剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表
to ensure there is intention in every word.
如果他们能做到的话
If they can manage it!
我就知道你们喜欢这句
I thought you'd like that one.
这是我在本次峰会上最喜欢的环节
This is my favourite part of the summit,
我们读者能听到创作中的作品
where our readers get to hear work in progress...
这个人真是垃圾
That guy's trash for that, fam.
他都没告诉我他要再操一次
He didn't even tell me he was fucking again.
-他的作品很有影响力... -贝拉
- Who writes powerfully on life... - Bella?
如果我怯场的话 你觉得是现在
If I had stage fright, do you think it'd hit now,
还是我登台之后
or when I step on the stage itself?
扎因·塔林 获得了2017年伯克利第一个图书奖项
Zain Tareen, winner of the Berkeley first book award in 2017.
除非放在寿司盘上 否则我不会生吃他的鸡♥巴♥
I wouldn't have that dick raw, if it came on a sushi platter.
该死的混♥蛋♥ 我紧张死了
Fucking prick! Yeah, I'm nervous as fuck!
还有
And also,
正在创作的书的一个片段
a little snippet of a work in progress...
-贝拉 -来自阿♥拉♥贝拉·埃西杜
- Belles? - From Arabella Essiedu...
-贝拉 我没法上台 -什么
- Bella, I can't go on that stage. - Huh? What?
-我做不到 -将由
- I can't...I can't do it. - Will be read by
英国新兴黑人女演员特里·普拉查德来读
emerging black British actress Terry Pratchard.
-我做不到 贝拉 -什么
- I can't do it, Belles. - What?
上台
Go on that stage.
首先我想对
I'd first like to say thanks...
我的经纪人 苏西·亨尼以及亨尼出版社表示感谢
to my agents, to Susy Henny and Henny House.
我很高兴能与你们这些
I'm very happy to be there with you guys,
很有天赋的作家一起欢聚一堂
among very talented writers.
扎因·塔林是个强♥奸♥犯
Zain Tareen is a rapist.
他在和我做♥爱♥的中途摘下了避孕套
He took a condom off in the middle of having sex with me.
他安抚住我的震惊
He placated my shock and gaslighted me
怀揣着这样的震惊 我没时间去理解
with such intention that I didn't have a second to understand
已经发生的滔天罪行 我相信他是个掠夺者
the heinous crime that had occurred. I believe he is a predator.
已经有另一位女性找到我
One woman has come forward
跟我说了同样的经历 所以我不是第一个
and informed me of the same experience, so I'm not the first.
如果我不抓住这次机会
If I don't take this opportunity
把这件事说出来 我肯定不会是最后一个 他是个强♥奸♥犯
to say this now, I certainly won't be the last. He is a rapist.
不是"差点强♥奸♥" 也不是"有意图强♥奸♥"
Not "rape-adjacent", or "a bit rapey",
在英国的法律下 他是个强♥奸♥犯
he's a rapist, under UK law.
如果在美国 他是"差点强♥奸♥"
If you were in the States, he's "rape-adjacent".
在澳大利亚 是"有意图强♥奸♥"
In Australia, he's "a bit rapey".
你跑不掉了
Oh, no, you don't!
我要让你感受一下
Nah, you're going to feel it.
我要让你感受一下
You're going to feel it!
抱歉等待
Sorry about the wait. So,
我和领导说了一下
I've spoken to a senior officer
现在采集DNA样本已经没有意义了
and, there's no point in us doing a DNA sample.
你刚和他进行了性同意性行为
You just had, consensual sex with him,
所以无法证明别的
so it wouldn't really prove anything other than that.
但接下来要做的是
But what's going to happen is,
我们要让特别调查部门给你打个电♥话♥
we're going to get the Special Unit to give you a call...
我能...
Am I...?
-我能走了吗 -我不能把你留在这儿
- Am I free to go? - Well, I can't keep you here,
如果你想走的话 你可以...
but if you want to go, you can...
等一下 我要...
Just one second. I'm just going to...
-没事的 我... -不不不 我去...
- Oh, no, it's fine. I... - No, no, no, I've got to...
我去找个人带你出去
I've got to get someone to show you out.
为了理解已经发生的滔天罪行...
To understand the heinous crime that had occurred...
太疯狂了
Insane.
-你火遍全网 -我死了 贝拉
- You've literally broken the internet. - I am dead, Bella!
-太疯狂了 -我被做成了动图 贝拉
- Crazy! - I am a gif, Bella.
-我被做成了动图 -特里 我看到了
- I'm a gif! - Yeah, Terry, I saw it.
-我死了 -推特今晚肯定会杀了我
- I died! - Twitter is going to kill me tonight!
-他逃跑被人做成了表情包 -在哪儿
- They've made a meme of him running away. - Where's that?
妈妈知道我是强♥奸♥犯后的反应
-我没看到 -我发私信给你了
- I haven't seen that. - I've just DM'd it.
锡安 我刚看到了
Sion, I just saw it.
-抱歉 我死了 -这件事火了
- Sorry, I'm dead! - Ah, you lit it the fuck up!
有个记者刚刚发了有关这件事的文章
A journalist has just posted an article about it.
你在哪儿读到的
Where did you find that article?
我肯定是查了什么 然后弹出来的
I must have been looking for something and it came up.
特里
快去看你的社交媒体
你体会不到
我在乎你 好吗
I care! I care about you, OK?
但你不能喝陌生人的酒
But you can't walk around taking drinks from strangers!
我喝你的酒的时候 你可没说有问题
You didn't have a problem when I took a drink from you,
你还是个毒贩呢
and you're a drug dealer.
-你把我的生活弄得一团糟 -那怎么了 除了毒贩
- You're fucking up my life! - So, what, don't accept drinks from
别喝别人给的酒吗
anybody apart from drug dealers?
-可真机智啊 -你在说什么 你在说什么
- That's smart. - What are you talking about? What are you talking about?!
-是你说我把你的生活弄得一团糟 -没错 贝拉
- You're the one that said I was fucking up your life! - Yes, Bella.
因为我得去警局
Beacuse I have to go to the station
-提交样本 -我已经说了 我很抱歉
- and do this shit! - I've already told you, I'm sorry.
-我应付不了这个 -你说
- I can't deal with this shit! - Yeah, well, how the fuck do
我做错了什么的时候 你觉得我会有何感受
you think I feel, with you telling me I've done something wrong?
告诉我是我有问题 告诉我...
Telling me there's something wrong with me? Telling me...
-贝拉 -怎么了
- Bella. - What?!
-如果你看着点你的酒 -如果我什么
- If you watched your drink... - If I...what?
如果你看着点你的酒 你就不会被强♥奸♥
If you watched your drink, you wouldn't have been raped!
我不想再和你说话了
I don't want to talk to you again.
? Pink like the inside of your, baby ?
? Pink behind all of the doors, crazy ?
? Pink like the tongue that goes down, maybe ?
? Pink like the paradise found ?
? Pink when you're blushing inside, baby ?
这是位英雄
英雄
棒极了
英雄
棒极了
终于有人发声了
? Pink is the truth you can't hide, maybe ?
棒极了
终于有人发声了
你是我的好女孩
? Pink like the folds of your brain, crazy ?
? Pink as we all go insane ?
? So, here we are in the car ?
? Leaving traces of us ?
? Down the boulevard ?
违背他人意志 或在他人不知情的情况下与其发生性行为
均为性侵 无论男女
如果您或您认识的人遭遇性侵
请及时拨♥打♥110 或寻求当地公♥安♥机关帮助
短♥信♥/微信报♥警♥ 12110
妇联维♥权♥专线 12338
? I wanna fall through the stars ?
? Getting lost in the dark is my favourite part ?
? Let's count the ways we could make this last forever ?
? Sunny, money, keep it funky ?
? Touch your top and let it down ?
? Ah, yeah ?
《刑法》(2015年修正版)第236条规定:
以暴♥力♥、胁迫或者其他手段强♥奸♥妇女的,处三年以上十年以下有期徒刑。
奸♥淫♥不满十四周岁的幼♥女♥的,以强♥奸♥论,从重处罚。
强♥奸♥妇女、奸♥淫♥幼♥女♥,有下列情形之一的,处十年以上有期徒刑、无期徒刑或者死刑:
(一)强♥奸♥妇女、奸♥淫♥幼♥女♥情节恶劣的;
(二)强♥奸♥妇女、奸♥淫♥幼♥女♥多人的;
(三)在公共场所当众强♥奸♥妇女的;
(四)二人以上轮♥奸♥的;
(五)致使被害人重伤、死亡或者造成其他严重后果的。
《刑法》(2015年修正版)第237条规定:
以暴♥力♥、胁迫或者其他方法强制猥亵他人或者侮辱妇女的,处五年以下有期徒刑或者拘役。
聚众或者在公共场所当众犯前款罪的,或者有其他恶劣情节的,处五年以上有期徒刑。
猥亵儿童的,依照前两款的规定从重处罚。
男性受害者也受法律保护
切勿以身试法!
? Some like that... ?
? Ah, ah ?
? Some like that... ?
? Yeah ?
? Some like that Cos, boy, it's cool if you got blue ?
? We got the pink ?
剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表