剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表
-是的 -好吧
- Yes, mate. - Right.
我不知道 你之前干过吗
I don't know, man. Have you done this before?
-他肯定被扎到了 -你怎么知道的
- Mate, he's fucking spiked. - How'd you know?
因为我们说什么他都听不见
Because he can't hear anything we're saying.
有道理
Oh, yeah, fair point.
操...
Fu...
快去拿你的内♥裤♥
Bruv, get your pantie...
拿完赶紧走 拜托
and let's go. Please.
找到了
Got them.
我们走吧
Okay, let's go!
我想看看他的鸡♥巴♥
I want to see his penis.
我想看看他的鸡♥巴♥
I want to see his penis!
他看到了我的私处
He saw my thing.
我也想看看他的
I want to see his thing.
我要看一眼你的鸡♥巴♥
Going to have a little look at your penis.
贝拉 你认真的吗
Bella, are you serious?
还挺热
Oh, that's kind of hot.
什么鬼 贝拉
What the fuck! Bella!
我的天
Oh, my God.
你个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, you little fucker.
我们得找个地方
We'll need to find somewhere.
找个地方把他扔下来
Find some... somewhere to put him.
我知道个地方
I know somewhere.
男孩永远是男孩
Boys will be boys!
-好 -好 老兄
- Right. - Right, mate.
这鸟真吵
That is such a loud bird.
你今晚打算做什么
What's on the menu tonight then?
去酒吧盯着吗
You off to do your bar watch thing?
是啊
Yeah...
你想来吗
Want to come?
你知道我不怎么出门的
You know I don't go out much.
如果你改变主意了随时欢迎
Well... Invite's there if you change your mind.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers! - Cheers!
看我 看着我
Eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes...
-你确定吗 -是的
Are you sure? Yes.
我确定 他刚刚
Yeah, I'm sure, he's just...
就站在那里
stood there.
你在给谁打电♥话♥
Who are you calling?
西敏寺银行
Natwest.
特里 我当然是在报♥警♥
Terry, I'm calling the police.
-我现在还能给谁打电♥话♥呢 -报什么警
- Who else am I going to be calling right now? - What for?
强♥奸♥ 姐妹 还记得吗
Rape. Some rape, bro. Remember?
他们不会因为你记得 就逮捕他
They're not just going to arrest him 'cos you remember.
他们需要证据
They need evidence.
我们该怎么做 不能就这么不管他
So, what do we do? We can't just leave him.
我以为你有计划
I thought you had some kind of plan.
不 我没有 我为什么会有计划
No... I don't have... Why would I have a plan?
罪犯总是会回到犯罪现场
The criminal always returns to the scene of a crime.
你知道这点 我以为你有所计划
You know that. I thought you were working on something.
特里 我不会这么做 我又不是干这个的
Terry, I generally don't do that, a la my career.
你没想到会有一场面对面大战吗
Had you not anticipated a face-off?
我们为什么每个周末都要到这里来
Why have we been coming here every weekend for the last few...
我们为什么要来这里
Why have we been coming here?
因为我疯了 特里 你知道的
Because I'm deranged Terry! You know that.
我们从没说过这个话题
That's never been up for discussion!
我为什么来这里
Why am I here?
因为我忘不掉过去
Because I'm fixated on the past,
而不是忘不掉将来会有一天和强♥奸♥我的人重聚
not a future in which I'm reunited with my raper!
我制订了个计划
I made a plan.
-什么 -我制订了计划
- What? - I've made... a plan.
情况非常好
It's in a pretty good place.
我们要精心安排一次偶遇
We're going to orchestrate a bump-in,
然后我们会让他在监狱里蹲上很长时间
and then we're going to put him in prison for a very long time.
好
Okay.
有些事我不希望这么做
There's some things I wish I could've done different.
但我这次在场
But I'm here this time.
我是来帮忙的
And I'm here to help.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
我们的队伍很稳固 战友
The alliance is spicy, blud.
你要吸许多可♥卡♥因♥
Now, it's going to involve a lot of cocaine, okay?
-什么 -这会让你醒着
- What?! - It'll keep you up.
-我又不困 -你会困的
- I'm not sleepy! - You will be.
-为什么 -听着 我们既然已经开始了
- Why? - Listen, we've already spudded on it.
就按照计划继续执行吧
Just have to go along with it now.
我去偶遇一下
Lemme have a little bump.
让我去偶遇一下吧 就一下
Let me have another bump? A little bump, a little one?
偶遇一下 就一下
A little bump. Hey... ! Just a little bump, little one, little bump.
-就一下下 -好 等一下
- Tiny little bump, tiny bump... - Okay. In a bit.
-你得表现得像被下药一样 -好
- You got to act like you were drugged. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
被下了镇定剂 和你现在磕的正相反
On a sedative. The opposite drug of what you're on now.
我能做到
Yeah, I can do that. Yeah, yeah.
让我看看
Let me see.
这就完了
Okay, is that it?
好
Good.
好孩子
Good girl.
现在吗
Now?
?我已上瘾恐惧 我已看清危险?
? I'm the fear addicted the danger illustrated ?
?我是个纵火者?
? I'm a firestarter... ?
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi. Hi!
-你在干什么 -什么 我现在生活十分美好
- How you doing? - What? Yeah, I'm living my best life!
-你叫什么 -对
- What's your name? - Yeah!
你叫什么
What's your name?
我是个纵火者 扭曲的纵火者
I'm a fire-starter, twisting fire-starter!
来两杯酒
Two drinks, please.
?我是你讨厌的婊♥子♥ 迷恋的淫♥娃♥?
? I'm the bitch you hated filth infatuated ?
?我是你尝到的痛苦 让你如痴如醉?
? I'm the pain you tasted fell intoxicated ?
?我是个纵火者 扭曲的纵火者?
? I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter ?
太棒了
Yes!
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
你是做什么的
So, what'd you do?
我是个纵火者
I'm a fire-starter!
-扭曲的纵火者 -好吧
- Twisted fire-starter! - All right.
-我是个演员 -演员
- I'm an actress. - An actress?
-是的 -挺好的 有什么推荐我看的吗
- Yep. - Nice. Been in anything I should watch?
现在没有
Not yet.
-你是做什么的 -我在金融行业
- What do you do? - I work in finance.
我和我的朋友一起工作 那边坐着的迈克尔
I work with my friend, Michael, over there.
藏龙卧虎
Crouching tiger, hidden dragon!
就像威诺娜一样
Ride it like Winona!
? When the sun go down ?
? When the J go round ?
? In the middle of the night... ?
-你还好吗 -还好
- You all right? - Yep.
你确定吗
You sure?
我只是...
Yeah, I just...
? I'm the man, ten toes in the street ?
? I'm the blood on the leaves, I'm the nose in the Sphinx ?
? Where I'm from we don't go to police ?
? Where I'm from we don't run... ?
我扶着你 你还好吗
Hey, I've got you. You okay?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你要去哪儿
Where you going?
你好 大卫
Hey, David.
你在我的酒里下了点东西
You put something in my drink.
怎么 你从一开始就知道
What, you knew all along and...
但还是喝了
you drank it anyway?
该死的神经病
Fucking weirdo!
那你想要什么
So, what is it you want?
烈酒
A stronger drink?
还是你想醒着
Or you want to be awake?
想哭
To cry?
你不想错过的
You don't want to miss it.
放过去吧 公主
剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表