剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表
意大利 奥斯蒂亚
-都还行吗 -都挺好的
- Everything OK for you? - Tutto bene.
特里
刚降落
三个月前
我可以毁掉你
第一季 第三集
别忘记那片海
你还有自己的浴室
Even got your own bathroom.
两张床 两个浴缸
Two-bed, two-fuckin'-bath.
我的天啊
Jesus is Lord.
这太豪华了 宝贝
Nah, this is mad, fam.
-是啊 -这些都能...
- Yeah. - And this is all...?
都能报销
Expenses.
这就是持有黑卡的人的生活吗
Is this what the black card is doing these days?
瞬间买♥♥下一切
Just like, pew, deposit?
厉害吧
It's mad.
太厉害了
Maaaaaaad.
这是弱势群体的特权
The privilege of the underprivileged.
我什么时候能拥有自己的特权
When's my own privilege arriving?
来了 特里
Oh, Terry, it's here.
来了
It's here!
如果你写的东西要被拍出来
If anything you've ever written gets read to an audience,
最好是我来演
I'd better be performing that shit.
不 我们共生共死
No, your birth is my birth.
我们同求同梦 亲爱的
Your death is my death, G.
我只想做自己热爱的...
I just want to do what I love...
你做到了 你演了那部戏 你太棒了
You do, you did that play, you were amazing.
-还得到了薪水 -你还得到了薪水
- And get paid. - You did get paid.
薪水
Paaaid.
我要在这张床上操别人
I'm going to need to fuck someone in this bed.
我在这张床上操别人 金主会有意见吗
Will the money people be OK if I fuck someone in this bed?
他们不知道你在这里 所以没事
Well, they don't know you're here. So, yeah, they'll be fine.
我要在这张床上狠狠地操别人
Yeah, I owe it to the bounce to fuck someone in this bed.
这玩意儿有点难受了
Yeah, this is getting uncomfortable.
? It's about time Let's go to the show ?
? Best clothes on for dancing down low ?
? Girl, do you hear? Sleek, debonair ?
? Get up, get up, go bow ?
? Quarter past nine Time to get set ?
? It's time to express the diamonds on your chest ?
? Damn your best dress You're on your whole flex ?
? Cos you ain't goin' home solo ?
? 25 degrees, you're on the fake fur ?
? A fine sleek Sure, will make the boys purr ?
? Hot like danger. ?
玫瑰献给两位姑娘
Una rosa per queste due ragazze.
你有着...
Oh! You have...
来吹吹♥喇♥叭♥
Andiamo trumpet.
我要吃辣香肠
I need pepperoni.
-这是谁 -谁
- Well, who's that? - Who?
-他 -他是服务员
- Him. - It's the waiter!
那就让他把菜单拿来
Then ask him for a menu, then.
可以给我们一份菜单吗
Can we get a menu, then?
小姐 菜单就在桌上
Signorina, the menu is already on the table.
别碰 别碰
Don't touch it. Don't touch it.
不要碰
Just don't touch it.
我还是很饿
I'm still hungry.
别碰
Don't touch it.
女士们 你们需要什么吗
Ladies, hi, do you need anything?
-要水吗 -要 谢谢
- Do you need some water? - Yes, please.
-你们吸了什么 摇♥头♥丸♥吗 -没有 没有
- What'd you guys take, molly? - No.
-没有 -没有
- No. - No.
-我们只是很高兴 -没有
- We're just happy. - No.
好吧 我以为你们...
Oh, OK, I just thought maybe...
我们要想试试呢
Oh, se volessimo?
最适合的地方是篮球场
So the best place to go is the basketball court,
很简单 坐在那里就行
It's really easy, just sit there,
有个人手上有上等好货
and the guy who's got the really good shit is, like,
他是我哥最好的朋友
best friends with my brother.
-我保证会很安全 -好的
- It's all safe, I promise you. - OK.
-薯条... -谢谢
- Le patatine... - Grazie.
请用
There you go.
-请你们的 -真的吗 谢谢你
- On the house. - Whaaaaat? Thank you.
-我去给你拿水 好吗 -好的 谢谢
- I'll get you that order, yeah? - Yes, please. Yes.
-天哪 贝 -上帝是无所不能的
- Jesu Christo, B. - God is omnipotent.
好球 漂亮
Bella! Bravo!
-我们现在做什么 -我们就坐着
- So, what do we do now? - We just sit.
我来上网查一下
Well, I'm going to ask Auntie Google
"我能来点摇♥头♥丸♥吗"用意语怎么说
how to say "can I have some molly" in Italian.
好主意
It's a good plan.
"我能来点摇♥头♥丸♥吗"
"Can I have some molly?"
你看 是那个女孩
Look, there's that girl.
免费薯条姐
Free fries.
你好 免费薯条姐
Hey, free fries.
-我叫玛蒂尔达 -阿♥拉♥贝拉 特里
- It's Matilda. - Matil... Arabella, Terry.
你们真有意思
You guys are funny.
需要帮忙吗 你们想要什么
Do you need help? What do you want?
看情况 都有什么
Oh, it depends. What's, what's there?
马特 你在干什么 过来
Matte, dai che stai a fa,
过来 我给你介绍一下我的新朋友
vieni che ti presento I miei nuovi amici.
-等一下 -快点
- Aspe. - Dai.
看着点比分
Tieni d'occhio il punteggio.
他是比亚焦 他会给你们想要的东西
That's Biagio, he's the one who's going to sort you out.
-你们好 怎么样 -你好
- Ciao. Che sei beh? - Ciao.
说英语吧
English?
你都有什么
So what do you have?
都有 K粉 可♥卡♥因♥ 摇♥头♥丸♥
Normal, ket, coke, MDMA.
是摇♥头♥丸♥吧
Is that molly?
K粉 可♥卡♥因♥ 摇♥头♥丸♥
Ket, coke, molly.
-没问题 -太好了
- Of course. - Great.
姐妹 能报销
Girl, expenses.
这就是生活啊
Bes, bes, bes. Best life.
谢谢你
So, thank you.
多少钱
How much?
谢谢
Thank you.
今晚来吧
Vieni stasera?
-派对吗 -对
- Alla fiesta? - Eh.
不知道呢 之后跟你说
Non lo so... te lo dico dopo.
今晚有一个居家派对
So there's a house party tonight,
如果你们想来的话 记一下我的电♥话♥吧
maybe you take my number if you want to come.
好
Yes.
-给我发短♥信♥ -会的
- Text me. - I will.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
打扰了 可以把你的电♥话♥也给我吗
Excuse me. Can I get your number as well?
如果我想找你拿货...
What if I want to pick up or...?
这对你们俩来说足够了
You have more than enough for two.
他为什么要管控着毒品
Who is he to try regulate the ting?
行了 我受够了
I'm done, I can't.
我找到了一些地方
I found some places.
白里斯托咖啡馆
Bianco Risto caffe,
T咖啡馆 超浓奥斯蒂亚
T Caffe, Ristretto Ostia.
你搜什么呢 哪里有最美味的卡布奇诺吗
Right, what are you typing in? Best place to have a cappuccino?
我可以给免费薯条姐发短♥信♥ 她是本地人
I can text free fries, she's local.
不行 她会让我们去居家派对的
Nope. She's going to make us go to the house party,
我可不想一晚上都跟打篮球的聊天
and I don't want to be talking to basketball players all night.
-我知道 -也不想脖子疼
- I know. - Or my neck to be hurting me,
-不想大脑极度空虚 渴望物质 -明白
- or for my brain to be parched, thirsty for substance. - I know.
指精神层面的性♥爱♥
相关理论称 普通性♥爱♥是在三维世界里 宏观的性♥爱♥
而量子层面的性♥爱♥不再遵循宏观理论 而是符合量子领域的定律
人们对性♥爱♥的感觉将完全改变
我想要量子层面 要达到我的高度
I want quantum physics, my height.
你想要物质
Yeah, you want... substance.
深度 复杂 谦逊 我的高度
Depth, complexity, humility, my height, my height.
好吧 那我们就去咖啡馆
OK, well, fine, we'll go to the cafe.
那里的天花板都挺低的 是吧
The ceilings are usually low there, isn't it?
我觉得这是故意的
I think they actually do that on purpose
-为了不让篮球运动员进去 -闭嘴
- to keep the basketball players out. - Shut up.
一个能将知名篮球运动员拒之门外的东西
Like a well-known basketball player deterrent,
-低天花板 -篮球运动员...
- the low ceilings. - Wah, wah, wah, basketball player...
剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表