剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表
Thank you so much, Zain.
我以为你写的是有关性同意
I thought you were writing about consent.
我也这么觉得
So did I.
我没明白
I don't understand it.
我明白
I do.
谢谢你
Thank you.
很高兴我能帮上忙
I'm glad I could help.
-回头见 我要回家了 -好
- See you around. I'm going to go home. - OK.
你能顺手把垃圾帮我带出去吗
Can you throw those out, please, on your way?
当然可以
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
谢谢 黛拉
Thanks, Della.
好
Right.
好 老兄
Right, mate.
好
Right.
这鸟真吵
That is such a loud bird.
你今晚打算做什么 去酒吧盯着吗
What's on the menu tonight? Going to do your bar watch thing?
是啊 你想来吗
Yeah. Yeah, you want to come?
你知道我不怎么出门的
Ah, you know I don't go out much.
如果你改变主意了随时欢迎
Well, invite's there if you change your mind.
每个人都会时不时地感到孤独
Everybody feels lonely from time to time,
在吃午饭的时候身边没人陪伴
when we have no-one to sit next to at lunch,
搬到一个新的城市
when we move to a new city,
或是周末没人有时间陪我们
or when nobody has time for us at the weekend.
但在过去的几十年里 这种偶尔的感觉
But, over the last few decades, this occasional feeling has
成为了上百万人的慢性病
become chronic for millions.
在英国 有60%的...
In the UK, 60%...
尼吕费
你♥他♥妈♥就是头猪
抱歉 我们说到哪儿了[我们在哪儿]Sorry. Where were we?
在这里
Here.
各位
Yo, guys!
你们好
Hi.
-你们俩慢聊 -好
- Leave you guys to it. - Yes.
所以你们俩...
So you two are...?
没错 我们要稳定恋爱了
Yep, we're going steady.
-你还好吗 -我还好
- Are you all right? - Yeah, I'm OK.
-好 干杯 -干杯
- OK, cheers. - Cheers.
我有点紧张
I'm just nervous.
收到了一封关于我的广♥告♥的邮件
Got an e-mail about my advert.
会是卡♥通♥风格
It's going to be in a cartoon,
所以我差不多是个...
so I'm kind of like a...
很抱歉麻烦你
I'm really sorry to trouble you.
我想在避难所待一晚 你还好吗
I'm trying to spend the night in a shelter. Are you all right?
我得去上班
I need to get to work.
请选择需要的服务
显示余额 打印余额
来给你打辆车
OK, well, let's get you in a cab.
看我 看着我
Eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes...
-她没事吧 -没事
- She's all right, isn't she? - Yeah.
男卫
剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表