剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers! - Cheers!
看我 看着我
Eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes...
我可以毁掉你
第一季 第十二集[季终]
自我死亡
-你确定吗 -是的
- Are you sure? - Yeah...
是的
Yeah.
我的天 我们该怎么办
Oh, my God. What we going to do?
我不知道...
I don't... I don't know, like...
我想过这样
I've...I've thought about it, you know...
但我没想到真的会发生
but I didn't think it was actually going to... happen.
-所以你突然想起来了 -是的
- So? You just... remembered? - Yeah, yeah.
-别抖了 你看起来像吸了毒一样 -我控制不了
- Stop trembling. You look like a crackhead. - I can't help it.
太疯狂了
This is insane.
我们得想想我们该怎么办
We need to figure out what we're going to do.
我想出来了
I've done that.
-什么 -我想出来了
- What? - I've done that.
-你打算怎么办 -伤害他
- What you going to do? - Hurt him.
怎么伤害他
How?
-戴上 -什么
- Put that on. - What?
换上 我们得掩盖行迹
Change. We have to cover our tracks,
-换衣服 穿上 -你为什么带着这个
- change our clothes. Put that on. - Why have you got this?
特里 你觉得我们为什么
Terry, why do you think we've been coming here
-每周都要来这里... -我以为你得神经病了
- every weekend for the last... - I thought you were mentally ill.
我经常说什么来着
What have I always said?
罪犯总是会回到犯罪现场
Oh, the criminal always returns to the scene of the crime.
没错
Exactly.
如果一切按计划进行 我们要让他尝尝
And now we're going to give him a taste of his own medicine,
自己的药 他身上肯定带着
if all goes to plan, and he's got some of that shit with him.
该死 信息量太大了 贝拉
Fuck. It's a lot, Bella.
信息量一直很大
It's been a lot, though, hasn't it?
你当不当我的队友
So, you down for the alliance or not?
当然
Fuck yes.
我们的队伍很稳固 战友
The alliance is spicy, blud.
我们还不能开始 少了一名队友
We shouldn't spud, we're missing a member.
是时候让他陷进来了
Hook. Line. Sink him.
好 计划是什么
Right, what exactly is the plan?
我得去看看他放在那个口袋里
I just got to see what pocket he gets it from.
他一个人了
He's alone now.
我可以上去找他
I could just go up to him.
-现在是个好机会 你确定吗 -确定
- It is a good time. You sure? - Yeah.
贝拉
Bella?
活下来过一次
Survived it once.
-你一定要看着 -当然
- Make sure you're looking. - Yeah, course.
-为什么 -因为如果我能看到他放在哪里
- Why? - Because it's easier, innit, to steal...
-调包很简单 -好吧
- if I can see where he gets it from. - Oh. Cool.
有什么我能做的吗
Anything I can do?
有
Yes, actually.
你跳舞怎么样
How's your dancing?
你好
Hi.
你怎么样
How you doing?
好
Yeah...
挺好的
Yeah, good.
你叫什么
What's your name?
阿♥拉♥贝拉 你呢
It's Arabella. Yours?
帕特里克
Patrick.
-帕特里克 -是的
- Patrick? - Yeah.
帕特里克 挺好的
Patrick, cool.
是啊
Yeah.
你喝什么
What you drinking?
这是我喜欢的节奏
Yeah, this is my... tune!
一杯橘子花
A gin and orange...
一杯金汤力吧
Yeah, a gin and tonic.
干杯
Cheers.
我不太喜欢吵闹的地方
I don't usually like loud places.
但在周末
But on the weekend it's like
我就像换了一个人一样
I'm a different person, you know?
我想是因为周中太难熬了
I think it's the, midweek slog.
到了周四...
By the time it gets to Thursday...
-我就已经出去找派对了 -是啊
- I'm already out looking to party. - Yeah!
我感觉我...
Yeah. I feel like... like I...
喜欢安静点的地方
prefer quite places...
但周五来临时 我就变成了那种人 你懂的
but then, like, when Friday comes, I'm someone else, you know?
藏龙卧虎
Crouching tiger, hidden dragon.
大傻蛋
Fucking clods.
好戏即将上演
Showtime.
你还好吗
You all right?
我...
Yeah, I'm....
只是有点...
Just...
只是...
Just...
来吧
Okay, here we go.
到了 好
There we are. Okay...
罪犯总是会回到犯罪现场
A criminal always returns to the scene of a crime.
但谁是罪犯呢 是你还是我
But, who's the criminal? You or me?
现在
Now.
该死
Argh! Fuck!
你好 大卫
Hello, David.
? Slide in whips, slide in six ?
? They wanna slide in DM's ?
? Pricks, them boy there punks ?
? Can't wait 'till I see 'em, see 'em ?
? They know about pain like Liam ?
? His GM got done in the PM ?
? Pree him, they just wanna meet and greet them ?
? Leave them, I just wanna meet and beat 'em ?
? I'm at the cash point waiting for addicts ?
? It's 12 o'clock at night, when the Giro comes ?
你还好吗
You all right?
? I'm there with the package, trappin' ?
? Feds tryna stop me from rappin' ?
还好
Yeah.
? Mad ting, I don't wanna hear that chattings ?
? They had me in the dock, sweatin', stressin' ?
? Chatting 'bout shooting and stabbings ?
? Has-beens and washed up guys get patterned ?
大卫 大卫
David. Hey, David.
? .44 long, .32's and dot-dots ?
你还好吗
You okay? You?
没事
Yeah.
特里
Terry?
我一身鸡皮疙瘩
Me? I'm pumped!
是时候让他
Hook. Line.
-陷进来了 -太好了
- Sink him? - Yes!
-你拿到注射器了吗 -拿到了
- Have you got the syringe? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
太好了
Okay, good.
我能看看吗
Can I see it?
没人会进来
Hey, no-one's come in, you know.
男士都不用这个厕所
Men really don't use the toilet.
太厉害了
Fucking mad!
-太厉害了 -你注满了吗
- Fuck, it's mad. - Was... was it full?
我不记得了
I can't remember.
有什么关系 他都走了
What's it matter? He's gone.
他可能晕过去 最后沦落到 我也不知道
Well, can he pass out and end up, I don't know,
-可能会在救护车或者警车里 -他死了我都不在乎
- in an ambulance or a police car? - He could die for all I care.
没错 去他妈的
Yes! Fuck him!
他脱下了我的灯笼裤
He took my knickers off.
所以在他身上
So he's got those with him.
可以当作证据
Which would be evidence.
-你开玩笑吗 -没有
- You joking? - No.
没有
No.
该死
Shit.
大卫 我在跟你说话 老兄
Hey, David. I'm talking to you, man.
-你跟我说说发生了什么 -什么都没有
- You can tell me what happened? - Mate, nothing.
-没什么 -什么 厕所里发生了什么
- Nothing. - What? What happened in the toilet?
老兄 闭嘴
Mate, shut up!
那我明天再打给你
Call you tomorrow then, shall I?
该死的神经病
Fuckin' psycho.
注射器肯定插♥进♥去了吧
Definitely... got the syringe in, yeah?
是的
Yeah.
插到他脚上
To his foot?
剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表