剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表
Kwame...
我感觉我
I feel like I've...
一直是你的好朋友
been a good friend to you.
你告诉了我那个人对你做了什么
You told me what that guy did to you
-我一直在试着... -是的 没错 小贝
- and I've tried to... - Yeah, you are, you have been, Bells.
我有那样吗
Did I...Did I do...
-我不... -因为我那天要是做了什么
- I...I don't... - Cos if there's something I did that day
我不知道的事...
that I'm not aware of...
我...
Um, I...
我真的记不得了
I can't even really remember, like, for reals.
好吧
All right.
我只是说 如果你...
I'm just saying, right, if you...
把你描绘成受害者
paint things to make it look like you're a victim
而我发现
and I find out that...
这并非事实
isn't entirely the case,
会让我质疑你的人品
it makes me question who you are.
照照镜子 你懂我的意思吗 因为
Now, just look in the mirror, do you know what I mean? Because...
这真的很令人胆怯 让所有人都不舒服
it's really unnerving and it's uncomfortable for everyone.
? Apples, cherries, pain ?
去他妈的
Fuck this shit.
? Breathe in, breathe out, pain ?
? No, no, Novocaine still maintain my grace ?
? The more you burn away the more the people earn from you ?
? The more you pull away the more that they depend on you ?
? I've never seen a hero like me in a sci-fi ?
抱歉 我能看看这根线能不能给我的电子烟充电吗
Excuse me. Sorry, can I just see if that wire goes into my vape?
它没电了
It's losing its power.
太好了 我能拿着吗 谢谢你
Amazing. Do you mind if I hold on to that? Thank you.
? I wonder if you think that I could ever help you fly ?
? Never seen a hero like me in a sci-fi ?
十分漂亮的一个人
您有254位新粉丝
? But I've seen my love and I thought it belonged to you ?
这是什么
What is this?
充不了 但还是谢谢你
It doesn't work but thank you.
我很抱歉 抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
-你能帮我拍张照吗 -好
- Could you take a picture of me? - OK.
就在这里
Just, like, here.
甜心 我喜欢你的犄角
Hey, sugar, I like your horns and everything.
你以为你自己的意见应该被听到
It's really amazing that you think
真的令人惊讶
your opinion should just be heard.
我以为我们...
I thought we were...
拜托
Ah, hey... Come on!
你们好
Hey, guys.
你们知道所有碰撞测试假人
Did you know that all crash test dummies
你很漂亮
不会考虑胸部 臀部 是否怀孕
they don't factor in breasts, hips, pregnancies.
黑天使
癌症研究依赖于对男性的研究
Cancer research relies on studies conducted on men,
感谢你为女性发声
特别是对二十到三十年代男性的研究
on white men in their 20s to 30s, specifically.
请互粉
没有女性的数据
There is no data for women.
哪怕是智能手♥机♥的尺寸
Even the size of a fucking smartphone is
请分享我的募捐网页
都是基于男性手掌的平均大小
based on the average size of their hands.
我讨厌男人
涓滴经济学 对吗
I mean, it trickles down, doesn't it?
我希望我可以告诉你们这是万圣节的把戏
I wish I could tell you these were some Halloween tricks,
是时候采取措施了
是假新闻 是胡说八道
some fake news, some bullshit,
你看起来很漂亮
但可悲的是 这些都是真的
but sadly this is all true.
我现在走在这条街上 不应该害怕
I shouldn't be scared that as I walk this street,
如果不是你我早就自杀了
突然会有一个人
right now, at any moment,
请继续诉说真♥相♥
把我拖进黑暗的巷子里 然后袭击我
a man could drag me into a dark alley and attack me.
警♥察♥才不在乎
去他妈的 该死
Fuck this shit. Fuck!
我现在真的很讨厌男人
我爱你
我也爱你们
I love you too.
人肉搜索 公开私人信息
Doxing -- publishing private information.
你还好吗
我爱你 女王
谢谢你们
Thank you.
我今天早上看到的 人肉搜索
I came across it this morning. Doxxing -
你们听说过吗
any of you guys heard of it?
如果可以的话 你们会搜谁
Who would you dox if you could?
你对我来说意义重大
看看奶♥子♥
不 我不会给你看我的
No, I will not show you my fucking...!
#搜鸡鸡 这是个新标签
#DoxTheCocks, that's the new one, yeah?
我爱你
你得跟别人聊聊
如果有人有扎因·塔林的家庭住址 请分享给我
If anyone's got Zain Tareen's home address, feel free to share.
我们每天都处于危险之中
你需要看心理医生
从不搜索
Ha-ha-ha! Never dox!
你嫉妒扎因的工作
不 你永远不该搜索
No, you should never dox.
我人肉搜索过我前任
冷静点
我们不需要自己处理事情
We don't need to take matters into our own hands.
看看奶♥子♥
我爱你
滚蛋吧
你会拍照吗
你需要做♥爱♥
你去看过心理医生吗
你是我的心理医生
她不需要看心理医生
我爱你 女王
你就是嫉妒扎因的工作
你还好吗
我该在乎吗
你还好吗
看看奶♥子♥
请继续诉说真♥相♥
滚蛋吧
你得和别人聊聊
我讨厌男性
感谢你为女性发声
你需要做♥爱♥
感谢你代表我们
你还好吗
我爱你
如果不是你的话 我就自杀了
埋葬一个...
To bury a...
黑暗的 虚伪的故事
dark, hypocritical narrative,
就像压根没发生过一样
as if it didn't even happen, just...
表现得像受害者一样
walk around like some kind of victim.
你看起来很伤心
You seem very upset.
对你影响很深 对吗
It's really affected you, hasn't it?
我从没想过夸梅会是这种人
I never thought Kwame would turn out to be this kind of person,
你懂我的意思吗 因为他是我的朋友
do you know what I mean? Because he's my friend
我身边不会留着这种人
and I don't keep that kind of shit around me.
看看我的脸书
Look at my Facebook...
和我的照片墙
and my Instagram.
两个对吧
Two, yeah?
一条又一条的私信
DM after DM after DM after DM,
不公平的地方太多了
there is so much injustice.
还有
And...
我的工作是陈述事实 我必须说事实
my job is to speak the truth. I have to speak the truth.
不管是谁 我都不能同流合污
No matter who to. I can't be complicit.
你需要社交媒体吗
Do you need social media?
不 我不需要
No, I don't need it.
你能离开社交媒体吗
Could you leave social media?
发声很重要
It's...It's important that we speak.
我必须要发声
I have to speak.
这些网络公♥司♥的商业模式激励着我们
The business models of these networks incentivise us
在一些方面如何表现
to behave in certain ways,
这种方式通常是牺牲聆听而促进交流
in ways that promote speaking often at the cost of listening.
你还记得三个步骤吗
Do you remember the three Rs?
休息 反映 复原
Yeah. Rest, reflect, rejuvenate.
如果你不能完全放弃的话
Look, if you can't abandon it altogether...
那就休息一下
take a break.
英国在学期之间 会有1-2周的假期
我们都会休息 周末不上班 会休期中假We take breaks. We don't work weekends. We break for half term.
哪怕是教会领唱都有假期
Even a cantor has a sabbatical.
有利于我们的精神健康
It's good for our mental health.
抱歉...
Sorry, by the way...
叫你过来...
Turning up...
不 你打电♥话♥来
No, you called.
紧急热♥线♥的用处正是如此 没事
That's what the emergency line is for. You're fine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
其他事怎么样
How are other things?
挺好的
Good.
我夜以继日地写作
Yeah, I've been writing nonstop, day and night, so...
我更关心案子
I was wondering more about the case.
剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表