剧集 | 难得幸福(2015) | 导航列表
去看♥中♥国♥的长城"
to see the Medium Wall of China."
商标出现
Logo comes up.
"魔术胸罩 大"
"Wonderbra. Go big."
你知道 无论怎样
Or, you know, whatever.
是啊 不 那是
Yeah, no, that's...
我猜人们从约塞米蒂回来后
yeah, I guess people don't come back from Yosemite
还说自己看到了小脚板
and claim to have seen Littlefoot.
或许贝拉是对的
Maybe Bella's right.
或许我是有点问题
Maybe there is something wrong with me.
你没有任何问题
There's nothing wrong with you.
我也很讨厌沙子
I hate sand, too.
好吧 可他们不讨厌啊
Well, they don't.
他们似乎玩得很开心那
They all seem really happy with it.
因为他们都疯了 这些只是沙子啊
Because they're insane. It's just sand.
他们喜欢沙子的唯一理由是他们无法承认自己讨厌沙子
The only reason they like it is they can't admit they hate it
因为他们被困在里面了
'cause they're stuck in it.
因为这里原本是希望之地
Because it's supposed to be the promised land,
然而他们无法承认这里不是
and they can't admit that it's not,
所以他们都被欺骗了
that they were lied to.
他们被蒙在鼓里 你理解吗
They were shortchanged, you know?
我也不知道 或许世上是有希望之地的
And, I don't know, maybe there is a promised land,
或许压根不存在 但这都不是问题
maybe there isn't, but this isn't it.
这不能构成问题 我说的你应该懂
This... this can't be it, I mean, you know,
然而他们很需要相信事实本应如此
however much they need to believe that it is.
就像我在埃及不幸福
It's, like, I wasn't happy in Egypt.
我在沙漠里很不幸福 我在这里也一样
I wasn't happy in the desert and I'm not happy here.
就感觉 好像我支离破碎
It's like... it's like I'm broken.
就好像 我在哪里都找不到幸福
It's like I... I... I'm not happy anywhere.
宝贝 我们会一直探寻的 好吗
Baby, we'll... we'll keep looking, okay?
我们会找到幸福的 我发誓
We're gonna find it. I promise.
我的天 快看这些
Oh, my God, look at these!
- 这里的东西 - 我知道
- These ones here. - I know!
噢
Oy.
我迷失了
I'm lost.
谁不是呢
Who isn't?
我需要离开这
I gotta get out of here.
我也是 快起来 我们一起走
Me, too. Come on, let's go.
噢 你要带我走出去吗
Oh, you're gonna show me the way out?
我好像没有这么多时间
I don't have that kind of time.
嘿 别挑战我底线 李
Hey, don't bust my balls, Lee.
我的神 你只要迷失过一次 他们就永远不会让你忘记的
Christ. You get lost once, they never let you forget it.
相信我 这边走
Trust me. This way.
操
Shit.
等等
Wait.
不是这 不是这
No, no.
不对 不往这边走
No, this isn't right.
都是你的错
So it's your fault.
是你先说那些希望之地的屁话
You started all this "Promised land" Shit.
听我解释 如果我说带领大家去平庸之地
Look, if I said I was taking everybody to "Regular land,"
或者 不能填平你心中情感空洞
or, uh... or "Land that can't replace
的地方
the gaping emotional empty hole in your heart,"
你认为会有人跟随我吗
you think anybody would have followed me?
如果我在生活中学会了一件事 那就是这个
If I've learned one thing in life, it's this.
希望之地
Promised land.
机会之壤
Land of opportunity.
发光之都
Shining city on the hill.
只是沙子而已
It's just sand.
他妈的到底怎么走出去
How the fuck do you get out of here?
所以我该怎么办 我要强颜欢笑吗
So what do I do? Do I fake it?
是的
Yes.
你要在任何可能的地方找乐子
You take joy wherever you can find it,
即使那是胡扯
even if it's bullshit.
你知道的 李 我从未到过希望之地
You know, Lee, I never made it to the promised land.
我在我们到达之前就死了 但是我的孩子们到了
I died before we got in, but my kids made it in.
到最后 这才是最重要的
And that's all that's important in the end.
他们做到了
They made it in.
他们到那后一直很幸福
They've been happy there ever since.
你没怎么关注新闻 是吧 莫
You don't follow the news much, do you, Mo?
我们到了
We're here.
噢 我找到了
Oh. I found it.
我♥操♥
My ass.
你猜怎么着
You know what?
我要找点乐子
I'm gonna find some bullshit.
那我要去起司工厂大展身手了
And I'm gonna hit The Cheesecake Factory.
只买♥♥一件吗
Just purchasing the one item today?
只退还一件吗
Just returning the one item today?
这衣服怎么了
What was wrong with them?
它们又便宜又骚
They're cheap and slutty.
这就是我买♥♥它们的原因
That's why I'm buying 'em.
我把我买♥♥的东西全退了
I returned all the shit I bought.
我要把你所有退还的东西全买♥♥了
I'm buying all the shit that you returned.
现在怎么办
What now?
我不能开车
I can't drive.
哦 我不能开车
Ugh. I can't drive.
有何高见吗
Any ideas?
很显然我们应该再去喝一轮苹果马蒂尼
Well, obviously we should go have another round of appletinis
然后去坐摩天轮
and ride the Ferris wheel.
说得没错
Obviously!
没人会关心比大峡谷小的东西
Nobody would care much for the Less Than Grand Canyon.
没人会宣称目击过中脚怪
Nobody claims to have seen Mediumfoot.
没人会环绕半个地球
And nobody would travel halfway around the world
去参观中国的不那么大的长城
to see the Not-So-Great Wall of China.
神奇胸罩 为大而生
Wonderbra. Go big.
这是个很好的想法 伙计们
It's a great idea, guys.
这很有说服力而且很简洁
It's strong and it's simple,
这还脱离了
and it gets away from
管理层一直纠结的糟糕形象
that crappy imagery they've been stuck with.
- 这一点都不接近管理层的想法 - 去他妈的想法
- It's not even close to their strategy. - Fuck the strategy.
妇女想被理解为有担当的女子
They wanna be seen as supporting women.
她们想变得仁爱近人
They wanna be human and approachable.
它们才不帮助妇女 它们 做这些
They don't support women. They... they do that.
琳达 拉芙蕾丝绝对不会穿神奇胸罩
Andrea Dworkin never wore a Wonderbra.
琳达 拉芙蕾丝甚至从来不♥穿♥胸罩
Andrea Dworkin never wore any bra.
或许可以这么说
Maybe if it said something like,
嗨 这是中国的长城
"Hey, this is the Great Wall of China,
你也可以变得伟大
and you can be great, too."
只要你有大胸
If you had bigger tits.
瞧 他们花了几百万在 支持伟大上 汤姆
Look, they spent millions on "Supporting greatness," Thom.
我知道这是个聪明的想法 但就是没门儿
I get this is a clever idea and all, but there's just no way.
欢迎来到MGT公♥司♥
Welcome to MGT.
噢嗨 别担心 哥们儿
Oh, hey, no worries, man.
我才刚起步
I just started here.
我很遗憾你这么说
I'm sorry to hear that. -
好了 继续看奶♥子♥吧
Well, back to watching titties.
欢迎来到希望之地
Welcome to the promised land!
欢迎来到希望之地
Welcome to the promised land!
- 你猜怎么着 - 咋了
- You know what? - What?
亲爱的
Honey...
你是对的
you were right.
这想法真是太棒了
This was a great idea!
嗨 把我们放下来
Hey, let us down!
我们还要去购物呢
We have more shopping to do!
放我们走
Let us go!
放我的鸡鸡走
Let my penis go!
放我的鸡鸡走
Let my penis go!
我们要更多的东西
We need more stuff!
放我的鸡鸡走
Let my penis go!
之后 早上亚伯拉罕起床就离开了
And behold, Abraham arose in the morning, and he left.
可能这就是我一直喜欢亚伯拉罕的原因
Guess that's why I always liked Abraham.
起码他会离开
At least he left.
剧集 | 难得幸福(2015) | 导航列表