剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表
- OK, yeah, yeah, yeah. - Just the phone script.
大家好 我是阿♥拉♥贝拉 我正在欢乐宠物
Hi, this is Arabella from Happy Animals.
气候危机是真的 我们来改变现状
The climate crisis is real, we're here to make a change.
-太好了 -好
- Great. - Cool.
你介意再拍几条吗
And would you mind doing, like, a few more?
-可以 -可以吗 太好了
- Yeah. - Yeah? Great. OK.
在生态系统完全崩溃之后 我最怀念的是农作物
The thing I miss most after the complete ecological collapse are crops,
对比数据以及显著消耗
因为农作物给我们带来了美味的蔬菜
because crops bring us yummy vegetables.
活泼一点
A bit more playful.
我喜欢
I love it.
印度尼西亚不得不搬迁首都 因为现在的...
Indonesia has to move their capital city because the current...
是真的... 现在就去买♥♥食物吧
It is literally... Get your products now.
你知道去哪的
You know where to go.
-或许明天可以直播 -太好了
- Maybe a live stream tomorrow? - Great.
现金吗
Cash?
-你全都拍完了我们就给你 -好
- Yeah, no, when you clock out, we'll sort that out. - Great.
她不抽烟了
She stopped, by the way...
烟和大♥麻♥都不抽了
smoking -- cigarettes and weed.
挺好的
That's good.
我给她买♥♥了电子烟 帮助她的身体免受毒素侵袭
I bought her a vape. It helped -- less toxins in her system.
-这我不敢肯定 -什么
- Not sure about that. - What?
新的研究
New research, isn't it?
电子烟的毒素含量比想象中更多
Vapes are looking more toxic than they thought.
-总比抽烟好 -对于不抽烟的人来说 更好闻
- It's better than smoking. - It smells better for non-smokers, yeah.
你今天想干什么呢
What are you up to today, then?
如你所见 我正在工作 小特
Well, as you can see, I'm at work right now, T.
出来休息一下
On my break.
我今天早上看到你了吗
Did I see you this morning?
-什么 -在超♥市♥里
- What? - In the supermarket.
没有
No.
今天是我生日
It's my birthday.
-我知道 -谢谢
- I know. - Thanks.
阿♥拉♥贝拉今晚要为我举办一场派对
Arabella is hosting a party for me tonight,
你肯定看到了脸书上的活动召集
I'm sure you saw the event circulating on Facebook.
所以你想确认一下
So, you wanted to check that
我今晚不会出现在活动中
I wasn't going to turn up with the champs.
自护指南上写着
It's just self-care guidelines say...
我最好离她远点
It's better for her that I stay away.
我没忘 特里
I'm not going to forget, Terry.
你不需要总是出现在我的单位
You don't have to keep turning up at my workplace
-追着我检查 -抱歉
- hounding me down to check. - I'm sorry.
-自护 -是的
- Self-care. - Yep.
在最初的两个阶段 自护很重要
Self-care is important in the first two stages,
更重要的事是
the only thing more important is...
避免和不给予肯定和安慰的朋友接触
to avoid friends who don't affirm or comfort.
好吧 这个自护
Right. This self-care...
-是为了谁 -阿♥拉♥贝拉
- who's it for? - Arabella.
指南上说要远离我吗
And the guideline says to avoid me?
-是的 -因为我离开了她
- Yes. - Because I left her.
结果是的
Ultimately, yes.
所以我离开她是经过了你的同意 这也不重要了
So, it doesn't matter that I got your approval to leave her.
"特里
"Yo, Terry!
阿♥拉♥贝拉不正常
Arabella's twisted,
我得去搞我的情妇了 我该做什么"
and I really need to go and bang my mistress, what do I do?"
我不能证实这是我说的
I can't verify those are my words,
我当时喝了龙舌兰 还吸了毒
I was under the influence of tequila and Class A drugs.
你让我很是危难
You put me in a difficult position.
我当时不在场 我不知道该说什么
I wasn't there, I didn't know what to say.
但你却没有说"我不知道"
So, instead of just saying, "I don't know," you say,
你说 "别管她了 她就这样"
"Just leave her, this is what she does."
-我不是这么说的 -你就是这么说的
- That is not how I said it. - That's exactly what you said
而且你当时是清醒的
and you were sober when you said it.
你逼我第二天对她撒谎
And then you forced me to lie to her the next day.
过去的事情和阿♥拉♥贝拉现在的恢复有什么关系
What does the past have to do with Arabella's current recovery?
我只是在想她究竟不该见我们之间的哪位
I'm just trying to assess which one of us she should be avoiding.
我带她去做瑜伽 上舞蹈课 冥想 画画
I'm taking her to yoga, dance class, meditation, painting,
蒸汽室 我聆听她说话 我让她感觉很棒
steam room, I listen to her talk, I make her feel good.
没人做这些事 我对她很有帮助
No-one else is doing these things. I'm helping.
那你继续 我要继续休息了
Well, you get back to that, and I'm going to resume my break.
等等
Oh, wait.
你又让我的休息时间结束了
You finished that again.
生日快乐 亲爱的
Happy birthday, my dear.
萨姆森牧师
Pastor Samson!
你看起来太火♥辣♥了
You are looking spicy!
谢谢你
Thank you, thank you.
你觉得呢 小夸
What are you saying, Kwams?
这是我朋友贾马尔
That's my boy Jamal still.
你好 贾马尔
Hi, Jamal.
我没记住你的名字 兄弟
I didn't catch your name, bruv.
我的名字
My name?
我叫夸梅
It's Kwame.
没错 他是夸梅
Yeah, this man is Kwame.
我是寿星的朋友
And I'm a friend of the birthday girl.
这里是我的家
And this one here is my yard.
你的吗 感谢你让我们进来
Yours? OK. Well, thank you for letting us gate-crash.
热烈欢迎你
You're more than welcome.
我是贾马尔
Anyway, I'm Jamal.
贾马尔
Jamal.
贾马尔 这个名字和长相 真的棒极了
Jamal. This name, this look, it's really intense.
-你是埃及人吗 -一半是
- Are you Egyptian? - Half.
-另一半是 -厄瓜多尔
- And also...? - Ecuador.
-厄瓜多尔 -我知道
- Ecuador! Wow! - I know, right?
天啊
Wow!
埃及和厄瓜多尔混血 天啊
The Egyptuadorian. Wow! Come on!
我们一会儿隔壁见
All right. Maybe I'll catch you next door later on, yeah?
或许吧
Yeah, maybe.
他是不是...
Isn't he...
你的类型吗
Your type?
做好了 去上菜
OK, OK, it's OK. Here, go and serve.
但我还是喜欢埃及人
I do have a thing for Egyptians still.
-为什么 -我的第一次们是希腊人和埃及人
- Why? - See, my firsts were Greek and Egyptian.
第一次们 复数 什么情况
Firsts, plural? How was that, then?
两个男人破了我的处
I lost my virginity to two guys at the same time.
我当时正在回家路上
I mean, I was walking home from school,
这两个人开车停了下来 我就上了车
and these two guys pulled up in a car, so, I went in the car,
我当时很紧张
and... yeah, I was really nervous,
因为没人说话
cos there was barely a word spoken,
我没听清他们的名字 他们也没问我的
and I didn't catch their names. They didn't ask for mine.
但一个人说是希腊人 另一个是埃及人
But one said they were Greek and the other said Egyptian.
天啊 宝贝
Wow, babe.
挺黑暗的
Yeah, it's kind of dark.
但我现在在休息
I'm on a break now, innit?
阿♥拉♥贝拉
Arabella!
?祝你生日快乐?
? Happy birthday to you ?
?祝你生日快乐?
? Happy birthday to you ?
?祝你生日快乐 亲爱的特里骚♥女♥王?
? Happy birthday, dear Terri Queen bish! ?
?祝你生日快乐?
? Happy birthday to you ?
许愿吧
Make a wish.
说两句
Speech, speech!
说两句
Speech, speech, speech!
好 各位
All right, all right, guys,
如果你们熟悉牛逼这个词 说牛逼
if you're familiar with the term okinch, say okinch.
牛逼
Okinch!
有时候你不得不审视生活 然后说什么
Sometimes, you've got to look at life and say what?
牛逼
Okinch!
今天是我的生日 我很漂亮
It's my birthday, I'm cute.
我从没想过我会经历这些
And I never thought I'd make it through.
我在五个月里有四次试镜
I've had four auditions in five months.
我每次都害怕得不敢进那个房♥间
I have crumbled and chickened out of going into the room
但从镜子里看到自己
every single time, but when you look in that mirror,
剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表