剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表
-和以前一样 -温密怎么样
- Same old. - How's Wunmi?
不会吧
No!
发生了什么
What happened?
她已经认真谈过几次恋爱了
She's been in a few serious relationships already
她不想谈一段长♥期♥恋爱
and she weren't really looking for, like, long-term tings.
我们还是朋友 所以没关系
We're still friends, though, so it's chill.
但我们吵过一次
We did argue one time, though.
我去开
I'll get it.
爸爸
Dad!
阿♥拉♥贝 长这么大了
Araba, you've grown!
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Oh, nice to see you. - Yeah, you too.
-你好 小勒姨妈 -尼古 你怎么样
- Hello, Auntie El! - Oh, Nick, how are you?
我挺好的 姨妈
I'm fine, Auntie.
阿♥拉♥贝 你不记得我了吗
Araba, you don't remember me?
姨妈 你现在知道了 她什么都不记
Auntie, you know this one now, she doesn't remember anything.
妈妈 勒诺拉姨妈来了
Mum, Auntie Lenora's here!
-亲爱的 -是吗
- My dear. - Ooh, is it?
好姐妹一生一起走
Fine girl, no pimples, simples.
好久不见
生日快乐
你怎么样
有上帝保佑 我很好
By the grace of God I am fine.
姨妈要走了
Auntie is going now.
感谢你能来 上帝保佑
God bless you for coming.
-再见 姨妈 -再见 姨妈
- Bye, Auntie. - Bye, Auntie!
阿♥拉♥贝 学契维语了吗
Araba, wu ti Twi?
什么
What?
基本的契维语 小贝 你怎么还没学会基本的契维语
Basic Twi, Bells. How have you still not learnt basic Twi?
你什么时候学的
When did you?
我从小时候就开始试着听懂
I've been trying to understand what the elders been saying
-这些大人们都在说什么 -糟糕
- since we were babies, fam... - Shit.
你当时坐在这儿 漫无目的地
While you just sat there, clueless...
-打着游戏机 -我当时真傻 兄弟
- playing Game Boy. - I'm dumb, bros.
你这个孩子什么都记不住
You this girl, couldn't retain shit.
我的脑袋就像健怡可乐 很轻
Listen, my head is like diet cola, OK? It's light.
-因为你记不住 -确实记不住
- Cos you don't remember. - No, I don't.
我饿了
I got hungry.
爸爸要带我们去吃麦当劳
Daddy is taking us to McDonald's.
爸爸
Dad!
是小勒姨妈
It's Auntie El.
怎么了
她在等着科乔午饭带他们去吃麦当劳
都快十点了
你做饭了吗
三点左右
然后又在七点左右
这个男人真不怎么样
The man is no good.
孩子们...
我今天早上和他打电♥话♥了 他会来的
I spoke to him this morning, he'll be here.
饭菜要凉了
It's going to get cold.
如果凉了 我们就放进微波炉
If it gets too cold, we'll put it in the microwave.
我能吃根香蕉吗 我饿了
Can I at least get a plantain? I'm getting hungry.
不行 尼古
No, Nick, you cannot.
我去开门
I'll get it!
-爸爸 -盘子 尼古
- Dad... - Plates, Nick.
去给你♥爸♥爸拿那个蓝色的盘子 他喜欢的那个
And bring the blue plate for your dad, the one he likes.
你好 爸爸
Hey, Dad!
我的闺女
My girl.
-你怎么样 -挺好的
- How are you? - Fine.
-我们得来点歌♥ -你怎么样
- We need tunes. - How are you?
谢谢你
Thank you.
他来了 太好了
He is here -- hooray!
-我们终于可以吃了 -生日快乐 女士
- We can finally eat. - Happy birthday, madam!
谢谢你 科乔
Why, thank you, Kojo.
-尼古拉斯 -你怎么样 爸爸
- Nicholas! - What you saying, Dad?
尼古拉斯
Nicholas...
微波炉
microwave?
-尼古拉斯 学校怎么样 -大学吗 挺好的
- Nicholas, how is school? - University? It's good.
-上了几年了 -六年了 还剩一年
- But it's been how many years now? - Six. I've got one left.
我希望你没把所有学习时间都浪费在健身房♥里
I hope you are not spending all your studying time in the gym.
科乔
Oh, Kojo!
-最近怎么样 -是非全日制学制
- What is going on these days? - It's a part-time degree.
-我得去工作 -他非常棒
- I've got to work, innit? - He's doing very well.
17岁的时候我都自己住了 你搬出去了
At 17, I was living by myself. You...you had moved out.
-26岁的时候我没有肌肉 我有了房♥子 -我马上回来
- By 26, I didn't have muscles -- I had a house. - I'll be back.
我在想那座房♥子现在值多少钱
I wonder how much that house is worth now.
-至少100万了 天哪 -就是那个房♥子
- Probably at least a million. Ey wasa! - That house was the spot.
你放学后经常去那个房♥子
You were always at that house after school.
是啊 因为爸爸住在那里
Yeah, cos Dad lived there!
他当时开着那辆橘黄色的车
And he was driving that orange car.
当时爸爸开着梅赛德斯奔驰
When Daddy was driving Mercedes-Benz!
我开的是丰田 一辆汽车的样品
I was driving a Toyota -- a specimen of a car!
-拜托 比奔驰好多了 -好吧 爸爸
- Come on, better than a Benz! - OK, Daddy.
不是橘黄色的
It wasn't orange!
是烧焦的克莱门氏小柑橘
It was burnt clementine.
你们绝没见过第二个开着烧焦的克莱门氏小柑橘色的丰田
You didn't see another guy driving a burnt-clementine Toyota.
那是我的标志
It was my trademark.
然后那些家伙隔天过来
Only for those guys to come back the
全给偷走了 天啊
next day and steal it, eh? Christ!
-什么 这是什么情况 -他们...
- What? What was that? - Oh, they...
他们偷走了电视 音响... -女士 听着
They stole the television, the speakers... Madam, listen.
如果你要说的话 就好好说 我当时开着我的丰田
If you're going to say it, say it right. I was driving my Toyota.
我走进我的房♥子 我很悲伤
I walked into my house. I was sad.
就在昨日 我还是一场残暴抢劫的受害者
Only the day before, I was victim to a cruel robbery.
我看了看空荡荡的房♥子 我想"天啊
I looked around my empty house. I said, "God!
我是做了什么才得到这种下场 你为什么要这么对我"
What did I do to deserve this? Why did you do this to me?"
然后我听到了汽车引擎声
And then I heard a car engine.
我想 "我知道这个引擎声" 是我的丰田
I said, I said, "I know that engine!" It was my Toyota!
天啊 我跑到门口的时候 已经不见了
Hey, Jesus! By the time I ran to the door, it was gone.
前一天他们洗劫房♥子的时候
The day before, when they robbed the whole house,
-爸爸没意识到他们还拿走了备用钥匙 -天啊
- Dad didn't realise they'd also robbed his second set of keys. - Ouch!
很难从头开始 几乎不可能
It's hard to start again, man -- impossible!
你当时还是小孩子
You were only a baby.
-你不怎么去那个房♥子 -不 他不是小孩子
- Yeah, you didn't come to that house much. - No, he wasn't a baby.
-我当时14 所以他大概... -是啊
- I was 14, so he was like... - Yeah.
他们肯定是跟踪了你
They really must have followed you,
-谁 -科乔 咱们不要...
- Who? - Oh, Kojo, let's not...
-什么 -是你没关窗户
- What? - You left the window open! Yeah, man!
否则你觉得他们是怎么进来的
How else do you think they got in?
我不知道你爬窗户爬了多久
I don't know how long you were entering the house like that.
-不会吧 是我 -没事 都过去了
- Oh, no! It was me! - It's OK. It's in the past now.
-过去的事就过去吧 -那我们为什么还要说
- The past is the past. - So why are we talking about it?
-她问我为什么要怪她 我只是在回答她 -科乔
- She asked me where the blame lies. I'm just telling her. - Kojo!
-她当时是个孩子 -当然 但我很伤心
- She was a child! - Of course, of course, but I was sad?
发生了什么
What happened?
在这个国家挣扎了几十年
To struggle in this country for decades, to lose
在几个小时内就失去了一切 都是因为这位暴君
everything in a matter of hours because of this wonderful tyrant!
-谁是暴君 -好吧好吧
- Who is the tyrant? - OK, OK!
失陪一下
One second, please.
-他在看你 -是吗
- He's looking. - Is he?
是的 别看他 他觉得你是个贱婊
Yes. Don't look for him. He'll think you're a slag.
直走
Walk straight.
-贝拉 你说什么 -你还好吗
- Bella, what you saying? - You all right?
-快跑快跑 -等等
- Bruv, run, run! - Wait!
发生了什么
What is happening?
你穿着脏校服 如果他再多看你一会儿
If he sees you in a dutty school uniform for a second longer,
就完蛋了 你得去你♥爸♥爸那里换掉
it's over. You need to go to your dad's and change, bruv.
如果我爸看到了我就完了
If my dad sees me, I'm fucked.
喂 爸爸
Hi, Daddy!
我没事 我就跟你打个招呼 你在家吗
Yeah, I'm fine. I was going to come and say hello. You home?
真可惜
Oh, it's a shame!
那么长呢 到半夜呢
That's a long time. Until midnight?
没事 我去妈妈家吧
Nah, it's OK. I'll just go to Mummy.
别太拼命 我爱你
Don't work too hard. Love you.
你的父母不在一起 你有两个地方可以待 真的太爽了
When your parents ain't together, double yard. That's sick!
剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表