剧集 | 难得幸福(2015) | 导航列表
我简直不能更开心了
No, I could not be happier.
- 喝茶吗 - 好
- Do you want some tea? - Sure.
我的意思是 说实话 我不能更喜欢这里了
I mean, honestly, I could not love this place any more.
这就是 就是我要的
It's just... it's exactly what I needed.
你懂吗 离开一切
You know? Just to get away.
没有无线网络 没有电♥话♥ 只管离开
No Wi-Fi, no cell, just away.
你知道的 这就是我们搬家
You know, this is kind of exactly why we moved to Woodstock
到这儿的原因 就是这样
in the first place, you know?
远离人潮 远离噪声
Just to get away from people, from noise,
远离令人窒息的文化 你知道吗
from all that suffocating culture, you know?
必看 必买♥♥
"Must see this," "Must buy that."
你懂得 电影啦
You know, movies,
电视啦 新闻啦
television, news.
你知道吗
You know?
这些四处刺探的耳目
All those prying eyes.
所以
So...
- 可可好了 - 呃
- Here you go. - Uh...
这里很特别啊
well, it's a special place.
这里曾经是你的工作室
This used to be your studio?
你从纽约来吗
Are you from New York?
噢 长岛 [位于纽约州东南部的岛屿]
Uh, Long Island.
- 你知道 - 噢
- You know... - Oh.
犹太人的自我厌恶 大屠♥杀♥
Jewish self-loathing, Holocaust,
神学上的矛盾心态
theological ambivalence,
对母亲的不满 一切的事态
disappointment to my mother... the whole shebang.
嗯
Mm.
嗯 那么你知道吗 沃特
Mm, well, you know what, Walter?
我觉得 我只有几个小时 所以我想我要
I think... I only have a couple more hours, so I think I'm...
我要 我觉得我要接着工作了
I should... I think I'm just gonna get back to work.
但多谢拜访
But thank you so much for stopping.
集中营里 我失去了很多家人
I lost most of my family in the camps.
噢 天哪 呃 我很抱歉
Oh, my gosh. Uh, I'm so sorry.
我并不想指
I didn't mean to...
那个死亡营地
The death camps.
没错
Right.
在波兰 [此处指奥斯威辛集中营 纳粹德国在此进行犹太人♥大♥屠♥杀♥]
Yeah, in Poland.
噢 没错 当然
Oh, f... yeah, of course.
大家斗殴有过这般的从前啊
Well, who didn't back then, huh?
噢 是啊
Oh, yeah.
呃 生活仍在继续
Eh, life goes on.
生活仍在继续 生活 生活仍在继续
Life goes on. Life... life goes on.
- 啊 - 尽管对我的家人来说并不是这样
- Ah. - Not for my parents, though.
不
No.
我母亲死在奥斯威辛集中营的毒气室里边
My mother died in Auschwitz in the gas chambers.
啊 嗯
Ah, uh-huh.
我爸爸不是
My father didn't, though.
- 不是 - 不是
- No? - No, no.
在贝尔根贝尔森 死于伤寒 [德国北部村庄 纳粹集中营所在地]
The typhoid. Bergen-Belsen.
噢 没错 噢 这样
Oh, right. Oh, yeah.
我的姐姐 我指 我的大姐露丝
My sister... I mean, my oldest sister, Ruth.
她参加了抵抗运动 [二战期间法国反对德国占领军和维希政♥府♥的地下活动]
She was in the resistance.
噢 哇 她真英勇
Oh, wow. Good for her.
- 真英勇 - 但没做多久
- Good for her. - Not for long, though.
为什么
No?
纳粹在她加入组织后一周就发现了他们
The Nazis found them about a week after she joined.
- 这样 - 从脑袋背后朝她开了一枪
- I see. - Shot her in the back of the head.
- 露丝 - 近距离地开了一枪
- Ruth. - Point-blank.
这样 噢
Yeah, sure. Ooh.
哇哦
Wow.
我妹妹塔玛 她在特雷布林卡活下来了
My younger sister Tamar, she survived Treblinka.
真的吗
She did?
是啊 那些解放者给他们食物
Of course, the liberators gave them all food
但是她吃得太快
and she ate too quickly.
- 哦 - 两天之后就死了
- Uh-oh. - Died two days later.
恩
Mm.
- 腹泻 - 那是一定的
- Diarrhea. - Oh, that'll do her.
可怕的一段经历
Terrible way to go.
- 我还知道其他人 - 恩
- I knew others. - Mm.
我们都知道这些数据
We all know the statistics:
每年有380亿瓶装水被浪费掉
38 billion water bottles wasted each year.
而每年170亿桶装油
17 million barrels of oil annually
用来制♥作♥那些被浪费的塑料水瓶
to make those wasted plastic water bottles...
等等 等等
yada, yada, yada.
但如果我们不是敌对双方
But what if we're not the enemy?
如果我们互相帮助呢
What if we're the savior?
密西西比河 被污染了
Mississippi River. Polluted.
俄亥俄河 被污染了
Ohio River. Polluted.
环境保护局声称 在美国
According to the EPA, more than half
超过一半的河流和航道
of the rivers and waterways in the United States
不能再提供生活用水
can no longer support life.
在13,000英里的河流中
13,000 miles of river ways
鱼体内都含有高浓度的汞
contain fish with elevated levels of mercury.
这不仅仅是生物启示
This is not just ecological apocalypse.
这是雀巢饮用水绝佳的机会
This is a wonderful opportunity for Nestle Waters.
反自来水战略已经实行了一段时间
The anti-tap water strategy worked for a while,
但我们需要扩大实施范围
but we need to expand that.
如今 你不能相信别人的任何水
Nowadays, you can't trust any water.
除了我们的
Except ours.
我们不是污染者 我们是环保人士
We're not polluters, we're environmentalists.
我们要利用污染为我们服务
Let's make pollution work for us.
我们不是问题制♥造♥者 我们是问题解决者
We are not the problem. We are the solution.
- 我喜欢这个主意 - 太棒了
- I love it. - That's great.
我喜欢 难道
I love it. Isn't...
托姆不应该在这里吗 托姆
isn't Thom supposed to be here? Thom?
看吧 纳了税还特么是这鸡♥巴♥吊样
Your tax dollars at work, folks!
税费是这样鸡♥巴♥花掉的吗
Your fucking tax dollars at work.
如果我迟到了你认为他们会处罚我吗
You think they give a damn if I'm late?
他们不会谴责我的
They don't give a damn.
我是一个律师
I'm an attorney.
我得解决无数文件 解决无数案件
I have motions to file, cases to try.
它们都涉及到了最基本的宪法权利
They are interfering with a basic constitutional right.
- 我们大家都迟到了 - 这意味着什么
- We're all late for work. - What's that supposed to mean?
意味着你应该闭嘴了
It's supposed to mean shut up.
我就是这个意思
That's what it's supposed to mean.
- 不可理喻 - 嗨 莉兹 是我
- Unbelievable. - Liz, hey, it's me.
我们停下来了 车子完全停死了
We're stopped. Dead stopped.
听着 我需要你把我9点的行程推到10点
Listen, I need you to move my 9:00 to 10:00,
10点推到11点 11点推到12点
10:00 to 11:00, my 11:00 to 12:00,
取消我中午和鲍勃的午餐 看他周二能不能一起出去喝一杯
cancel my lunch with Bob and see if he can do drinks on Tuesday.
我会在4点的时候完成3点的工作
I'll call in for my 4:00 on my way to my 3:00,
但是5点之后别再安排了 以免我4点的工作没做完
but don't schedule anything after 5:00 in case my 4:00 runs long.
- 有人吗 - 托姆
- Hello? - Thom?
嗨 有一个坏消息
Hey, guys. Uh, bad news.
火车突然完全停住了
The train is at a dead stop.
迟到总比不到好 托姆
Better late than never, Thom!
谢谢你 高特弗里德
Thank you, Gottfrid.
古士塔说
As Gustaff says,
"早起先生 没有你的虫子啦"
"No worms for you, Mr. Early Bird."
待在线上 托姆
Stay with us, Thom.
是的 我就这样打算的
Yeah, I'm gonna stay on the line.
希望火车能尽快开动
Hopefully the train will start moving soon.
所以 我们不要做一个邪恶的塑料水瓶生产商
So instead of being the evil plastic bottle makers,
雀巢要成为环境保护者的发言人
Nestle becomes the voice of environmentalism.
"我们只想让你拥有纯净的水源
"We just want you to have clean water.
但是这里已经没有了 所以我们跋山涉水找到它
But there isn't any. So we go out, we find it,
- 然后把它带到了你的超♥市♥里
- and we bring it to your supermarket."
- 不错 我喜欢
- Yeah, I love it.
- 这是一个为大众服务的绝佳机会 是吧 - 是的
- Great opportunities for social here, right? - Yeah.
- 你想要看报纸吗 - 不了 谢谢
- Would you like the front page? - No, thank you.
- 读过了 - 不
- Read it? - No.
剧集 | 难得幸福(2015) | 导航列表