剧集 | 难得幸福(2015) | 导航列表
Jonathan?
马提尼
Martini?
再烈点
A little dirty.
伏特加 伏特加
Vodka. Vodka?
杜松子酒 和瑞士人面对面
Gin. Face-to-face with the Swedes
坐在酒吧里擦你丢下的屎屁♥股♥
down at the bar cleaning up your fucking mess.
你连他们的名字都没记住 是吗
You can't remember their names, can you?
- 去你的 汤姆 - 抱歉
- Fuck you, Thom. - Excuse me?
真可惜我们都是婊♥子♥ 是吗 汤姆
'Tis pity we're all whores, isn't it, Thom?
除了你我们都是
Everyone but you.
我必须说 你之前发表的
I must say, that was a stirring oratory
维护动画精灵的演讲可真是激动人心
you delivered earlier on the rights of animated elves.
你舔了我们都舔过的洋屌♥ 汤姆
You suck the same cocks we all do, Thom.
品尝味道并不能让你成为一个更好的人
Wincing at the taste doesn't make you a better man,
只会让你成为一个更烂的婊♥子♥
it only makes you a worse whore.
所以如果你想说我的方法是错的
So if you're gonna show me the error of my ways,
那就去你四居室的雪松甲板上
do it from the cedar deck of your four-bedroom,
做两个半浴室的美国梦吧
two-and-a-half-bath American dream
你赚钱的方式跟我的如出一辙
that you earned the same way I earned mine.
你该多喝点 乔
You should drink more, Jon.
我巴不得
I couldn't possibly.
那是什么
What's that?
只是些气球
That's just balloons.
哦 谢谢 你个混♥蛋♥ 我是指袋子里的
Oh, thank you, you dick. I meant in the bag.
哦 是一些香槟
Oh, that's some champagne.
恩
Hmm.
和50mg的勃起
And 50mg of hard-on.
我们要开干吗
Are we fucking?
是的 我们要干
Yes, we're fucking.
化工龙头 我的最爱
"Chemical cock." My favorite.
我二十分钟前吃了一些但什么效果也没有
Except I took some 20 minutes ago and nothing's happened.
哦 不 等等 它准备好了
Oh, no, wait. There it is.
- 退后 - 好 恩
- Stand back. - Yeah, mmm.
哇
Whoa.
- 我们的安全语是 瑞典人 - 开始吧
- Our safe word is "Swede." - Let's do it.
- 对 - 想像一下这个场景
- Yeah. - Imagine the scenario...
有时是在上班路上
Sometimes on the way to work,
我喜欢幻想塞缪尔 贝克特
I like to imagine Samuel Beckett
在等 呃 就当是
waiting for, let's say,
47号♥线去中♥央♥火车站
47 to Grand Central.
山姆崩溃了 他讨厌他的工作
And Sam's pissed off. He hates his job.
想要去写些东西 想要做些有意义的事
Wants to write, wants to do something that matters.
但他每天都要上该死的班
But he does his shitty job every day
因为山姆爱他的老婆 他们也爱自己的孩子
because Sam loves his wife and they love their child.
不知怎的 山姆在这一团糟的世界
And somehow Sam's found a sliver of happiness
发现了一片幸福
in this shitpile of a world.
所以 基本上 山姆完了
So basically, Sam's fucked.
抱歉
My apologies.
因为如果他想要去维持这份幸福
Because if he wants to keep that happiness,
他就得去做些破事
Sam's got to suck some cock.
做我们都在做的破事
The same cocks we all do.
贝克特在火车上找到自己的座坐下
So Beckett takes his seat on the train,
点燃了他的iPad然后想
fires up his iPad and he thinks,
我不能继续下去了 我得有个目标
"I can't go on. I'll go on to target.
在下个操蛋的周一前
It's 30% off all skinny jeans
所有的紧身裤都缩小了30%
Till next motherfucking Monday
剧集 | 难得幸福(2015) | 导航列表