剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表
早上好
Morning!
不起
No.
起来
Yes.
三月瑜伽挑战
瑜伽挑战第29天 我们来练习下腰
For Yoga Challenge Day 29, we explore the backbend.
下腰是一种将身体打开
Backbending is a hard-opening,
令人精神振奋 能将你带到内心深处的过程
uplifting spiritual process that takes you deep into your centre.
能打开身体 来进行深呼吸
They open the body to deep breathing,
但也会将很大的压力施加在最脆弱的...
but also place strong demands upon the most vulnerable segment of the...
脊椎上 我们首先做几次深呼吸
spine. We're going to start with some breaths,
将双手合十 放在心脏中♥央♥
so put your hands together and bring them to your heart centre.
开始试着摒除...
Just start to try and clear...
你变成电脑了
You're turning into a computer.
-人工智能吗 -不是 是...
- Oh, like AI? - No, like
-一台IBM电脑 哪儿是你的... -什么
- an IBM. Where's your...? - What?
-集线器在哪 -什么
- Where's the little hub? - What?
又称IBM卡 是一块纸板
在预先知道的位置利用打洞与不打洞来表示数字消息
是一个过时的存储器
我们来用打孔卡怎么样
What if we do the punch cards.
瑜伽挑战第29天
Yoga Challenge, Day 29.
我差不多能下腰了
I can almost do a flat backbend.
存储读取 0101
Go up and down, ones and zeros,
他们给你什么指令 你就做什么
going wherever they tell you to go.
-你在哪找到这个视频的 -在哪吗
- Where did you find the show? - Where?
在我手♥机♥上
On my phone.
突然就出现在屏幕上了吗
So, it just appeared on the screen?
当然不是 我当时...
Obviously not! I was... I don't know.
我当时在查东西 它就弹出来了
I was looking for something and it just came up.
没错 0和1
Exactly. One, zero.
你穿我的衬衫很好看
You look good in my shirt.
洗澡
Shower.
我们猜你会喜欢
播客《小票》
我想要他
-我即将成为加纳最厉害的... -加纳
- I'm about to be Ghana's finest... - Ooh, Ghana!
-很好 -我们今天的节目中
- Yes! - Ooh! And we have
来了位特殊嘉宾
a special guest in the building!
没错 她上周来过
Yeah! You all heard her last week,
这次她又回来了
but she is back again.
没错 是这样的
Yeah, no, it's true.
拿手抓鸡肉吃也没什么问题
There's nothing wrong with eating chicken with your hands.
这是一种不同的...
That's a different...
-这是关键 -女性是...
- That's the thing. - Women are...
-男人好恶心 -是的 然后他偷偷取下安全套
- Men are so gross! - Yeah. Then he secretly took off the condom.
这也太渣了
Like, that's so messed up!
论♥坛♥里有这个讨论区
There are actual Reddit forums,
男性在里面分享建议和技巧
where men share tips and tricks.
上面有人写道 "他对我说 '我以为你知道
And even phrases like, "He said to me, 'I thought you knew.
你感受不到吗'"
You mean you didn't feel it?'"
我取下来了 我以为你...
I took it off. I thought you...
这些真在讨论区里
These are actually on the forum.
发现自己这样被玩弄
I mean, it must have been sickening
肯定令人作呕
to realise you've been played like that.
他如何回应的 他有没有...
How did he react? Was he...?
一起去喝咖啡吗
Yo, shall we get a coffee?
我可以毁掉你
第一季 第五集
他们脸上是什么表情
What's the look on their face?
你觉得他们脑子里在想什么
Like, what is going through their head, do you think?
我猜有的人会面带羞愧
It ranges anywhere from a look of, I guess, a little bit of shame,
因为他们没想到会被发现
because they don't expect to be called out.
然后有些人会大笑出来
And then some of them just laugh.
他们觉得这很好笑
They think it's...they think it's funny.
脱口而出
我说这一点也不好笑 你可以...
And I'm like, no, this isn't funny, and you can...
你可以走了
you can go.
和平常一样吗 深度护理然后重新塑形吗
The usual? Deep treatment and rebraiding?
你怎么看
What do you think?
我怎么看吗
What do I think?
我知道我的想法
I know what I think.
朱利安来电
-朱利安 -你好
- Julian. - Hello, hi.
你好 你怎么样
Hello, how are you doing?
-我挺好的 你呢 -挺好的
- OK. You? - Yeah.
我挺好的 我...
Yeah, I'm going good. I'm doing...
好消息是
Look, good news is,
我感觉我马上就会有灵感给你
I feel I will have something for you soon.
不用担心 因为
OK, well, look, don't worry about that because
亨尼出版社的苏西·亨尼
Susy Henny, from Henny House...
也就是你的出版商 今天想见你
your publisher, wanted to meet you today.
你能在两点半前到吗
Can you get here for 2:30?
-什么 两点半吗 -是的
- What? 2:30? - Yeah.
可以
Sure.
还有三个小时 对吗
That's in three hours, yeah?
到时候见
See you then.
-三小时 -好
- Three hours. - Yes.
我会准时到
Yes, I'll be on time,
-我保证 -很好
- I prom... - Great.
芬米警官
喂
Hello.
阿♥拉♥贝拉 我们拿到了性侵犯转诊部门
Arabella, we've got some results back from
发过来的结果
the Sexual Assault Referral Unit.
贝丝去找你经纪人的那晚上
Semen has been detected on the flannel Forensics collected
在取证的法兰绒上检测到了精♥液♥
the night Beth came to your agent's.
-你还记得吗 -记得
- Can you remember? - Yes.
所以就有了DNA
So, there is DNA.
我们的常规做法是把它放到DNA数据库里
What we usually do is put it into our DNA database,
看看能不能匹配到惯犯
to see if we get any hits on anyone that's been arrested before.
但样本太微弱了
But as the sample's quite weak,
我们只能直接比较
the only thing we can do is a direct comparison.
如果我们有嫌犯
So, if we have a potential suspect,
我们可以比对他们的DNA
we can check their DNA against the sample,
然后得到结果
and that will give us results.
我们有位嫌犯
So, we have a potential suspect.
没有监控或目击者
There's no CCTV or witnesses,
但他因相似的行为还在押候审中
but he's on remand for a similar offence.
他已经被逮捕了
An arrest has been made.
-还有许多工作要做 -是的 但是...
- There's still a lot of work to do. - Yeah, yeah, yeah. But...
我们和西蒙聊过了
We've spoken to Simon.
无事发生 他给了我们德拉的联♥系♥方式
All fine. He's given us Derae's contact details,
他们都非常配合我们
and they've both been fully cooperative with us.
现在我们要做的是
Now, what we need to do, quite quickly,
从样本中去除性同意性♥伴♥侣♥的DNA
is eliminate the DNA of any consensual partners from the sample.
-我知道比亚焦 你们还联♥系♥吗 -联♥系♥
- I have a Biagio. Still in contact? - Yes.
我们每天都聊天
Yeah. We talk every day.
我们还是会...
Yeah, we're still...still...
所以你需要他的DNA吗
So, you need his DNA?
是的 我们可以联♥系♥上一个法医团队
Yes. There's a forensics team over there we can get connected with.
如果你留下他的联♥系♥方式 我们可以去采集样本
So, if you leave us his contact number, we can get on with that.
他还不知道
He doesn't know.
-还不知道这次侵犯吗 -还不知道吗
- About the assault? - Still?
不知道 闪闪发光的特里
No. Terry's sparkling.
你为什么还没告诉他
Is there a reason why you haven't told him?
他是个意大利毒枭
He's an Italian drug lord.
开玩笑的
Joking.
玩笑
Joke!
我建议你能在我们打给他之前尽快告诉他
I suggest you let him know prior to our call, quickly.
-我会告诉他的 -谢谢你
- I'll do it. Yep, I will do it. - Thank you.
我会给你时间消化一下
Well, I'll let you digest all that.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You all right? - Yeah.
挺好的
Yeah. Yeah, no.
非常棒
Yeah, it's amazing. It's...
我就在想 你们是谁啊 你们...
I'm just like, wow! Who are you guys? Are you...
你们是强♥奸♥终结者吗
Po-po! Are you the Rapebusters?!
我喜欢强♥奸♥终结者
I like Rapebusters!
剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表