剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表
The melanin.
因为树皮是棕色的 我们的皮肤也是棕色的
Cos the barks are brown and our skin is brown, so...
这是个关于树皮的笑话 它是棕色的
It was just a joke about the barks being brown
因为棕色是我们皮肤中的黑色素
cos the... brown is the melanin in our skin...
而树木有棕色树皮
and trees have brown barks...
我只是在开一个
Yeah, I was just making a...
很蠢的种族笑话
silly race joke.
你认为多种族是一个合理的分类方式吗
Do you believe in multiple races as a rational taxonomy?
我可能要好好想一想
I probably...probably going to have to think about that
再给你答案
and get back to you.
你的初稿呢
Where's your draft?
我们已经等了很久了
We've been waiting for quite a while now.
我只是好奇我们写到哪一步了
I'm just curious as to what stage we are at.
怎么样了
How's it going?
现在写了多少字了
What's the current word count?
字数... 我不能确定
Word coun-- I can't say for sure.
这也是我来这里的原因
That's actually the reason I'm here.
我读了黛拉·克罗伊·迪基的新书
I read Della Croy Dickie's new book.
-《日晷》 -是的
- The Sundial? - Yeah,
我在想你能不能安排我们见个面
and I wondered if you could maybe arrange a meeting for the two of us.
之前你说过有些事你可以替我做
Before, you mentioned that was something you could potentially do.
-这种事可以吗 -不行
- Is something like that possible? - No.
我只是觉得她可以帮到我
OK, I just, really thought she could... she could help me.
她帮不了呢
She can't help you.
很高兴见到你
It was great to see you.
你也是
You, too.
阿♥拉♥贝拉
Arabella.
你怎么样
H-how, are you?
挺好的
Yeah. Yeah. Good.
我们今天叫你来
We've brought you in here today,
不是什么好事
it's not good news.
亨尼出版社打电♥话♥以及发邮件通知我们
Henny House notified us over the phone and via e-mail that they...
他们要收回你的佣金
they're withdrawing your commission.
该死
Oh, shit.
他们听说了
Yeah, they caught wind that they...
他们所需的成果并没有完成
their desired outcomes may not be achieved.
我去找苏西了
I went to see Susy.
-你为什么这么做 -他们跑路了
- Why did you do that? - Well, they've cut and run
所以我们得开始偿还了
and so now we need to begin the process of repayment
-我们得知道你打算怎么做 -糟糕
- and, you know, we have to figure out how you plan on doing that. - Shit.
事情变得十分复杂
Yeah. Things now have become very complex.
-这是什么意思 -复杂 你知道吗
- What does...what does that mean? - Complex, you know?
一切都变得十分...
Everything's become very...
-复杂 -我们不能再当你的经纪人了
- complex. - We can no longer represent you.
抱歉
Sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我要...
I'll have the...
波伦亚豆腐
tofu Bolognese, please?
-你是素食主义者吗 -是的
- You're vegetarian? - Yeah.
我今天想试一试
I'm trying it out... today.
当季的鱼不错
Fish of the day looks great to me.
我来条鱼吧
I'll get the fish.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以
So?
所以我只是想...
So, I guess I just wanted to...
解释一下我的行为
explain my behaviour
向你说声抱歉
and to say sorry.
我想和一名女性上♥床♥
I had an intention to sleep with a woman.
只是打一炮
Ah, just a hook-up,
一♥夜♥情♥什么的
a one-time thing,
我知道这对一些人来说是有问题的
which I already know is problematic to some people.
然后我们匹配了
But then we matched,
我们在手♥机♥上聊得火热
and then we got really close on the phone,
关系紧密 分享生活
bonding and sharing,
从那时开始 你就不再适合
and that's when you stopped being right for my...
我的实验了
experiment...
我多想早点知道这点
and I...I wish I'd realised that before,
而不是在事后才明白
rather than after,
-或许这样的话 我们就能交个朋友 -好吧
- because then maybe we could've had a friendship. - OK.
我知道你可能会觉得我辜负了你的信任
I know you might think I--I betrayed your trust.
我也觉得是这样
Yeah, I think I did, too.
我很抱歉
And, yeah, I'm so sorry.
我再也不会这么做了
I'll never do anything like that again.
事已至此了 不是吗
It is what it is, isn't it?
我猜如果你没有带着假身份走进我家
Yeah, I guess anything that you might have found offensive
你也不会听到
you wouldn't have heard
这些冒犯性的话
had you not stepped into my house under a fake identity.
我绝对不会再这么做了
I'll...I'll never even contemplate doing anything that way again.
做过一次
Did it once.
没人知道你接下来会怎么做
No-one really knows what you're going to do.
你应该把这一切抛诸脑后
You shouldn't fucking get away with that shit,
但生活现实是掠夺者和罪犯不会收到法律制裁
but the reality of life is that predators and criminals never face justice.
我要把点的东西撤了
I'm going to cancel.
天啊
Fuck's sake.
我可以帮你撤了
I mean, I can cancel it for you.
你最好也不要出现在我的视野里
Yeah, you're fucking cancelled, too.
会没事的 宝贝
It's going to be OK, bae.
会没事的
It's going to be O...K.
吃完了吗 女士们
All done, ladies?
在我下班之前还有什么能服务的吗
Anything else I can get you before I finish my shift?
结账 如果你给这个号♥码发信息 我就会有你的号♥码
Just the bill and if you text that number, I'll have yours.
这个我可以办到
I can do that for you.
你怎么样 宝贝
How're you doing, bae?
我这辈子都没欠过这么多钱
I am in more debt than I've ever been in my whole life.
你打算怎么还
How are you going to pay them back?
我不知道 特里 所以我才哭
I don't know, Terry, that's why I'm crying!
你好 我是黛拉 收到了你的私信
你什么时间方便 在哪儿见面
给你发邮件了
-小特 -怎么了
- T? - Yo.
你是对的 谢谢你 你是对的
You were right. Thank you. You were right.
-黛拉 -太棒了
- Della. - Yes!
她要...
She's...she's...
-她问我有没有空 -你打算怎么说
- She's asking if I'm free. - What are you going to tell her?
我有空
I'm free!
-你有空 -我现在就有空
- You are free! - I am free now.
你现在就有空
You are free now.
我下班了
Right, I'm off.
-回头见 -她给我发邮件了
- See you later. - She's e-mailed me.
-这是什么 -谁知道
- What the fuck is that? - Who knows?
-还是让你们两个独处吧 -好好
- I'm going to let you guys to find out. - Yes. Yes.
卡伊 卡伊
Kai! Kai! Hey!
好
Ok.
快看看这个
Look at that!
-我嫉妒你的食物了 -二位请慢用
- Ooh, I've got food envy. - Enjoy, guys.
我本来想等到你要离开的时候
I was supposed to wait until you were leaving
但我想跟你说 "谢谢你"
but I've just got to say, "thank you."
我在"唱反调"上看到你了
I saw you on Flip Side.
我知道你是谁
Like, I know who you are.
只是想...
Just had to...
我是你的粉丝
I'm a fan.
你很和善 谢谢你
That's very kind of you. Thank you.
打扰一下
Excuse me...
能给我来一份他点的吗
Can I have what he's having?
-当然可以 -谢谢
- Yeah, sure. - Thanks.
所以...
So...
-这是什么情况 -知道我的工作吧
- what was that? - Knows my work, I guess.
我是位女演员
Well, I'm actually an actress,
所以我想知道坐在我对面的是谁
so I want to know who I'm really sitting with!
你想再来一杯吗
Do you want another drink?
秘密吗
Secrets?
我要去趟洗手间
I'm just going to go to the toilet.
剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表