剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表
一开始动作很小 没法阻止
It's hard to stop it when it starts off so small.
-史蒂夫就是这样 -还记得吗 侵犯者都要...
- Steve's like that. - Remember, all aggressors...
鲍勃鲍勃 抱歉
Bob, Bob, sorry.
我把鲍勃拉到一边 问他"你能停下来吗"
I took Bob aside, I said, "can you stop?"
我还没说完 他就一脸惊恐
Barely finished speaking before he's looking all horrified,
说他也不会跟我说话了 因为那样更安全
saying he'll never talk to me again cos it's safer,
看我的眼神好像我是疯子一样
looking at me like I'm crazy.
或许鲍勃确实认为你是疯子
Well, Bob probably does think you're crazy.
他认为这没有必要
He thinks this is all a little uncalled for
私人空间的问题有点太过了
and this personal space thing is all going a bit too far.
他非常坚信他的想法
And he's very confident in his view
因为他自己已经探索出
because he's gone exploring to see for himself what boundaries
女性会抨击的底线和侵犯行为是什么
and violations these women might be banging on about,
因为鲍勃已经深入探索过了
because Bob's thorough.
在他的探索中
And on his explorations,
鲍勃发现了把他和其他东西分隔开的线
Bob found the line that separated him from everything else.
他并没有跨过这条线 而是踮起脚尖在上面走
Rather than crossing it, he tiptoed on it
而他体验到了在边线上行走的快♥感♥
and he experienced this feeling of being on the boundary...
在边界上行走的快♥感♥
on the border...
就在这条线上 不在左边 也不在右边
right on the line of being neither in one place or another,
他看到了在这个灰色地带 所有事都是模糊的
and saw how, in this grey area, where nothing was quite clear,
所有人也都不清楚
no-one could be clear.
他说不清 也听不懂我们的话
He can't articulate, follow our words,
他不知道他具体做了什么
he couldn't pinpoint exactly what
让我们感到如此越界
it was he did that we felt was so wrong.
所以鲍勃认为你疯了
So, yeah, Bob thinks you're crazy.
他认为他是这个房♥间里最聪明的人
Yeah, he thinks he's the smartest man in the room
知道所有事情
who knoweth all the things,
因为鲍勃已经观察到了细节
because Bob has observed the detail.
我们得开始观察鲍勃
We have to start observing Bob...
告诉他
telling him...
我们也看到了细节
we do see the detail.
我们看到了你 鲍勃 如果我们看到了你
We see you, Bob. And if we see you,
意味着我们和你一样
it means we are right there with you
踮着脚尖在线上行走 就在你身后
tiptoeing in line, right behind you,
在那里 规则 声明
and, in that place, where rules, clarity,
法律和距离就不复存在了
law and separation cease to exist,
我们要先你展示什么叫侵犯
we will show you exactly what we mean by violation.
我可以毁掉你
第一季 第八集
我们都在这条线上 性就像光谱
We're all somewhere on a line. Sexuality's a spectrum.
线 光谱 边界
-我们都在光谱上 -真的吗
- We're all on the spectrum. - Really?!
我不知道 我们都去做♥爱♥吧
I had no idea. Let's all have sex.
我不懂这对你们俩来说为什么是个大事 你们都是直的
I don't know why it's a big deal for you two. You're straight.
我不是直的 我只是喜欢鸡♥巴♥
I'm not straight, I just love dick.
我有鸡♥巴♥ 那...
Yeah, and I have dick, so...
我弟弟也有 有什么意义呢
So does my brother, but what's the point in hand?
意义就是
The point in hand is that,
在被男人性侵之后 现在对我来说
as you know, sex with men is not safe for me right now,
和男人做♥爱♥不太安全
after being sexually assaulted by one of them,
-所以我想和女性做♥爱♥ -女性
- so I'd like to have sex with... a female. - A female!
我死了
I'm dead.
我弟弟的鸡♥巴♥ 我弟弟的鸡♥巴♥
My brother's dick, my brother's dick, my brother's dick.
胸和逼 胸和逼
Boobs and a vag, boobs and a vag, boobs and a vag.
你的鼻孔在张大 你真恶心
Your nostrils are flaring. You're disgusting!
撸管吧 求你了 离女性远一点
Wank. Just wank, please, and leave the females alone.
你说撸管是吗
Say wank, yeah?
撸管是吗
Wank, yeah?
你要去哪儿
Where are you going? Where are you going?
-你怎么样 -你好
- Yo, what's good? - Hey!
你好 你的耳朵痒吗 我刚才在想你
Hey. Are your ears itchy? I was just thinking about you.
真的吗 不痒
Really? Um, no, they're not itchy.
-你的呢 -不痒
- Are yours? - No.
你刚刚划过我的脑海 所以我觉得...
And you just crossed my mind, so I guess that is...
我的天
Oh, my God!
-天哪 心碎了 -失望吧
- Oh, fuck. Heartbroken. - Gutted.
你和别人在一起吗 你的眼神飘忽不定
Are you...are you with people? Your eyes are sort of darting around.
是的 很抱歉
Yeah. Yeah, I'm sorry.
-我现在和几个朋友在一起 -好吧
- I'm just with a couple of friends at the moment, so... - Ah, right.
我也得去工作了
I'd better get back to work anyway.
你今天晚上想出来吗
Do you...do you by any chance want to go out tonight?
-我很想出来 -好
- I'd really like that. - Yeah.
我也是 我今晚没事
Yeah, me too. Yeah, I'll be free.
好 我们晚点再聊
Good. I'll talk to you later, yeah?
我死了 我死了
I'm dead, I'm dead.
我的天 我死了
Oh, my God. I'm dead!
怎么了
What?
喂
Hello?
恭喜
Congratulations!
-谢谢 -男孩还是女孩
- Thanks. - Oh! Girl or boy?
-你现在知道吗 -是女孩
- Do you know yet? - It's a girl.
-你好 -双份恭喜
- Hello. - Double congratulations.
你好 我的天啊
Hello! Oh, my God!
感谢你今天过来
Thanks for coming today.
告诉我你们要走了
Tell me you guys get to leave.
是的 祝福你
We do. Bless you.
-我们得怀孕 -你的怀孕就是我的事业
- We need to be pregnant baes. - Literally, your birth is my cause.
-我们做个油管频道照片墙页面 怀孕的宝贝 -当然
- We'll do a YouTube channel and an Insta page, pregnant baes. - Obviously.
-我的天啊 就这么定了 -支持我们 我喜欢
- Oh, my God. Do it. - Endorse us. I love it.
你们会记录对方的生产吗
Oh, are you going to, like, film each other's births?
-我们吗 我不觉得我们会... -好吧
- Us? I don't think that's our... - Oh, ok.
我们会这么做 我们很喜欢这样
That's our shit. We're kind of trashy like that.
-我们可能会... -当然 抱歉
- Yeah, we probably should... - Yes, no, of course. Yeah. Sorry.
我要给你读一份我们做过的事的总结
I'm going to read you a summing up of what we've done.
距离我们第一次见面已经过去九个月了
I appreciate it's been nine months since your first interview.
我们一开始的调查是找到犯罪行为发生的地点
The initial inquiries we made were to find out where the crime took place.
我们确实在监控摄像上追踪到了你
We did manage to trace you quite successfully on CCTV.
我们仔细调查了监控摄像
We scrutinised that CCTV
并确定了一个可能的嫌疑人
and potentially identified a possible suspect who was
因为在附近犯过相似的罪行 已经被在押候审了
already on remand for a very similar offence in a nearby area.
是的 就是你们逮捕的那个
Yeah, that's the one you arrested.
他被审讯了 他的DNA也被采集了
He was interviewed and his DNA was taken.
我们和法医进行了多次交谈
We had numerous conversations with forensic scientists to decide
为了决定你的哪件私人物品
which items of your personal belongings were best suited
-最适合去检查任何类型的... -法兰绒
- to examine and where we might find any kind of... - The flannel.
-你们检测了法兰绒 -是的
- When you tested the flannel. - Yes.
然后法医在法兰绒上检测到了精♥液♥
Subsequently, forensics detected semen on the flannel.
对于普通的案子 我们可以把它上传到DNA数据库中
In a normal case, we could just upload it onto a DNA database
等待匹配结果的到来
and wait for a match to come along.
但不幸的是 检测到的DNA极其微量
But unfortunately, the DNA detected wasn't substantial enough
不够建立大规模比对 所以我们唯一的办法就是
to conduct a mass comparison, so our only option was to directly
直接将嫌犯的DNA与样本比对
compare individual DNA profiles with the sample.
我们问过你性侵发生时有没有性同意的性♥伴♥侣♥
We asked about any consensual partners at the time of the assault.
比亚焦
Biagio.
是的 他去了警局 他的DNA在意大利被提取
Yeah. He did go into a station and his DNA was taken in Italy.
无法匹配 不匹配
It didn't match. It was a negative match.
然后我们比对了
Subsequently, we compared the DNA results
已逮捕嫌犯的DNA
with the suspect already under arrest.
还是不匹配 很不幸的是
That was also negative, so, unfortunately,
调查没有任何进展
that line of investigation didn't go anywhere.
所以这不再是一起进行中的调查
So, it's no longer an active investigation.
我很抱歉告诉你这样的信息
I'm really sorry to give you that kind of information.
我们从法医那里拿回了你的私人物品
We...we have your belongings back from forensics.
你想拿回去吗
Would you like them back?
你怎么样 宝贝 如果你想聊天就跟我聊天
How are you doing, bae? If you want to chat, chat.
如果你想哭就哭
If you want to cry, you can cry.
我不知道再待在这里
Cos, I mean, I don't know how
对你来说好不好
healthy it is to be here any longer.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean? Cos I'm like,
我知道这个事情不是很妙
I know the story hasn't been sweet
我们在这里逗留了一小时了 所以我在想
剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表