剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表
Well, get over it, Princess!
你知道我的意思吗
Do you know what I mean?
现在伊♥拉♥克♥还有战争
There's wars going on in Iraq,
而你在上演一出戏码 就因为有人
and you're making a big old drama cos some bloke slipped a pill
在你酒里下了药 想在夜店里把你操了
in your drink and wants to fuck your brains out in a nightclub?
该死的婊♥子♥
Stupid bitch!
外面还有许多流浪汉
There's people that are...that are homeless out there.
你知道我的意思吗
Do you know what I mean?
你想过上他们的生活 你想过上我的生活
You want to try living that life. You want to try living mine.
该死的蠢公主
Fucking silly little princess.
自我良好的臭婊♥子♥
Fucking self-entitled whore!
你就是这种人 你是个
That's what you are. You're a...
愚蠢的婊♥子♥
dumb little whore.
你很蠢 很傻...
You're just a dumb, stupid...
小婊♥子♥ 大卫
little whore, David.
你就是这种人
That's what you are!
不许告诉别人 大卫
Don't you tell anyone, David.
这是我们的秘密 如果你告诉别人
This is our secret, and if you tell anyone...
如果你告诉别人 大卫 我就杀了你
If you tell anyone, David, I will fucking kill you.
你毫无价值
You're worthless... !
你毫无价值 大卫
You're not worth anything, David!
你毫无价值
You're fucking worthless!
? Rain come down ?
? Get your man laid down ?
男卫
警♥察♥ 进来了
Police. Go in here.
开门
Open up.
我接受了许多次治疗
I had done lots of therapy.
在监狱中这是强制的
It's compulsory in prison.
你为何入狱
What were you in for?
只是强♥奸♥
Just... rape.
我没做什么其他的事 只是...
I don't do anything else. Just the...
许多种不同的强♥奸♥
many different types of rape.
好吧
Okay.
约会强♥奸♥
Date rape...
配偶强♥奸♥
spousal rape.
狱中强♥奸♥ 偿还强♥奸♥...
Prison rape, payback rape...
欺骗强♥奸♥ 诚挚强♥奸♥
rape by deception, corrective rape.
特里来电
有人让我进门还真不习惯
Not used to people letting me inside their homes,
更何况进卧室了
let alone their bedrooms.
我不习惯人们对我友好
I'm not used to people being nice to me.
-大卫 -比方说你为什么...
- David... - For example, why am I...
允许我坐在床上
allowed to sit on your bed?
这不对
It's...it's not...It's not right.
你为什么不害怕
Why...why aren't you scared? You know...
好像是...
It's like...
如果你不害怕的话
It's like if you're not scared,
我都不知道该怎么办了
I don't know how I'm meant to be, you know?
这不对劲 对吗
It's not right... this, is it?
我什么都不想做
I...I don't want to do anything...
不想对你做 也不想和你做任何事
to you, or... or with you. I just...
我不想让你离开我
I just... I-I don't want you to leave me.
警♥察♥
Police!
-发生了什么 我很害怕 -开门
- W-what's happening? I-I'm scared. - Open up!
你不会离开我的 对吗 请别离开我
You won't leave me, will you? Please don't leave me!
开门 警♥察♥
Open up! Police!
-我去楼上 -开门
- I'm going upstairs. - Open up.
走吧
Come on.
好
Right.
好 老兄 好
Right, mate. Right.
这鸟真吵
That is such a loud bird.
你要去酒吧盯着吗
You off to do your bar watch thing?
是啊 你想来吗
Yeah. You want to come?
你知道我不怎么出门的
You know I don't go out much.
如果你改变主意了随时欢迎
Well, the invite's there if you change your mind.
干杯
Cheers!
看我 看着我
Eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes...
我在想
I was thinking...
回到意大利
back to Italy.
还记得我那次三人行吗
And... remember that threesome I had?
我觉得他们骗了我
I think they tricked me.
他们骗了我
The literally... tricked me.
我感觉像是被洗劫了一样
And I feel a bit mugged off.
我可能要加入西奥多拉的小组
I might pop into Theodora's group.
因为这不符合犹太教教规
Cos that ting was not kosher.
你觉得她介意吗
Do you think she'd mind?
我不觉得她会介意
I don't think she'd mind at all.
我觉得你们俩可能会相处得很好
I think you two would probably really get on.
我们不要想得那么远
Let's not go that far.
你喝什么
What are you drinking?
-我吗 -是的
- Me? - Yeah.
-我吗 -是的 你喝什么
- Me? - Yes, what are you drinking?
橘子花...
Gin and orange...
金汤力吧 谢谢你
Gin and tonic. Thank you.
能给我来两杯金汤力吗
Can I get two G and T's, please?
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
-你叫什么 -帕特里克
- What's your name? - Uh... Patrick.
你还好吗
You all right?
还好 我只是...
Yeah, I just...
你...
Were you...
希望我半夜溜走吗
hoping I'd creep out in the night?
不希望
No.
很好
Good.
除非你让我走 否则我不会走的
I'm not going to go unless you tell me to.
走
Go.
好
Okay.
好
Right.
好 老兄
Right, mate.
这鸟真吵
That is such a loud bird.
我想知道它打哪儿来的
I wonder where it's coming from.
你今晚打算做什么
What's on the menu tonight then?
去酒吧盯着吗
You off to do your bar watch thing?
不
No...
我不打算回去了 我在歇着
I'm actually not going back, I'm just chillin'.
你呢
You?
你知道我不怎么出门的
You know I don't go out much.
过来 老兄
Get over here, mate.
这是为什么
What's that for?
我也不知道
I dunno.
喜欢
Fancy some Kurz?
动画片和物理
Animation and physics...
一语双关吗
at the same time?
当然了 老兄
Abso-fucking-lutely, mate.
-贝拉 -礼物
- Bella... - Present, present.
发♥售♥前给你
Before it all kicks off.
姐妹
Gi-i-i-irl!
你选了这个封面
Oh, you went with this cover.
太好了
Okinch...
-打开看看 -好
- Open it. - Okay.
"我们共生共死 我们同求同梦
"Your birth is my birth, your death is my death.
这本书献给
This book is dedicated to
特里 我最好的朋友"
Terry, my best friend".
我要哭了 我哭了
I'm going to cry... I'm crying!
我真以为你要把这本书献给
I really thought you were going to dedicate it
那个意大利混♥蛋♥
to that Italian piece of shit!
宝贝
Oh, bae!
-早上好 -早
- Good morning! - Morning.
早
Morning.
好消息 老消息
For good news, for old news...
还有让你很惊讶的消息
for news that takes you by surprise.
瓦堡是你分享所有消息的最佳平台
Any news is best shared with Vomble.
不限流量数据以及最低价的预付费套餐
剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表