剧集 | 难得幸福(2015) | 导航列表
好吧 亲爱的 可能你会
Fine, honey, maybe you will,
但是现在 不是该考虑这些的时候
but now is not the time to consider it
尤其拉里刚刚自杀
when Larry just fucking killed himself.
可能是吧 李
Maybe it is, Lee.
可能现在是我离开最好的时候
Maybe this is the best time.
不 不是的
No, it's not.
你知道你告诉我这个消息的时候我怎么想吗
Do you know what I thought the second that you told me?
我心里想 我要送朱利叶斯去希伯来学校
I thought, "I'm taking Julius to Hebrew school."
李 别闹了
Lee, come on.
死亡干扰了我们的思想 托姆
Death fucks with our heads, Thom.
我 我觉得
I mean, I thought,
可能他该多多了解自己的过去
"Maybe he should learn about his past.
可能他该知道自己过去的习惯
Maybe he should know about his traditions.
可能我该让他做点有意义的事
Maybe I should give him something of meaning,
精神层面的事情 还有该死的 神圣的事情
something spiritual, something fuckin' holy,
看在上帝他妈的份上
for fuck's sake.
或许吧 我不知道该不该走
Or maybe, I don't know, quit my job."
你知道在我20年前第一次见到拉里时
You know what Larry told me
他说什么吗
when we first met 20 years ago?
他说 如果在我40岁时 我还在广♥告♥圈
He said, "If I'm still in advertising when I'm 40,
帮我个忙
do me a favor.
过来打爆我该死的大脑
Come find me and blow my fucking brains out."
嘿 你不能坐在这
Hey, you can't sit here.
为什么不行
Why not?
这不能坐
Can't sit here.
我觉得这是他的答案 你知道嘛
I guess he just decided, you know,
不需要等我动手
not to wait for me.
托姆 拉里不是因为
Thom, Larry did not kill himself
还在广♥告♥圈混而自杀
because he was in advertising.
唯一的可能性是 他不在广♥告♥这个行业了而因此自杀
If anything, he killed himself because he wasn't.
我不能让我一辈子都这么过 李 我不能
I can't spend my whole life like this, Lee. I can't.
走吧 先生 换个地儿
Let's go, pal. Move it.
像基♥督♥欢迎你一样欢迎别人
Welcome one another as Christ welcomed you.
- 那是 罗马书 的第15章 - 托姆 你在和谁说话
- That's Romans 15. - Thom, who you talking to?
这个卫兵想让我别坐在这该死的教堂台阶上
This guard's trying to throw me off the goddamn church steps.
那就走吧 托姆 别把事情弄得更糟
Okay, just go, Thom. Don't make it any worse.
我必须写点什么 李 我必须要做出改变
I have to write, Lee. I have to make a change.
我不想再跟你重复我的话了
I'm not gonna ask you again.
好好好 那我站这儿总可以了吧
All right. Okay. Can I stand?
- 那我能站着吗 - 你站哪里都行
- Is it okay if I just stand? - You can stand where you like.
谢谢 老天 这新教皇
Thank you. God, that new Pope's
真是管的宽啊 不是吗
really loosening things up, isn't he?
托姆 托姆
Thom. Thom?
在
Yes.
托姆 回家吧
Thom, just come home.
我不能 我得见达尼
I can't. I'm seeing Dani.
托姆 这是拉里的悲剧
Thom, this is Larry's tragedy.
不是你的
It's not yours.
不要自寻烦恼
Don't make it your tragedy.
你试过给他手♥机♥打电♥话♥吗
Did you try his cell phone?
打了2次
Twice.
-那你给他发短♥信♥呢 -三次了
- Did you text him? - Three times.
操蛋
Fuck.
去楼下大厅等着他
Go down and wait for him in the lobby.
知道了
Got it.
等他来了 告诉这个矫情的碧池
When he gets here, tell him to get his melodramatic ass
滚进会议室完成军队会议
into the motherfucking Army meeting.
将军 你好吗 先生
General. How are you, sir?
-很好 很好 你呢 -很高兴见你
- Good, good. How are you? - Good to see you.
你不能退出 托姆
You're not quitting, Thom.
我要退出
I am. I am.
我不能再干这个了
I can't do this anymore.
我必须得辞职 你得给我找点别的活干
I have to. You've gotta find me something else.
这里安息的是托姆佩恩
"Here lies Thom Payne.
写过一些军方广♥告♥
Wrote some Army commercials."
供养着他的妻儿
"Provided for his wife and son."
写标语而不是小说
"Wrote taglines instead of novels."
把家庭需求放在自己的前面
"Put his family's needs before his own."
活过 吃过亏 死了
"Lived, ate shit, died."
李是怎么想的
What does Lee think?
为什么你总是想知道李是怎么想的
Why do you always wanna know what Lee thinks?
因为她总是比你想的远
Because she's smarter than you are.
托姆 拉里自杀并不是
Thom, Larry did not kill himself
因为他在广♥告♥行业工作
because he worked in advertising.
他自杀是因为他是个胆小鬼
He killed himself because he is a fucking coward.
也很可能因为他不再广♥告♥业工作
And probably because he no longer worked in advertising.
我一直在想上帝
I keep thinking about God.
你相信上帝了吗
Is he hiring?
噢 不 不是我 我是个沉沦的天主教♥徒♥
Oh, not me. I'm a fallen Catholic.
你知道 上帝是痛恨自杀的
You know, God hates suicide.
你知道为什么吗 因为他是个控制狂
Do you know why? Because he's a control freak.
因为这是由他决定谁去死 何时去死
Because he gets to decide who dies and when.
这是作为上帝的一部分乐趣
That's part of the fun of being God.
他创造了这些生物
He creates these creatures
然后随意玩弄它们
and... and gets to push 'em around,
但有一天 这些生物发觉
but then one day the creatures realize,
嘿 我们可以杀死自己
"Hey, we can kill ourselves.
我们能在任何时间结♥帐♥走出人生这个破旅店
We can check out of this shitty hotel any time we like,"
这使上帝很抓狂
and that drives God crazy.
他是个典型的A型人格
He's a classic type-A personality.
我就是这个意思
That's what I'm saying.
你瞧 我发现信仰上帝令人欣慰
See, I find believing in God comforting.
信仰上帝 你不相信任何东西
Believing in God? You don't believe in anything.
我相信的不是好的上帝 是坏上帝
Well, not a good God. A bad God.
你还记得钟表匠的那个类比吗
Do you remember the watchmaker's analogy?
提醒下我
Remind me.
这就是他们用来在学校
It's that teleological bullshit
教育我们的目的论废话
they used to teach us in school
当你走在沙漠中的时候
where you're walking through a desert
你看到一块表在沙地中
and you see a watch in the sand,
它有着所有这些复杂的齿轮
and it has all these intricate gears
指针和美丽的雕纹
and shifts and beautiful engraving...
而这些所有的美丽 完美的事物
And anything that, uh, beautiful and perfect
都是有某个人来建造的
must have been built by somebody.
是的 这能使你感觉好一些吗
Yes. And this makes you feel better?
你还想再来一轮酒吗
Do you want another round?
额 好的 何乐不为
Uh, yeah. Fuck it.
我相信这个钟表匠的类比
I believe in the Swatch-maker analogy.
如此丑陋 廉价 不堪入目的事物
Something this shitty and cheap and ugly
不可能是碰巧发生的
could not possibly be an accident.
如此稀烂的事情不就这么发生了
Shit this bad doesn't just happen.
不是的 不是这样
Nope. Not at all.
必须得是个很没脑子的人去设计这些破事吧
Somebody had to unintelligently design this pile of crap.
好了 孩子们 谁准备好唱歌♥了
Okay, kids. Who's ready to sing?
开始了哦
Here we go.
我们遵循他的准则 他是个强大的神
We obey His rules He's a powerful God
- 当上帝说跳 我们问跳多高 - 很好
- When God says jump, we say how high - Very good!
- 我想回去 -马上就好 宝贝
- I wanna go. - All right, soon, buddy.
为什么他们要戴那些帽子
Why are they wearing those hats?
噢 那些叫做犹太小帽
Oh, those are called yarmulkes.
犹太人就这么穿的
That's what Jews wear.
那我是犹太人吗
Am I a Jew?
是的 你是 我也是
Yeah, you are. So am I.
那爸爸是犹太人吗
Is Dad a Jew?
噢 不是
Uh, no.
他真幸运
He's lucky.
不要看电视或学抽烟
Don't watch TV or smoke cigars
-我想走了 -好的 马上就走
- I wanna go. - Okay, soon. Soon.
什么是安息日
What's Shabbos?
噢 那意思是星期六
Oh, that... that means "Saturday."
剧集 | 难得幸福(2015) | 导航列表