剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表
每次健健康康的时候
and every day you're buff...
-你们会说什么 -牛逼
- what can you say? - Okinch!
今天很是危险
It was a close shave today.
经济状况想考验我们
The finances tried to test us.
但我们挺了过来
But God came through.
总之 贝拉 感谢你提供场地
Anyway, Bella, thank you for the yard.
-当然 -你做了许多
- Course. - You do so much.
我很为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
你在说什么 小特 你是我最好的朋友
What are you talking about? T, you're my best friend,
我愿意为你捐出我的器官
I'd give you my fucking organs, G.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - Love you, too.
我更爱你 我爱你胜过这世上的一切
I love you more. I love you more than anything in this world.
我爱你胜过爱自己
I love you more than I love myself.
小特 我们共生共死
T, come on. You know... your death is my death.
我们同求同梦 亲爱的
Your birth is my fucking birth, G.
-说茄子 -茄子
- Yo, say cheese. - Cheese!
好了
OK.
-你是不是刚把你的鸡藏起来了 -什么
- Did you just hide your chicken? - What?
我不能
I cannot.
-这商标未注册 -谁的商标 你做这个多久了
- It's off-brand. - Whose brand? How long are you doing this?
我明天还要回去
I'm back there tomorrow.
-你在从事什么工作 -阿♥拉♥贝拉是欢乐宠物的门面
- Where are you working? - Arabella is the face of Happy Animals.
-欢乐宠物 -小特
- Happy Animals? - T...
素食主义 气候变化
Vegan tings, climate tings.
冰盖正在融化
The ice caps are melting.
你现在成为了气候专家
Wow, you have now become a climateer.
牧师拜托 只是为了钱
Pastor, argh. For the money.
-我们来看看这个 -不
- Let's watch this. Take a look. - Oh, no.
来了
Here we go.
欢乐宠物
冰盖的表面越来越暗
The surface of the ice sheets are getting darker
对太阳光的反射也越来越少
and less reflective of the Sun...
让冰盖处于所谓的反馈循环中
Which places the ice caps in the grip of what's called a feedback loop,
加速了冰盖的融化
which is contributing to the acceleration
和海平面的上升
of the melting ice caps and fuelling sea-level rises.
太棒了
Wow! Wonderful.
-就在昨天 -怎么了
- Only yesterday... - What?
一位气候专家来敲我的门 说现在是时候
a climateer came knocking on my door, saying now was the time
把我的车换成电动的了
to change my car to an electric something-something.
我才买♥♥了辆奔驰
I just bought a new Mercedes.
我努力工作赚来的
I worked hard to get it,
你却站在我家门口 告诉我该做什么
and you're standing at my door telling me to what?
要扔掉我的车
Throw away my car?
下一步呢
And what next?
用胡萝卜换我的奶牛
Exchange my cow for a carrot.
为什么非洲人才开始吞咽
Why must the white man chop at the neck
白人就开始砍头了
when the African's only now beginning to swallow?
因为他们心里有奶牛
They said because there's dairy inside.
我受够了白人
I am tired of white people.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
西奥 太好了老兄
Theo! Yes, mate.
你还好吗
You all right?
得有人告诉她 黑人女性不能吸可♥卡♥因♥
Someone needs to tell her that black women don't do coke.
除了阿♥拉♥贝拉 我们没被强♥奸♥
And, apart from Arabella, we don't get raped,
-所以她在这里能找到工作 -谁
- so she's not going to find no business here. - Who?
西奥多拉 因为她除了卖♥♥毒品
Theodora. Because what else would she be doing
以及找到新的强♥奸♥受害者
a party apart from selling class-A
来给她的捐款箱里多筹点钱之外
and trying to find new rape victims to put some dollar
-她还能干什么呢 -她可以庆祝
- into her little donation pot? - She could be celebrating.
庆祝什么
Celebrating what?
她的生活就像网飞里的真实犯罪纪录片一样值得庆祝
Her life is about as celebratory as a true-crime documentary on Netflix.
我去趟厕所
I'm going to go toilet, yeah?
太绝了
Oh, shit.
来吧 埃及和厄瓜多尔混血
Come on, Egyptuador!
老兄
Yes, mate! Hey!
你今晚开心吗
You having a good night?
-你今晚开心吗 -开心
- You having a good night? - Yeah. Yeah?
你呢
You?
没什么可抱怨的
Yeah, man, can't complain.
-里面沸腾了 -小贝 抱歉
- It's boiling in there. - Bells, Bells, sorry.
-我能去你卧室里待一会儿吗 -可以
- Can I go in your bedroom for a bit? - Yeah.
-有点头疼 -好 你过得开心吗
- Got a headache. - Sure. Are you having a good time?
开心
Yeah, yeah.
怎么了
What's wrong?
-派对真棒 -我知道
- What a party. - I know, right?
-我去抽根烟 -我们不抽烟
- I'm going to smoke, if... - Yeah, we're not smokers.
只抽电子烟
V for vape.
当然
Ah, yeah, course.
那我去外面
OK, well, I'll be, outside.
-我该让她走吗 -不不不
- Shall I tell her to go? - No, no, no.
只要你相信他 我同意她留在这里
I'm happy for her to be here as long as you trust her.
-你相信她吗 -我为什么不相信她
- Do you trust her? - Why wouldn't I trust her?
因为过去发生的事
Because of things that have happened in the past,
比如诬陷一个黑人做了他没做过的事
like framing a black man for something he never did.
那是很长时间之前的事了
Oh... That was...That was a really long time ago.
在这期间 有什么事解决了吗
And, in between that time, has anything been resolved?
她说什么了吗
Has she even said anything?
-没有 -没错
- No, no. - Exactly.
那她为什么出现在我们家里
Then, why is she all up in our yard,
和我们的朋友跳舞 沉浸在气氛中
dancing with our friends, consuming the vibes,
-吃着食物 -她付了钱的
- consuming the food? - Well, she paid for the food.
那她为什么如此友好 给你帮助
Yeah, even that, though. Why is she being nice and supportive?
她在隐藏什么
What is she hiding?
我觉得我们该去舞池里解决我们的问题
Think we need to resolve our problems on the dance floor.
-好吧 小心点 -来吧
- OK. Just be careful. - Come on.
达蒙
太神奇了 我刚还在想你
That's mad. I was just thinking about you.
我一直想跟你说声抱歉
Yeah, I've been wanting to say sorry
那天之后我就消失了
for disappearing after... You know.
我想跟你说声谢谢
And I wanted to say thank you.
谢谢
Thank you?
谢谢你这么酷
Yeah, for being so cool, you know?
我遇到了一个人
Yo, I met someone,
我不在乎
and I don't care, you know?
我一点也不在乎
I don't give a fuck.
我就做我自己 我不听从任何人的意见
I'm doing me and I'm not listening to anything anyone has to say,
你知道我的意思吗
do you know what I mean?
埃及和厄瓜多尔混血 你过得开心吗
Oh, Egyptuador! You having fun?
我非常开心
Yeah, I'm having a good time.
-再来点酒吗 -我不用了
- More wine? - Nah. I'm good, you know.
我在找厕所
I'm actually trying to find your toilet.
左手边第一个门
Oh, yeah, it's, ah, first door on the left.
-这边吗 -是的
- This side? - Yeah.
抱歉老兄 我以为这里是厕所
Oh, sorry, mate. I thought this was the toilet.
我喜欢你反♥人♥类♥的视频
I prefer your anti-man videos.
萨姆森
Ah, Samson!
这并不是一个负面因素 因为农作物
It's not exactly a bad cause because crops are...
在死亡 所以...
dying and shit, so...
我没有花♥园♥ 没有农作物
I don't have garden, I don't see crops.
萨姆森
Samson!
这是真的 从地球的角度来说 我们完了
It's a thing. You know, planet-wise, we are fucked.
他们是花钱请你说这个吗
Is this what they're paying you to say?
西奥 替我说两句
Theo, back me up.
说不了 我吃饭呢
Ah, I can't. I'm eating.
我想说的是 如果你深入...
Look, all I'm saying is if you deep it...
姐妹 我求你深入了解一下历史
Sis, deep history, I beg!
我来告诉你一些关于素食主义和气候专家的事
Let me tell you something about the vegan and the climateer.
好的 萨姆森牧师
Yes, Pastor Samson.
他们喜欢怅惘未来
Well, they love looking into the future,
但他们不在乎过去
but they don't care about the past,
因为过去看起来不太高贵
because they don't look too noble back there.
剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表