剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表
and we've been here lingering for an hour, so I'm like,
"把阿♥拉♥贝拉带出警局吧
"Let's transport Arabella out of the police station
带到一个能激发欢乐的环境里"
into an environment that sparks joy."
-我得走了 -太好了
- I need to leave. - Yeah, yeah. Good.
去打辆车 目的地是"自护"
Get a taxi. Destination -- self-care.
-刷爆我的卡 -宝贝 我没有 我挺你
- Maxed out my cards. - Bae, I haven't. I've got you.
-有件事 -说吧
- There is something. - OK. Go on.
-我不能说 -你想过来跟我耳语吗
- I can't say it. - Do you want to come and whisper it to me?
-贝拉 我听不到 -我需要一张去意大利的机票
- Bella, I can't hear you. - I need a plane ticket to Italy.
贝拉
Bella...
-怎么了 -意大利有什么
- What? - What is it about Italy?
你知道意大利有什么
You know what it is about Italy.
贝拉 听着 我不懂
Bella, man! Bella, listen. I don't understand.
他的活儿很好 你深陷其中
His dick game was strong. You fell, hook, line and sinker.
但现在是时候让他陷进来了
But now, it's time to sink him, hook, line and sink him.
这个人告诉你 你毒瘾很严重
This is the same guy, yeah, that told you you had a drug problem
同时又卖♥♥给你毒品
and then sold you drugs in the same breath.
-不是同时 -什么
- It wasn't in the same breath. - What?
是同一晚 这二者是不同的
It was in the same night, which is different.
听着 他是个伪君子
Listen, he's a hypocrite.
他在控制你
He's controlling.
待在一个控制狂瘾君子身边对你的恢复有好处吗
Is being around a controlling hypocrite good for your recovery?
我查查恢复工具箱
Let me just check the recovery tool box.
"待在肯定你的人的身边"
Ooh! "Surround yourself with people who affirm you."
-是指你吗 -是的
- And that's... you? - Yes.
-是你吗 -是的
- That's you? - Yes, it is.
所以如果你在我最需要肯定的时候
So, if you were to suddenly not affirm me
没有肯定我
when I needed affirmation the most,
会不会让你成为我该远离的人
it would make you someone I should stay away from,
让你成为控制狂和瘾君子
and a bit controlling and hypocritical?
? When they wanna watch face they double click on my avi ?
? I've always been too on my name Shoulda been Tinashe ?
? I told 'em I'll never change I gave it all to my cabby ?
? I whip it up in the kitchen I shoulda got me a Grammy ?
? I'm boasy, you know me Never get too cosy ?
? Don't mention my name Just come and approach me ?
? I'm not that type to type in emojis ?
? You ain't important I'm gonna leave you in a lower key ?
? It's not my b-day but I got my cake up ?
? I dropped out the weave and I left the make-up ?
您的司机已经到达
? Everyday scheme from the time you wake up ?
? Your full-time job shoulda been a hater ?
来的路上怎么样 挺好的吗
How's the journey? Was it all right?
挺好的 谢谢你
Yeah, yeah, it was good, thank you.
天啊 你第一次这么近距离看我的脸
Oh, my God. You're seeing my face up close for the first time.
-我太丑了 -没有 你在说什么 你很漂亮
- I'm shitting it. - Don't. What you talking about? You're stunning.
你懂的 面纱褪去之后总是一张一言难尽的脸
Oh, well, you know. Nerve-racking when the veil goes...
你很漂亮 我喜欢你的头发
You're gorgeous. I love your hair.
别说你喜欢我的头发
Don't say that you like my hair.
我知道不可能有人喜欢我的头发
It's the only thing I know cannot be liked by anybody.
-太难看了 -什么
- It's awful! - What?
我包里有个帽子 我就是这么讨厌我的头发
I have a hat in my bag. That's how much I hate my hair.
-你包里还带着帽子吗 -每次约会都会带
- You carry a hat in your bag? - On every one of these things.
是吗 怎么戴上啊
Oh, yeah? So, how does that work?
我坐在你对面 如果我看到你眼睛盯着我的头发
Well, I sit across from you and if I see your eyes darting up to my hair,
我就找个借口去洗手间
then I excuse myself to the toilet
然后戴着这个回来
and I come back... like this.
真的
Seriously.
我尽量让我们双方都读过一段愉快的时光
I like to do what I can to make it a pleasurable experience for both parties.
-愉快的时光 -是的
- A pleasurable experience? - Yeah.
我们应该喝一杯 你喝什么
All right. Well... we should drink to that. What are you having?
金汤力就行 谢谢你
A G&T would be amazing. Thank you.
你喜欢白人女孩吗
Well, are you into white girls?
黑人女孩
Black girls?
你对希腊女孩有特殊癖好吗
Do you have a particular interest in Greek girls?
我挺开放的
I'm pretty open.
我都喜欢
I'm into everything.
但你现在和我在一起
But you're here with me.
-是啊 -走路送我回家
- Yeah. - Walking me home.
你呢 你喜欢什么类型吗
What about you? Do you have a type?
我喜欢棱角分明的男生
I'm into guys with some edge.
我喜欢黑人
I'm into black guys.
你能看出来吗
Could you tell?
你让我走着送你回家
Well, you let me walk you home.
我真的很喜欢黑人
I'm really into black guys.
那就是我
Well, yeah, that's...that's me.
没错 所以在哪儿...
Yeah, exactly, so where the...?
右边右边 是的
Destra! Destra! Destra! Si.
你能停车吗 我知道怎么走了
Can you stop the car, please, cos I know the way from here?
你能不能...
Can you...?
您的国际数据已经用尽
Your international data has run out.
请...
Please...
比亚焦
Biagio!
比亚焦
Biagio?
你好
So... hi.
我不知道
I...I don't know.
-贝拉 -该死
- Bella? - Fuck!
该死
Shit.
你好
Hi!
你好
Ciao.
用力
Harder.
用力
Harder.
我有金酒 可以吗
I've got gin. Is that all right?
贝拉 你在这里干什么
Bella, what the fuck are you doing here?!
-过来 -我...
- Come here. - I, um...
我只是想道个歉
I just...I just wanted to say sorry. I just...
我来是因为我想道歉
I came because I wanted to apologise.
-对我吗 -是的 因为让你去警局
- To me? - Yeah, for making you go to the police.
-法医 -是的
- Forensic? - Yeah.
你闯入我的家就为了这个
So, you broke into my house for this?
不 我没有...
No, I didn't...
我没闯进来 我记得你把钥匙放哪儿
I didn't break in. I remembered where you kept the key.
我非常需要见你 所以我...
I just really needed to see you, that's why I'm...
带着歌♥曲和歉意出现在你的公♥寓♥里
turning up at your apartment with songs and sorries and...
药
La pillole.
-药 -是的
- Pillole? - Yeah.
你太疯狂了
You're crazy.
你只记住了这个
The only thing you remember!
不 我还记得你最喜欢寺院披萨店
No, I also remembered Pizzeria Il Tempio. It's your favourite.
-是的 -我点了...
- It is. - I ordered...
-因为我等你的时候饿了 -你太疯狂了 你知道的
- cos I was hungry waiting for you. - You're crazy. You know that.
所以你才喜欢我
That's why you like me.
以前喜欢我
Liked me.
可能现在恨我
Probably hate me now.
我永远不会恨你
I could never hate you.
那为什么无缘无故不接我电♥话♥
Ignoring my calls for no reason, then?
我去机场的路上给你打过电♥话♥
I rang you on the way to the airport.
抱歉
Sorry.
-这是什么 -这是
- What is this? - Oh, that's...
抱歉 这是...
Sorry. That's...
我在写的东西
I was just writing on...
没什么
Yeah, nothing.
-为我读出来 -不 我自己都没读一遍
Read it for me. No, I haven't even read it back to myself, so...
我想离你紧一点
I want to be near you.
我不再去派对了
I...I stopped partying.
也不喝酒了
And drinking.
也不抽烟了
And I, um...I stopped smoking.
-我戒烟了 -真的吗
- I stopped smoking. - You did?
-披萨 -你自己来的吗
- Pizza. - You came alone?
是的
Yeah.
你打算待多久
How long do you stay?
你想让我待多久 我就待多久
I stay however long you want me to.
你有现金吗
You good for cash?
-给你 -我可能...
- Here. - I might just...
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好
Ciao.
剧集 | 我可以毁掉你 | 导航列表