉♥贝拉 我是芬米
Arabella, I'm Funmi.
我和贝丝被指派为这件案子的特别官员
Beth and I have been assigned as special officers for your case.
我们读了你的自我陈述
We've read your initial statement.
我们要问你几个问题
We're going to ask you a few questions.
然后 如果我们觉得有必要的话...
Then, if we feel it's necessary...
我们会把你带到性侵犯转诊部门 做进一步的取证
we'll take you over to the Sexual Assault Referral Unit for forensics.
然后把你安全送到家 好吗
Then get you home safe, OK?
好
Ok.
你有没有任何原因相信 你的这位朋友
Do you have any reason to believe that this friend of yours,
西蒙 或者德拉 给你的酒下药了
Simon, or Derae, would spike your drinks?
或者试图伤害你
Or want to hurt you in any way?
没有
No.
还有两个人 我们不认识他们 所以...
There were another two, we didn't know them, so...
我不知道
I don't know.
不可能是西蒙 他是我的朋友
It wouldn't have been Simon, he's my friend.
他是我最好的朋友之一 真的
He's one of my best friends, he really is.
他都没去过卡姆登
He wasn't even in Camden.
我猜...
I guess...
他把我扔在了一个地方
he just left me somewhere.
这挺奇怪的
Which is quite weird.
我赶上了我的最后交稿期 我跟你说了吗
I kind of... made my deadline. Did I tell you?
关于性侵犯 你的回忆...
And the assault. You recall...?
我脑海中的画面吗
The thing in my head?
是的
Yes.
我不会...
Yeah, I wouldn't...
你现在所说的 我之前
Yeah, cos now you're...you're calling it something that I never...
从没这么叫过
I never said that, so...
你看到别人了吗
Do you see anyone else?
-在哪儿 -在这段记忆里
- Where? - In this memory.
不 你不能
No, you...you can't...
管这叫记忆
call it a memory.
好
Ok.
除了这个男人...
Other than the man in the...
在我脑海里的
In my head.
有可能不是真的
Who may not even be real
因为我是那个看到他的人 而我不确定...
because I'm the person that can actually see it and I'm not sure, so...
我们或许该关注一下吗
We should probably pay attention to that?
-是的 -没错 因为我们不知道
- Yes. - Yeah, cos we don't know.
这个假设很大 我只是说...
That's a very big thing to assume. I'm just...
我们应该克制自己不说
saying that we should refrain from talking about things
这种事是事实
like they're facts and we should...
我们应该谨慎一点
we should probably just be careful.
好
Ok.
那个男人
The man.
抱歉 我能看一下你的膝盖吗
Sorry, can I just see your knees?
他和你描述的 在自我死亡酒吧的那名男士
He doesn't seem too dissimilar from the gentleman
没什么不同
you describe at Ego Death?
大卫吗
Hm, David? Hm...
再看一下 很快
Just one more and I'll be really quick.
不不 因为大卫很矮
No, no, cos David was...was kind of short, like,
比我矮
not much taller than me
他没有我脑海中那个人的鼻子
and he never had that nose, like the dude in my head.
他的鼻孔很大 大卫没有大鼻孔 所以...
He had large nostrils and David never had large nostrils, so...
如果你看一个比你高的人
If you're looking at someone who's taller than you,
你看他的鼻孔会比
you see more of their nostrils than you would someone
比你矮的人要大
who's shorter than you, wouldn't you?
但如果你坐在地上 从下往上看一个人
But, if you're on the floor, looking up at an individual,
鼻孔总是很突出的
the nostrils will always look prominent.
而且他们会看起来高一点
And they might seem taller.
因为角度问题
Because of the angle.
看到了吗
See?
你能看到那个人的眼睛吗
Can you see the person's eyes in your...?
是的 我可以...
Yeah, I can...
一切我都能看到
Yeah, I can see everything
他的整张脸我都能看得很清楚
I can see his whole face very clearly.
或许我们可以...
Yeah, maybe we can...
或许我们可以把他画下来
maybe we can draw him, or...?
-你能看到他的眼睛 -能
- You can see his eyes? - Yeah.
他在看谁
Who's he looking at?
请把嘴张大
Just open wide for me.
抱歉 有点疼吗
Sorry, does that hurt?
看起来你嘴里可能有小伤口
It looks like you might have a small cut in there.
我叫人过来帮你看看 好吗
We'll get someone to come and look at that for you, OK?
还有一支 我们很快弄完
Just one more. I'll be really quick and then we'll be done.
竹子是世界上生长最快的植物之一
Bamboo, one of the fastest-growing plants in the world,
不同意 不做♥爱♥
曾被认为是低下的植物 但现在却有了新声誉
was once considered a humble plant but is now enjoying a new rep.
这种和木头很像的复合材料在智能可持续性建筑中的使用率
This wood-like composite is increasingly becoming
正在显著增长
used in smart sustainable architecture.
你介意吗
Do you mind?
因为有的人会感到恶心
Cos some people are like, "blergh"!
没事 你继续
剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表