剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表
No.
操
Fuck.
我该走吗 我完全不知道是怎么回事
Shall I go? I've got no idea what's going on.
不不 我只是...
No, no, I'm just...
不 我只是... 我知道会发生这种事吗
No, I'm just, like, did I know this was going to happen?
这是个好主意吗
Is this a good idea?
不知道
Dunno.
什么
What?
我们也许一会儿会做♥爱♥ 对吧
Well, we're probably going to be having sex soon, innit?
-我们应该现在做吗 -好
- Shall we do that now? - Yeah.
-你为什么不关心我的书 -因为你不在乎
- Why don't you care about my book? - Cos you don't.
去你的吧
Fuck off, mate.
本 本
Ben? Ben?
你好啊
Hi, mate!
这是扎因
This is Zain.
-你好 -你好
- Hi, hi. - Hello, mate.
我不知道你在
I didn't know that you were here.
我也不知道你在 没听到声音
Yeah, same, didn't hear a thing.
我刚在听乐队演奏
Yeah, I was just listening to the band sesh,
听起来还不错
kind of sounding pretty good.
太好了
That's fantastic.
-早上见 -好
- I'll see you in the morning. - Great.
但我喜欢画画这个主意
Do like the idea of painting, though,
我们改天可以画画
so, we should do that one day.
好
Yeah.
那...
So...
-这是我的房♥间 -我能亲你吗
- This is my room. - Can I just kiss you?
我已经想了好几个小时了
I've been thinking about it for a few hours.
抱歉
Sorry.
你没事吧
You, yeah... Are you OK?
没事 只是...
Yeah. Yeah, just...
没事
Yeah.
-我可以走... -别走
- I can go... - No!
如果你不...
If you're not...
请留下
Please, stay.
-你呢 -我怎么了
- What about you? - What about me?
-你哪里人 -看是谁问
- Where you from? - Depends who's asking.
如果是黑人 我会告诉他们我来自尼日利亚
If it's a black person, I'm going to tell them I'm from Nigeria.
如果英国人问我是哪里人
If they're English asking me where I'm from,
我会说我来自巴金达格纳姆they're getting Barking and Dagenham, bruv.
英国大伦敦外伦敦的自治市
如果他们问我第二次 就会彻底激怒我
If they ask me a second time, they're getting sparked.
? Why all these batty boys act like their mothers? ?
? Then their ass puttin' shame on your brothers... ?
哥们 我求你放点别的吧
Bro, I beg you play something else.
? Don't get me wrong, I got love for my own ?
真的吗
For real?
? But kissin' my niggas is not really for me ?
你喜欢什么
And what you into?
我什么都喜欢
I'm into everything.
真的吗
Is that right?
再说一次
Tell me that again.
我说 我什么
I said, I'm into...
都喜欢
everything.
他喜欢我
He's into me.
我并不想要操他
I ain't tryna fuck him.
有人喜欢安静点 有人喜欢看着
Some bruddas like a quiet ting, some bruddas just watch.
你很性感 你知道吗
You're fuckin' sexy, you know that?
过来
Come here.
? Where my real niggas at? ?
? Never wear tight pants, see the shape for a fag ?
? All I see is a rat ?
? If nigga's actin' like a queen, like a wuss, he gettin' dragged ?
? Where my real niggas at? ?
你有避孕套吗
Have you got a condom?
有 在我包里 但是它在...
Yeah, in my bag, but it's in the um...
等下 等下
Wait. Wait, wait.
转过去 转过去
Turn over. Turn over.
兄弟 想一起来吗
Bro, do you want some of this?
到床上来
Get on the bed.
我想不戴套操你
I want to fuck you bareback.
不 我不接受
No, no, I don't do that.
我以为你什么都喜欢
I thought you were into everything?
是 除了这个
Yeah, not that.
来吧
Come on.
什么 你就这点本事
What, is that all you've got for me?
我要走了
Yeah, I'm bouncin' still.
什么 等等 等一下
What? Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我能为你做点什么吗
Can I do anything for you?
算了
Nothing.
去他的 你太棒了
Fuck him. You're amazing.
过来
Now come here.
我要♥射♥了♥
I'm going to come.
-我想用一下... -左边第一间
- I better use the... - Yeah, it's the first on the left.
? I said, "Mr. Sun ?
? Where have you been?" ?
? He told me, "Sorry, dear, I had to go away ?
? But never have no fear, I'm always back again ?
? I've got to show you the dark ?
? So you can really feel the light, you know?" ?
? I can't lie, I need you, Mr. Sun ?
阿♥拉♥贝拉
来比比啊
? I can't lie, I need you, Mr Sun ?
比亚焦
算了 伦敦男人都烂透了
你还好吗
这几天你都不像自己了
? Chasin' after you, I'm on the ?
抱歉 走廊对面有个垃圾桶
There is a bin in the one across the hallway, sorry.
什么
What?
扔避孕套的垃圾桶
A bin for the condom.
那里有个...
There's a...
-你把套扔哪儿了 -我...
- Where'd you put the condom? - I...
我取下来了 我以为你...
I took it off. I thought you...
该死
Shit.
对 它让我...
Yeah, it got...
-很不舒服 所以... -你在开玩笑
- Uncomfortable, so... - You're joking.
没有 看这儿 就在这里
No. No, look here, it's here.
这里
There.
我以为你知道
I thought you knew.
你感受不到吗
Um, couldn't you feel it?
不 我感受不到
No, I couldn't fucking feel it.
抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.
-扎因 -我...
- Zain?! - Um, I... I...
我不想停下来是因为... 我也不知道
I... I didn't want to stop cos it...it was... I don't know,
-或许对你来说这挺平常的 -是的 但是扎因
- maybe that's normal for you, but that was... - Yeah, no, but Zain!
-我得吃避孕药 -挺疯狂的
- I have... I have to get the pill, - Pretty insane.
-老天啊 -我知道 我很抱歉
- for fuck's sake. - I know, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-但是刚才很爽 对吧 -是的
- It was really fucking good though, right? - Yes, it...
我绝对会让你付出代价
Argh, you are paying for it.
好 我去外面等
Right, I'm going to wait outside.
刚才很爽
That was fun.
留下 留下
Stay, stay.
该死
Fuck!
怎么了
What happened?
没事 只是我的指甲
Man, it's fine, it's fine. It's just my nail.
-没事 -那就好
- It's fine. - Good.
-过来 -不 我得走了
- Come here. - No, look, I need to go.
玩一下 就玩一下
Playing, I'm just playing.
-到床上来 -为什么
- Just come on the bed. - Why?
到床上来
Go on the bed.
不不不 我们不做♥爱♥了
Yo, yo, nah. We're not having sex again.
不是做♥爱♥
It's not sex.
什么鬼 老兄
What the fuck, man?
你能不能...
Can you...? Can you...? Can you...?
你能不能停下来
Can you stop that?!
你能不能从我身上下来
Can you just get off me? Get...
从我身上下来
Get the fuck off me.
我该怎么说呢
What can I say,
我是个坏男人
I'm a bad boy.
回头见
See ya.
买♥♥完了
剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表