剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表
我觉得她不喜欢这个
I don't think she's enjoying this.
这不在列表上
I mean, it's not on the list.
如果不在列表上 是不是就不算自护了
Does that mean it's not really self-care if it's not on the list?
这就是画画 画画在列表上
It's basically painting, and painting's on the list.
-夸梅 -怎么了
- Kwame. - What?
我喜欢你现在内心中的性排斥
Look, I love that you're getting your inner Banksy on, yeah,
但我们来这儿不是为了自己 是为了阿♥拉♥贝拉
but we're not here for ourselves, we're here for Arabella.
-在我看来她挺好的 -她挺好的
- Seems fine to me. - She seems fine?
如果她挺好的 为什么在玩手♥机♥
If she's fine, then why is she on her phone?
我不知道 也许有人给她打电♥话♥
I dunno, maybe someone called her.
我来跟你说清楚吧
Do you know what, let me break this shit down to you.
你知道我们的神经系统和电气系统很像吗
You know how our nervous systems are like electric systems?
当你的笔记本电脑坏了
You know, like when your laptop breaks down and most things
大多数基本功能和模式全都下线了
shut down to, like, basic function and mode?
-你要借我的电脑吗 -不是
- So, what, you need to borrow my laptop, or...? - No.
我在说我们的神经系统
I'm saying our nervous systems
如果受到太多刺♥激♥和危险而超载
also shut down to safety mode
也会进入安全模式
when it's overloaded with too much stimulation, too much danger.
标签#创伤 #她经历过的两次强♥奸♥
#Trauma, #double-click for double rapist shit
以及两个强♥奸♥犯
that she's been through.
所以她不好 她很空虚
So, no, she's not fine. She's vacant.
她很空洞 她就是个躯壳 内心已经死亡
She's empty, she's a shell of herself, she's dying inside,
但如果你不看的话 你永远也看不到
but if you aren't looking for it, you ain't going to see it.
好吧
Ok...
有建议吗
Any suggestions?
-什么建议 -如何照顾我们的朋友
- For what? - For looking after our friend.
我可以毁掉你
第一季 第六集
同盟
你在干什么
What you doin'?
受害者小组的事情
The, survivors group thing.
好吧 夸梅 收拾好东西 我们走
OK, cool. Kwame, get ready, let's go.
只有受害者才能去
Uh, it's for survivors only, so...
-是吗 -是的
- Is it? - Yeah.
-这小组叫什么名字 -我觉得它没有名字
- What's the name of this group? - I don't think it has a name.
-那你怎么找到的 -社交媒体 我记得是脸书
- So how did you find it? - On socials, Facebook, I think.
好吧
Ok.
-怎么了 -这是不是 你懂的
- What? - Is it, like, you know?
-什么 -符合犹太教和伊♥斯♥兰♥教规定
- What? - Kosher. Halal.
-什么 -你需要待在肯定你的人的身边
- What? - You need to be around people who affirm you.
-小心点 -我会的
- OK, just be careful and just... - I am.
小心谨慎的人会去见
Do careful people meet with strangers
从社交媒体上认识的陌生人吗
from social networking apps?
"基达"之王可能会同意 但我不同意
I mean, the king of Grindr here would say yes, but I propose no.
是西奥的小组
It's Theo's group.
-谁 -西奥 西奥多拉
- Who? - Theo. Theodora.
-学校里的西奥多拉吗 -是的
- Theodora from school? - Yeah.
她有个什么
She has what?!
一个互助小组
A support group.
她在哪里举办 戒毒中心吗
And where does she host that? In a halfway house?
-我喜欢她 我们一直在发信息 挺好的 -贝拉
- I like her. We've been messaging. It's nice. - Bella.
儿童热♥线♥的海报女郎帮助不了任何有创伤的人
The poster girl for Childline can't help anyone in trauma.
身为你的朋友 我不能让你去
As your friend, I can't let you go.
别犯傻了
Stop being silly.
我叫西奥·李·丹尼尔斯
My name is Theo Lee Daniels.
我创立了这个互助小组
I made this support group
因为我想让受到过任何性剥削的人
because I wanted people who've been through sexual exploitation
能相互认识
of any kind to find each other,
能给所有人带来幸福 能给大家提供一个安全的
to bring wellbeing and to empower one another in a safe,
没有虐待和压♥迫♥的空间
abuse and oppression-free space.
我讨厌施暴者
I hate abusers.
我认为虐待 儿童诱骗 侵犯 家暴
I think that abuse, grooming, assault, domestic violence
是我们这个物种最肮脏 最可恨的品质
are the most vile, abhorrent qualities of our species.
我被虐待过 我被剥削过
I've been abused, I've been exploited.
每两位女性中就有一位有过
One in every two women have
89%的庭审都会无罪释放
and 89% of trials end in exoneration
所以我创立了这个小组
so I created this group
让受害者能交流 分享共同的经历
for survivors to talk, to share common experiences
希望能给彼此鼓舞
and hopefully encourage one another.
我知道我听起来像个高冷的婊♥子♥
I know that I sound like a right icy bitch,
但我保证我很友爱
but I'm lovely, I promise.
可以随时提问 这是一场对话
So the floor is open, it's a conversation.
请不要提及姓名
Please don't name anybody.
办公室里的变♥态♥
You never know, the creep in the office
可能就是某人的哥哥
could be somebody's brother, so...
在课上我们管所有男人叫鲍勃 所有女人叫芭芭拉
In class we call every man Bob and every woman Barbara.
那天我在工作小组 我的同事鲍勃
The other day I was at a work party and Bob, co-worker,
把他的手放在了我的腿上
puts his hand on my knee.
但非常细微
But really subtle, like.
在谈话过程中 我们在聊天 都没有挑逗
Mid conversation, we're just chatting away, not even flirting
他就把手放了上去 我感到很怪
and he puts it there, and I felt weird.
他们把手轻轻放到你的背上
It's when they put their hand just on the small of your back.
有人报♥警♥吗
Does anyone report it?
他们会问你发生了什么
They ask you what happened.
然后你就要定义发生了什么
Then you try to define what happened.
我听到自己说的话 内心开始动摇
I hear myself out loud and start undermining myself.
因为轻视你的问题
Cos belittling your problems
会让他们的工作更轻省 对吗
makes their lives a lot easier, doesn't it?
-这些人还会有工资 -没错
- And these people get paid. - Exactly.
而且他们的工作本来就不容易
And really, their jobs ain't supposed to be simple,
他们怎么能偷工减料呢
so how dare they cut corners?
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking pricks.
我有过一次不好的经历
I had a not great experience --
毒品导致的性侵犯
a drug-facilitated sexual assault --
我试图回归正轨
and I was trying to get back on track
我的一位同事性侵了我
and then someone from my workplace sexually assaulted me.
有人说是我的错
Someone said it was my fault
或许是的
and maybe it was
因为发生了两次
because twice, you know.
我是来学习如何防止被强♥奸♥的
I'm here to learn how to avoid being raped.
肯定有方法
There must be some way
因为如果没有的话 意味着
cos, if there isn't, that means that any time
有人可以随时随地把我拉进小树林
someone could just drag me into a bush
这种事就会再发生一遍
and it would happen all over again. And I just...
我不知道这种...
I don't know what kind of...
世界会变成什么样子
world that would be.
这个世界上存在着这样的地方
It's the kind of world where there are places like this
你可以过来畅所欲言
that you can come and talk about it,
得知你不是一个人
and know that you're not alone.
这才是你现在需要关注的点 你不是一个人
And that is the thing to focus on, OK? You are not alone.
-下周见 -回见 再见
- See you next week. - See you later. Bye.
回见
See you later.
再见 祝你度过愉快的一周
Bye! Have a great week.
-谢谢 -下次见
- Thank you. - See you next time.
谢谢你 再见
Thank you. Bye.
你人太好了
You are so fucking great.
你也是 伙计
So are you, mate.
你♥他♥妈♥棒极了
You're fucking awesome.
-给你 -谢谢亲爱的
- There you go. - Thanks, babe.
-再见 宝贝 -再见
- Bye, babe. - Bye.
-回见 -再见
- See you later. - See you.
你怎么样
How you doing?
还好
Yeah.
现在我们的经历相同 我更喜欢你了
I like you so much more now we're wrinkly and fucked.
-我... -需要我随时过来
- I, uh... - Any time you need me, yeah.
我真希望我在学校里能更了解你一点
I wish I got to know you more in school.
我们可以现在开始了解
Nah! We should start now.
好
Yeah.
你去派对吗
瑞安
西奥
刚到家 你在哪儿 帅哥
瑞安
你想我了吗
西奥
剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表