剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表
垃圾
Rubbish.
?我的酒杯在哪里 你看不到我在喝酒吗?
? Where is my shot glass? Can't you see I'm drinking shots? ?
?我的酒杯在哪里 你看不到我在喝酒吗?
? Where is my shot glass? Can't you see I'm drinking shots? ?
?我的酒杯在哪里?
? Where is my shot glass? ?
?你看不到我在喝酒吗?
? Can't you see I'm drinking shots? ?
?我的酒杯在哪里 你没看到我在喝酒吗?
? Where is my shot glass? Can't you see I'm drinking shots? ?
-可♥卡♥因♥还是摇♥头♥丸♥ -或者两个混一起
- Coke or molly? - Or their love child.
不能两个一起 大♥麻♥还没代谢掉
We can't have both. Weed ain't even left my system yet.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
摇♥头♥丸♥和今晚的气氛很搭
And molly would go quite well with the tones of the evening.
准备好了吗
Ready?
你说得太简单了
You're being reductive.
-没 我就这么一说 -小贝
- No, I'm just... I'm just saying. - Bells.
我们的职业不同 你嘴里叼根烟
Our careers are different, you put a fag in your mouth
坐在键盘前敲两下 工作就完成了
and you sit on a keyboard and boom, you're sorted.
-而我... -这挺好的
- And I'm being... - Which is great.
-你说得太简单了 -但演员就不同了
- reductive, OK. - But as an actor, it's different
因为我们完全依赖于别人的选择
cos we are completely reliant on other people's choices.
权力都在他们手中 人人皆知
They have all the fucking power, everybody knows that.
所以你自己的职业
So, you don't, what, you got zero responsibility
你却一点都管不了吗
over your own career, not a shred?
-当然... -怎么
- Obviously... - Right.
-我可以管一点 -肯定的
- I have a shred. - Yeah, exactly.
-一点就够了 -没错 没错
- So that shred is everything. - Yes, yes.
我突然明白了
It's hit me.
没错 就这一点
Exactly, that shred,
控制你能做的 不多不少
control what you can, no more, no less.
什么
What?
你嗨了
You rolling?
我什么感觉都没有
I don't feel anything,
也许我应该...
maybe I sh...
来了
Yeah.
妙啊
Amaze.
现在的感觉太妙了
We're doing amazing things.
没错
Yeah.
你真让我开心
You are so uplifting.
谢谢
Thanks.
我可真会夸人
I said that so nicely.
的确如此
You really did.
控制一下你的下巴
Control your jaw.
没错 控制你能做的
Exactly, OK, control what you can,
不多也不少
no more, no less.
-控制一下你的下巴 -你是说真的吗
- Control your jaw. - Oh, really?
-想找张桌子坐吗 -什么
- Want to get a table? - What?
-找张桌子 -桌子
- A table! - Table!
再来 再来 再来
Get it, get it, get it! Get it, get it!
-你不能这么做 -抱歉 抱歉
- You shouldn't do that. - Oh, sorry, sorry! Yeah.
不好意思
Sorry.
喝的在哪儿
Where the drink?
我忘了
I forgot!
什么
What?!
真的吗
For real?
我再去买♥♥
Let me go back!
你好
Ciao.
你好
Ciao, ciao!
没错
Oh, ah, si!
德雷克[著名说唱歌♥手]Yes! Drake!
德雷克 德雷克
Drake. Drake!
我爱你 我爱死你了
I love you! I fucking love you.
-我跟你说什么来着 -抱歉
- What'd I say to you? - Oh, sorry!
-调音师不能喝酒 -对不起
- DJ no drink! - Sorry.
-下来 -好的 抱歉 对不起
- Hey, come down! - OK, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!
我要走了
I'm leaving!
-我也爱你 -什么
- I love you too! - What?
不是 贝拉 我要走了
No, Bella, I'm leaving!
他们要演《汉密尔顿》 那个音乐剧
They're going to play Hamilton, the musical!
你们看到我朋友了吗
Have, have, have you seen my friend?
你们看到我朋友了吗
Have you seen my friend?
你们看到我朋友了吗
Have you seen my friend?
-特里 -特里
- Terry? - Terry?
-你在找你朋友吗 -她走了
- Stai cercando il tuo amico? - Se n'e andata.
继续直行
Continue straight.
前方四百米处 从左边出去
In 400 metres, exit left.
在第一个路口左转
Take the first left.
-她来了 -好 我去里面等你
- Eccola. - Va bene, ci vediamo dentro.
你真漂亮
Wow, you're beautiful.
你叫什么 我叫乔瓦尼
What's your name? My name is Giovanni.
我爱喝激浪饮料
I like Mountain Dew.
什么
What?
激浪饮料 是一种美国的碳酸饮料
Mountain Dew, it's an American soft drink.
最初的配方在1940年问世
The original formula was made in 1940,
他们在1958年改进了配方
and, er, they revised the formula in 1958.
-你疯了吗 -没有
- Are you crazy? - No.
但我想要人陪我
But I could do with some company.
-你在找你朋友吗 -是的
- You look for your friend? - Yeah.
-你从美国来吗 -伦敦
- So you from America? - London.
伦敦 真的吗
London? Really?
你真漂亮
You're beautiful.
你在这里做什么
Hey, what are you doing here?
我在这儿工作
I'm working here.
我是个作家 我有时喜欢四处走走
I'm a writer. Oh. I just like to go away sometimes,
感受不同的能量
feel different energy.
你想感受一下我的能量吗
Do you want to feel my energy?
来吧
Come on.
-你喝什么 -金汤力
- What you drinking? - G&T.
金汤力 好 我马上回来
G&T, OK, I'll be back.
能跟我也跳支舞吗
Do I get a dance too?
抱歉 我只是情不自禁
Pardon, I, I just couldn't help myself.
我明白 我也是一样
I understand, I am the same.
-这杯酒还是你的 -谢谢
- It's still yours. - Thank you.
在意大利 打断别人跳舞很没礼貌
In Italy, it's rude to interrupt a dance.
没错 如果你不介意的话
Now, that is correct, so if you don't mind,
我们再跳一会儿
I'll have you in my arms a little longer.
-你住在哪 -我不知道 在我的...
- Where do you live here? - I don't know, it's in my...
-地址是哪里 -在护照上
- Where is your address? - Passport.
左转
Left.
?我不想说再见?
? I don't want to say goodbye ?
?我就站在这 苦想为什么?
? So I'm just standing here wondering why ?
?不想看着你哭?
? Just don't like to see when you cry ?
你怎么搞到这首歌♥的
You? How've you got this song?
你都不知道这歌♥
You don't know this song.
?足以?
? Enough ?
?因为你错了?
? Cos you're wrong ?
?我隐藏得好?
? I just hide it good ?
好吧
OK!
?因为我深知这是你想要的 姑娘?
? Cos I know that's what you need, girl ?
如果你偷看 我绝对会杀了你
If you look, I swear to God, I will fucking kill you.
糟糕
Shit.
小偷
Thief.
特里
Terry?
如果她不在 我就要报♥警♥了
If she is not here, I'm calling the police.
那你先跟我说一声 我好逃跑
If you do, let me know so I can get out of here.
我忙着呢
Hi, I'm busy!
老天啊 你们好 先生们
Ras and clat. Hello, gentlemen.
打包带走的卡布奇诺 量子层面
Cappuccino to go? Quantum Physics?
爱因斯坦形容量子纠缠是鬼魅般的超距作用
量子纠缠指当几个粒子在彼此相互作用后
由于各个粒子所拥有的特性已综合成为整体性质
无法单独描述各个粒子的性质 只能描述整体系统的性质
量子纠缠是一种纯粹发生于量子系统的现象 在经典力学里 找不到类似的现象
-我忙着呢 -鬼魅般的超距作用- I'm busy. - Spooky action at a distance.
出去 出去 快点出去
Get back. Get back. Yeah, you go back in there.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah, yeah.
你想喝杯酒吗
剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表