剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表
你挑了哪首歌♥
What did you pick?
《松露奶油》
Truffle Butter.
妮琪·米娜的曲子
Nicki Minaj, little tune.
麻辣鸡 美国知名黑人女歌♥手
没错
Solid.
西蒙
Simon.
在工作日的晚上
On a week night.
天啊 贝拉
Jesus, Bella.
你先认识的他
He was your mate first.
那怎么没请我
Then where was my invite?
我不知道
I don't know...
你交稿日期是什么时候
What happened to your deadline?
是今天早上 对吧
It was this morning, alie?
对
Yeah.
-你不累吗 -不累
- Ain't you tired? - No.
那你写完了吗
So? Did you finish?
写完了
Yeah.
你不饿吗
You not hungry?
我挺饿的
I am.
应该是吧 我也不知道
I think I am. I don't know.
我只是...
I'm just...
有点便秘
a bit constipated.
猫王就是这么死的
That's how Elvis Presley died.
你可得小心点
You need to be careful.
你得帮我练下台词
I need you for my lines.
老板 打包
Boss man? To go, please.
我可以毁掉你
第一季 第二集
你刚刚说什么
What did you say...?
你把"注意到我 向我展示"说成了"向我展示 注意到我"
You said "Show me, see me" instead of "See me, show me".
该死 好吧
Fuck. OK, cool.
再来一次
One more time.
我们的美包括
Our beauty excludes...
有人在说谎
每个女人和女孩
no woman or girl.
我是女人 任何体型均为健康
I am woman. Fitness comes in all sizes.
我是女人 我们的美是多元的
I am woman. Our beauty isn't binary.
我是女人 我们的发型是华丽的
I am woman. Our hair is professional.
注意到我 向我展示
Show me, see me...
和其他人相同
like everyone else.
如果我们向你展示一个
If we show you a world
每个女人都能被注意到的世界 那么姑娘
where every woman is seen, then ladies...
绽放...
show...
请你绽放最好的自己
You'll show us all.
有问题吗
Anything?
你说"注意到我 向我展示 和其他人相同"
You said, er, "See me, show me, exactly like."
-应该是"和其他人一样" -给我看看
- It's "exactly the same as". - Let me see?
除了那句 我不知道这是不是...
Apart from that... I don't know if that's...?
-好的 -很完美
- Cool. - It's perfect.
你的手♥机♥怎么摔坏了
How did you smash your phone?
亲爱的
Bae?
怎么了
What?
亲爱的
Belles?
我不知道
I don't know.
你怎么会不知道自己手♥机♥是怎么摔坏的
How can you not know how you smashed your phone?
我也不知道怎么... 我不...
Look, I don't know how... I don't...I don't...
好吧
Right.
西蒙带可♥卡♥因♥了吗
Did Simon have coke?
-什么 -西蒙带可♥卡♥因♥了吗
- What? - Did Simon have coke?
对
Yeah, yeah.
好吧 那...
Right! So...
你们本来在嗑药
You were doing coke...
不 我记不得了 小特
No. I mean, I had a...I had a bump, T. So...
好吧
All right.
你和西蒙在一起
Well, you were with Simon.
他可能带你回去工作了
He probably took you back to work.
对吧
Alie?
对
Yeah.
我们应该给西蒙打个电♥话♥
I think we should call Simon.
我们应该给西蒙打电♥话♥确认一下
We should call Simon, just to check.
那我把试镜改期吧
I'll just move my audition.
你好 我是西蒙·维治利
Hi, this is Simon Ridgeley...
转到语♥音♥邮箱了
It's gone voicemail.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
特里
Terry.
喂 西蒙 我跟阿♥拉♥贝拉在一起
Hi, Simon. I'm with Arabella.
我们刚刚试着用她的电♥话♥打给你
We tried to call from her phone
但你没接 所以我们就换了个手♥机♥打
but you didn't pick up so we thought we'd call from another line.
-你好 西蒙 -对 我正在工作
- Hey, Si! - Yeah, I'm at work right now, you know.
好的 好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
抱歉 就一件事 我只是想知道
Sorry, just one thing, one thing! I just wanted to know...
昨晚...
how...how did...
是怎么结束的
last night end?
-怎么结束的 -对
- How did it end? - Yeah.
我去了...
I...I went...
我去了德拉的酒店
I went Derae's hotel.
我跟他回去了 因为是他在这里的最后一晚
I went back with him cos, you know, it was his last night,
我回去了 然后我就
so I went back and then I went...
上班去了
to work.
特里 怎么了 出什么事了吗
Terry, what's good? Is everything all right?
好 但是我们...
OK, cool, but how...how did...yeah, yeah, how did...
是怎么告别的 怎么结束的
how did we say goodbye? How did it end?
你烂醉如泥
Well, you were pretty waved.
你说你要去工作 所以我陪你走回去
You said you had to go to work, so I walked you back.
你和我在一起 对吗
You were with me, yeah?
你在吗 你整晚都在吗
You were there? You were there the whole night?
-你整晚都跟我一起吗 -当然了
- You were with me the night, yeah? - Of course, man!
你没事的 你没事
You're good, man, you're good.
天 我都快疯了
Ah, shit, I'm out here going nuts, like...
-抱歉 我们只是想确认一下 -我一直没睡
- Sorry, we just needed to call for confirmation. - I haven't slept!
西蒙 对不起 我一直没睡
Simon, I'm so sorry, I haven't slept.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you, yeah?
对了 小西
Oi, Si, listen,
我的头上为什么在流血
like, why is my head, like, bleeding?
手♥机♥也碎了
And my phone's smashed?
我觉得你摔倒了
I think you fell?
没错 你摔倒了
Yeah, you fell.
哪里流血了
Where's the blood coming from? Where you bleeding?
就在我头上
It's, like, my head and, erm...
严重吗
Is it bad?
没有 不严重
Nah, it's, like...yeah, no.
那就好 那就没事
Well, that's good, then. That's all good.
没事的 贝拉 你去补个觉 好吗
All good. Belles... Yeah. Just...just get some sleep, yeah?
拜拜
Bye!
很好
Well, that's good.
是吗
Yeah?
天哪 太好了
Oh, my gosh, like, so good!
我脑袋里一直...
Yeah, my head's been, like...
我不知道 昏昏沉沉的
Yeah, like, I don't know, something.
什么意思
OK, what do you mean?
我脑子里有一个人
I've got this, like, thing in my head of, like, this guy,
他在一个厕所隔间里 他在...
he's in a toilet cubicle and he's, like...
看起来他在做一些偷偷摸摸的事
I don't know, it seems like he's doing something a bit dodge.
他在喘气 流汗
He's panting and sweating,
鼻孔特别大
he's got really big nostrils
他好像在堵着门
and it's like he's blocking the door and the door is, like...
门有那种 撞击的声音
I don't know, there's this, like, thumping sounds.
就好像他在...
Yeah, it's like he's...
我也不知道 在堵着门
I don't know, like, blocking the door.
相信我 你来之前我正在房♥间里
Trust me, like, before you came I was just in my room watching
一个接一个地看油管视频 想转移注意力...
YouTube video after YouTube video trying to keep my mind from...
你懂吗
You know?
剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表