剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表
爸爸
Dad!
我的宝贝
Ay, my darling!
我们去吃麦当劳吧
Let's go McDonald's.
我给你买♥♥来了麦当劳 我的宝贝
Ah. I thought I was bringing the McDonald's to you, my dear.
下次吧
Next time.
好吗
Hm, ok?
爱你
Love you.
告诉你了
I told ya.
告诉你他会来的
Told ya he was coming.
慢点吃
Slow down.
妈妈
Mum!
我可以毁掉你
第一季 第十集
病因与良药
爸爸来电
爸爸
Daddy!
你怎么样 我的宝贝
How are you, my darling?
挥手 笑一笑 挥手
Wave, wave, happy, wave.
手♥机♥响了 看手♥机♥
Phone pings, look at phone,
深呼吸 悲伤
deep breath, sadness.
-你怎么样 -我挺好的
- How are you? - I'm fine now.
今天是妈妈的生日 还记得吗
Mum's birthday today, remember?
我想你了 女儿
I miss you, daughter.
我也想你了
I miss you too.
-你今天来妈妈家吗 -不
- You coming to Mum's? - No.
骗到你了吧
Gotcha!
小宝贝 今晚想过来吗
-贝拉 特里来了 -好
- Bella? Terry's here. - OK.
-喂 -在呢
- Hello? - Hi.
-妈妈家见 -好
- I'll see you at Mum's? - Yeah.
好冷
Oh, it's cold.
红卡车黄卡车 红卡车黄卡车
Red lorry, yellow lorry. Red lorry, yellow lorry.
红卡车黄卡车
Red lorry, yellow lorry...
我准备好了
OK, I'm ready.
女三号♥跟同事打招呼
Woman three says hello to co-workers.
她看了看手♥机♥上的消息
She receives notification on her phone...
她打开看了看 又看了看她的办公室
and she opens it, looks around her office...
然后哭了
and cries.
我感觉非常好
OK, I'm feeling good about that.
非常好 这样非常好
Yeah, that's good, that's really good.
-很好 -好
- Great. - Yeah, cool.
贝拉 你确定吗
Cool. Bella, you sure?
是啊 今天没什么事 只是我妈的生日而已
Yep, don't have a lot to do today, just my mum's birthday, that's it.
我的错
Oh, my bad!
-阿姨 你怎么样 -挺好的 你呢
- Auntie! Eti sen? - Eye, and you?
感谢上苍 我挺好的 生日快乐
Oh, by the grace of God, me, I'm OK. Happy birthday!
-祝你新的一年快乐 -谢谢
- Afehyia pa! - Medaase pa.
-妈妈 生日快乐 -生日快乐 阿姨
- Hi, Mum. Happy birthday. - Happy birthday, Auntie!
看看你们啊 谢谢你们
Look at all of you. Thank you.
爸爸什么时候来
What time is Dad coming?
-他说五点 -好
- He said five. - A'ight.
再见
Bye-bye. Bye. Bye!
-再见 生日快乐 -再见 阿姨
- Bye, happy birthday. - Bye, Auntie.
你没跟我说你♥爸♥要去
Oh, you didn't tell me Daddy was coming.
你们都有幸福快乐的家庭
Oh, you lot getting your Brady Bunch on.
我们会做那些事
Yeah, we're going to do all the stuff, you know?
-那些对的事 坐在桌边 -分享食物
- Oh, yeah, proper stuff. Table tings. - Share food.
-把碗传过去 -用公用勺
- Pass the bowl around. - Serving spoon.
每个碗都应该配个勺
Every bowl should have a separate spoon.
端盘子上菜吗
Ooh, dishing and serving?
不仅仅是为了自己 还为了彼此
Not just for ourselves, but also for each other.
你们关系真不错
You lot are doing it, wow.
我受不了我爸圣诞节的时候
I can't even stand my dad at Christmas,
占着桌子 扮演辛普森爸爸
just taking up space at the table, playing Homer Simpson,
讲着父亲一辈的笑话 吃着父亲量的食物
cracking daddy jokes, eating daddy-sized portion of food
就像他赢得了咀嚼的权力一样
as if he's earned the right to chomp.
好 再来一遍
Right. Let's go again.
好
Oh. OK...
女三号♥跟同事打招呼
Woman three says hello to co-workers.
? This is your world, you can be what you want ?
? But nothin' ain't, nothin' ain't ?
? Nothin' ain't ?
? Nah, nothin' ain't free ?
? Nothin' ain't ?
? Nothin' ain't... ?
你确定能带我去吗 你不是有工作吗
Sure you can take me? Don't you have work to do?
我在休息
I'm on a break!
我甚至都不该拿起笔来
I am not even supposed to try and write.
截止日期不是要到了吗
Oh, your deadline -- ain't they waiting?
我想他们正忙着庆祝有所成就的人吧
I think they are busy celebrating people who actually achieve.
你不是交稿才有钱拿吗
And don't you get paid on delivery?
本
Ben...
房♥租可能还需要你
rent might have to be something
再替我交一次
you cover one more time. Is that...?
不写作怎么能帮助你写作呢
So how does not writing help you to write?
我不知道
I don't know.
凯莉让我这么做的
Carrie's orders.
每周四到周六在外面盯着自我死亡酒吧
So staking out Ego Death Bar every Thursday to Saturday...
如果你和我一起去不舒服的话 那你就不用...
If you don't feel comfortable coming with me, you don't have...
这和我舒不舒服没关系 贝拉
This is not about my comfort, Bella.
在那里盯着的人不是我
I wasn't the one who was spiked there,
那里发生的事与我无关
what happened there has nothing to do with me.
你中断了你的写作
I mean, it's one thing going on, I don't know, hiatus,
又把你的空闲时间
and another thing spending all your free time
都用在返回犯罪现场上
returning to the scene of the crime.
本 这看起来正常吗
Ben, does that seem normal in any way?
你知道你吸不出来东西的
You know there's nothing coming out of that thing, right?
-没有烟吗 -没有
- There's not, is there? - No.
还以为我疯了
Thought I was going mad.
你很棒
You're amazing.
特里·普拉查德
Terry Pratchard?
抱歉...
Sorry for just...
我去了你的单位 我只是想...
I went to your workplace, I was just going to...
我不在那里工作了
Yeah, I don't work there any more.
有的人总是去找我
Some people be looking for me too much.
我才你见过凯特了
Guessing you must've seen Kat.
是的...
So, yeah...
妈妈的厨艺首屈一指
Mum's cooking's second to none so that's one thing.
我们能走走吗
Can we...can we walk?
-你生我气了吗 -没有
- You angry with me? - No.
你生我气了吗
You angry with me?
有时候吧
Sometimes.
通常我会感到非常内疚...
Generally, I just feel...
想到你有可能生我气...
really bad for thinking even for a second that you might've, so...
你很好
You're good, man.
你很好
You're good.
但这一切很是很令人难过
It's mad, though, like.
如果我没离开你 这些事就不会发生
How if I didn't leave you, none of this would've happened.
她说的对 严格来说是我...
She's right, technically I did and I'm fucking...
不不
Nah, nah.
你很好
You're good, man.
-但见到你还是很开心 -是啊 感觉...
- It's good to see you still. - Yeah, man. Feels...
-感觉很好 -是吧
- Feels kind of good, man. - It does, innit?
我可以给你卷一支
Yeah, I can roll you one, you know?
好啊
Yeah, why not?
我很高兴她告诉你了
I'm glad she told you.
这怎么就成了我的错了
How's that my L for real
是她同意我离开的
when she's the one who gave me approval to leave?
而且是她逼我撒谎
And seeing she's the one who forced me to lie
说是我陪你走回家的 她撒了两个慌 我才一个
and say I walked you home, she's got two Ls, I got one L,
谁才应该背负着撒谎的愧疚感呢
so who should be carrying the L this whole time,
你知道我的意思吗
you know what I mean?
你说的是谁
Who are you talking about?
糟糕
Oh, shit.
特里来电
-弟弟 怎么样 -跟以前一样 姐姐
- So, bro, what's really good? - Same old, sis.
剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表